Take Off Your Mask & Leave The Lies To The Liars

Take Off Your Mask & Leave The Lies To The Liars

It was close to one o'clock in the morning, but the party my best friend Danni was throwing had only just begun. Bodies in all shapes, sizes, & colors crowded the entire downstairs of our California home. It was the Halloween party we threw every year & this year it was exceptionally crazy! I barely knew who half the people were. Not that you could tell anyway through all the brightly colored costumes.

But through all the people one face across the room caught my eye. His dark brown eyes were deeply accented by lots of black eyeliner. I didn't know who he was, but I just HAD to find out!

"Hey Danni, who is that?" I asked my best friend, pointing to this mysterious man.

"I don't know, go find out. I'm getting another beer." She answered, voice slurring from intoxication.

She disappeared into the crowd as I set my sights on my new attraction. He was walking alone slowly toward the kitchen. So I took this as my opportunity to find out exactly who he was.

He was walking toward the keg, red cup in hand. I myself grabbed a cup & walked up next to him. His gorgeous eyes met mine with a sweet smile.

"Beer?" He asked kindly.

I extended my cup as he filled it.

"Pretty crazy party" He laughed while lighting up a cigarette.

"Yea, me & my best friend throw it every year" I answered, downing the rest of my beer then filling the cup again.

We stood there for at least half an hour. Both of us downing drink after drink.

I could feel all sense of reality slipping away as I whispered into his ear, "Lets go upstairs."

He nodded as I grabbed his hand & led him up the back stairs.

Once inside my bedroom he slammed the door shut as he pushed me against it. His tongue was instantly entwined with mine as he ran his hands up & down my entire body.

I pushed him away from me towards the bed. He sat down on it as I began to remove his jacket. He had already kicked off his shoes & socks & thrown his hat across the room as I finished unbuttoning his shirt. Next were the pants, they just had to go! I pulled them off his hips before pushing him backwards & straddling his waist.

My costume was a naughty cop, complete with two pairs of black fuzzy handcuffs. I unclipped the handcuffs & attached them to his wrists & then again to each of the bedposts.

"Well this isn't fair." He slurred while laughing.

"Well, sweetheart, life isn't exactly fair. & I'm going to teach you that." I said, hands running lightly up & down his chest.

"Oh please do teach me."

Without another word I began kissing, sucking, licking & nibbling my way down his body. I started at his neck, just below the ear, sucking & nibbling lightly at the skin.

"Don't leave any marks." He said breathlessly.

I didn't understand why, but I went with it & continued my way down to his waist. His black Calvin Klein boxers were the only things still on. I pushed them down a little bit releasing himself. I began to lick lightly at the tip, teasing it with my tongue. I heard him groan & looked up toward him. I could see the anticipation burning through his eyes.

A simple thought crossed my mind & I stopped what I was doing. I pulled his boxers back up his hips & began to walk away. He was looking at me like I was crazy as I walked toward the door.

"Where the fuck are you going?! What do you think you're doing! Get back here!!!!"

I smiled sadistically to myself as I walked back downstairs to rejoin the party.

There was a tray of jello shots on one of the tables. I walked over to it & began downing a few of them. A woman walked over with a skeptic look on her face.

"Has anyone seen my husband, Chester?" she asked.

"Nope, haven't seen him." I answered. Frankly I had no idea who she was even talking about.

I continued taking shot after shot until I figured I'd better get back upstairs & finish what I had started earlier.

Sure enough my newly found attraction was still there. Not that he could've gone anywhere anyway.

"You fucking bitch! You evil fucking bitch! What the fuck were you thinking!!" He screamed.

"I'll show you exactly what I was thinking." I answered, strolling over to the bed.

I climbed on top of him, reaching over to undo the handcuffs.

"Better?" I asked sweetly.

He didn't answer but flipped me onto my back & attached his lips to mine.

"Ill take that as a Yes." I said when he finally pulled away.

"I'm gonna make you pay for leaving me up here like you did." He said while rolling my fishnet stocking down my legs.

"Oh, realllly. And how exactly do you plan on doing that?" I asked as I helped remove the remaining pieces of my costume.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you'll never be able to walk straight again."

Before I had the chance to answer he plunged himself hard & deep into me, causing me to cry out in a mixture of pain & pleasure.

"That's right bitch, I wanna here you fucking scream." He whispered evilly, pumping faster & faster.

Over time the air in the room began to get hot & heavy. I was losing all sense of time & space. But that could've been due to the alcohol. This man was amazing! He knew all the right spots to hit, & when to hit them. The intensity of our experience was drastically increasing as the sweat was dripping from our exposed bodies. I couldn't contain myself any longer as I cried out in pleasure.

"Oh God! Don't stop!" I screamed.

"Wasn't planning on it." He answered going harder & faster than he had been previously.

This man was like I drug I couldn't get enough of. I could feel myself getting closer & closer to going over the edge. The intensity of the room was enough to drive anyone crazy. I was digging my nails deep into the flesh of his back while moaning into his neck. And with one last jolt of intensity it was all over.

He collapsed next to me on the bed panting heavily.

"Wow." He said exhaustedly.

"You can say that again!" I answered between deep breaths.

"We should get back to the party." He said once we both had regained normal breathing.

I nodded while gathering up the pieces of my costume.

"You know, I never did get your name." I said as I rolled my stocking back up my legs.

"Chester." He answered from the door.

"Jess" I said as I walked up next to him.

"Well it was nice meeting you Jess."

"Ditto"

We both took separate staircases back to the party. Once at the bottom I saw the woman from before rush over to him.

"Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you for the past 2 hours!" She yelled frantically.

"I've been right here the entire time, Tal." Chester casually replied

"Can we leave now please? I'm tired."

"Yea, come on."

Chester turned in my direction. Winking slightly before turning back to his wife. I smiled to myself while watching them leave.

"Happy fucking Halloween." I whispered to myself before grabbing another drink & partying the rest of the night away!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed it ;]

Comments are always great too.

xoxoxo - BLAZE <3