Status: Hiatus for now

The Princess of Arkham

The Escape

I sighed and leaned back against the padded walls. The padded walls with the blood all over them. I was bored and it was even more boring without being able to play my usual mind games with Dr. Crane. He was such an interesting man. How could a sane man take pleasure in talking to psychopaths with no real intention of ever giving him answers? I had no idea.

"Do you ever think of anything other than Dr. Crane, Joker, blowing things up, and killing people?" Valora asked, determined to figure out my motives behind my thoughts. I scrunched my face up with thought and banged my palm against my forehead, mimicking Valora's usual thought process.

"No." I said finally, laughing maniacally as she cursed at me in Italian. Sadly she knows the language and I don't. It's incredible what she knows and I don't and vice versa.

I got silent for a minute, no thinking and everything and then as Valora had started snoozing from the lack of attention. I did it...

"EXPLOSION!!!!!" I screamed in a ear-drum piercing shriek. Valora woke up with a start and had she been on a bed and not in my mind, she would have fell from the bed with no intention of doing so.

I face-palmed and giggled, scratching my thumbnail at the dried blood on my walls. Most people call me crazy, I call it Mentally Awesome!!!! Yeah, I'm a boss. Just kidding you guys, just kidding.

"Andromeda, I'll kill you. Oh snaps and bubbles! Someones coming for you. And it's not your psychiatrist." Valora exclaimed.

I slipped quietly behind the door and could distinctly hear a set of footsteps, they were heavy, so I had assumed they were coming from a male. Approximately six foot five weighing in at about 285 max. Baby blue eyes, and dark brown hair that was kept neatly cut. He had a British accent, but wasn't from Great Britain, he was actually from Wales. Don't ask me how I know all of this from hearing his footsteps. It's just a gift I've always had since I was really little.

I stepped away from the door just as someone unlocked it and slung it inward. The guy was exactly as I had described, except his eyes were more of a cobalt blue than a baby blue. He stepped into the room and grabbed my wrist and jerked me out of the room. He drug me behind him as he traipsed into the hallway and started going down the corridor. I yanked my hand free from his and tried to run down the hall, but a gun was pointed at the back of my head, forcing me to stay.

"Not going to run free now, are you Princess?" A voice I recognized as the Joker said to me. I turned around and smiled a pleased smile. It was him and not my imagination.

Joker smiled that vicious smile of his and jerked the gun to the dark haired Brit and shot him in the head. I watched with amusement.

"If you wanted me all to your self, you could have just asked." I told him, smirking. He raised an eyebrow but smiled nonetheless.

"Ooh, someones being a flirt today, now aren't we?" Valora asked slightly intrigued by my current situation.

I turned my head and whispered feverly, not wanting the Joker to hear that I was talking to myself. "I am not being a flirt. I'm just being sincere. And maybe he does want me to his self. Who knows."

"Hehehahahahoho!" The Joker laughed out suddenly making me turn around and look at him with an angry face.

"Are we leaving, or are you going to sit there and laugh all day?" I spat at him, with more venom in my voice than was necessary.

He narrowed his eyes and lowered his voice, " Touche. Your the one talking to yourself."

He looked me up and down with an intense glare and then raised his gun up to my forehead. I stared at him, not afraid of what he was going to do.

He laughed at me and then..................................
♠ ♠ ♠
OOH!!! Cliffhanger! Sorry you guys, I had to do it.

There is is much more in store though. I'm not completely finished . The sixth chapter is going to be The Escape Part Two. So she may or may not die. Who's to say how the Joker thinks....