Dear Mr. President,

Dear Dante,

I get you. I really do. You may not think so, but I do understand you. You think that nobody understands what you’re going through, but that’s not true. Because I do.

I'm like you. The difference between you and me is that you had the courage to stop caring about what other people think about you. I'm still plagued with that. I don’t want to care what they think, but it’s just part of my nature, I think. You are so right. I'm not any better than you. You are so much better than I am, because you were able to shake that desire to please others and I can’t do that yet.

You are also wrong, though. I'm not going to report you. I'm not like that, however differently you think. I would never turn someone in to the principle because he doesn’t like me. That would make me a whiny bitch, and again, however much you disagree, I am not one. If you haven’t gotten the hint already, I respect you. So I definitely would never turn someone in who I respect. And hell, I think I even envy you a little bit. You’re so lucky that you don’t care what people think. That does make me envious.

I don’t know, maybe I am a good little boy. Or at least, that’s who I come across as, I guess. And you’re right again; I have to come across like that if I'm going to be the student council president. Nobody wants a rebel for a president, after all.

Sincerely (and gladly *winky-face*),
Your humble President
♠ ♠ ♠
I've bounced around this idea for quite a few months now.
I guess I just wasn't sure how I wanted to write it and put it together.
But I've finally decided, though I'm not sure if I like what I've decided...

I've also got a few "chapters" (letters, really) written out, so I'll be posting those and writing more soon.

Comments are always welcome!