The Bunny Queen and Her King

Chapter Eight: Gorgeous

COOKIE


Bunny was having so much fun on her date with Xavier. And I was having so much fun on my date with Kurt.

Kurt was such a gentleman. Plus, he was hot. I loved it when he opened doors, kept me dry under an umbrella, and was even sweet to poor little Bunny.

“So, do you girls need us to drive you home?” Kurt asked as we finished eating.

Bunny looked at me with pleading eyes. I knew what this was about. Her first kiss. Candy had taken the opportunity away from her in the seventh grade, but now was finally her chance.

“Yeah,” I said, batting my eyes at him.

Next thing I know, we’re all being crammed into some old car from the 50s that to me seemed beautiful. Kurt and I were seated in the front with Bunny and Xavier in the back. Good, I thought, gives her time to strut her stuff.

I gave Kurt directions to Bunny’s house, which was closer and easier for Bunny to receive her first kiss than mine. In no time, we were there.

Xavier helped Bunny out. I told her I’d be there in a minute, and pressed my face against the window as they reached her porch.

Xavier was leaning in…
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy birthday to me, here's a present for you, but it's secretly for me. XD