Status: Brand New Mother***ers!

My Immortal

Should I regret?

Im not sure if I should regret what happened last night. Oh well.
I went upstairs and saw that Aidan was in the living room with Gerard. I quickly ducked behind the wall and eavsdropped.
"Why do you hate me Gerard?"
"I dont hate you Aidan. I just dont particularly like you..."
"What did I do to make you not like me?"
"You get a lot of time with Frankie."
A wave of shock swept over Aidans face. Then she giggled. "Getard! I dont love Frank. We are just friends. I think we will always be just friends, no im sure of it.'' she said while cracking her knuckles. "Gee?'' I squeaked from behind the wall. I made it look like I had just came from his room. Gerard patted the seat next to him and i plopped down on his right leg on accident. "My butt!" I yelled squirming around and falling in the floor. Gerard picked me up and sat me in his lap. "Gerard. You have a boner." i said in a very serious tone. His faced flushed to a pink color and he hid his face. I stood up and grabbed Aidans hand. "You go... do your thing...but hurry cause we are going to six flags GREAT ADVENTURE!" I said sound a little more happy than i should. Gerard nodded his head and ran down stairs. Aidan changed from her pjs (she wore her pjs and came over) to Daisy Dukes, converse that had the german flag pattern on them (she made them), and a t-shirt with the german flag on it. She takes pride in her country and i love that about her. I changed into blood red skinnies, a shirt that had the skittles logo on it and black and white converse. Aidan put on a pair of sunglasses that were pink and black checker board raybans. Gerard walked upsatirs wearing the exact thing i was wearing. Not counting the shirt. His shirt had the Queen logo.
I jumped up and down and squealed. This is gonna be the best day EVA!
♠ ♠ ♠
IM LEAVING THE THEME PARK TO U TY! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE i like reeses.