Status: Hiatus for now

The Princess of Arkham

Pick up lines only work on saps.

I got to the top of the staircase and stood near the banister just looking down on everyone else. Joker was down at the bottom talking to his goons. I only heard snippets of the conversation. Something about clothes, fit her, and now is all that I heard.

"Hey J. Come up here." I shouted down at him using a nickname that Valora liked. He looked confused by the name, but trudged up the stairs.

"What's with the nickname, Princess?" He asked while pulling out a knife from one of his many pockets and playing with it.

I stepped over to him. He was leaning up against the banister nonchalantly, so I glided gracefully over to him and moved his hands away from his chest. He looked shocked but allowed me to continue what I was doing. I moved his hands away from his chest and stepped ever so closer to him and lightly placed my hands on his chest. He tensed up, but relaxed just as quick.

"Did it hurt?" I asked him shyly while looking into his beautiful dark eyes. He stared back with such intensity.

"Did what hurt, Princess?"

I smiled and pushed my chest against his. "When you fell from heaven." I whispered seductively. I leaned closer to him and stood up a little taller, determined to get to his luscious lips.

"Hehehahahahoho!!!" He exclaimed loudly. I shrank back a little, but didn't step away from his chest. His warm muscular chest....

He continued giggling while looking down at me. My eyes darted from his dark eyes to his perfect lips. He stopped laughing and stared at me with interested eyes and then grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from the banister and down a hallway to my left. I glanced around slightly confused, but let him drag me along. He pulled me into some kind of room. It was absolutely beautiful. The bed had a deep purple comforter and light green sheets; the carpet was a light shade of purple, and the walls were purple with splotches of green. He shut the door and set the code into a locking system on the door.

"Now J, if you wanted me all alone all you had to do was ask." I teased playfully. He turned around and glared at me before trapping me against the wall with both of his hands.

His eyes glowed black, as he pushed himself closer to me. I smirked and pulled him, by his coat, as close to me as he could possibly be and latched my lips onto his. It was like kissing fire! Well, not literally, but it was hot. The man knew he could kiss. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I granted it to him. His tongue darted in my mouth and explored the realms. But I stopped his advances by making my tongue battle with his. He won and I growled.

He shed his jacket and and had removed my shirt in like five seconds. The guy was fast! Luckily Arkham wasn't that bad. They had allowed me to wear my own underwear and bra, so I was wearing my oh so adorable cotton candy blue boy shorts with a matching lacy bra.

He pulled away so I could remove his shirt and stared hungrily at my chest. I blushed and turned my head slightly, still pulling at his shirt. I got it off of him and tossed it somewhere behind him. He smirked and pressed his lips to my ear and nibbled. I had never figured the Joker to be the kind of guy that nibbled on someones ear, but whatever floats his boat.

Ooh, Andromeda's about to get it on with Joker. You should feel like a whore. You've only just met the man and you're about to get in the bed with him. What the hell, Andie?? Valora interrupted giggling like a little girl.

"Shut up Valora. It's not like that. He's different." I whispered venomously at her, after pulling away from Joker's incredibly amazing lips.

Valora smirked in my head and I face palmed to get her annoying face out of my head. Joker leaned close to me. His forehead resting on mine.

"What's wrong, Princess?" He asked with real concern in his voice. I opened my eyes and stared into his deep pools.

"Do me a favor." I told him. He pulled back away from me. I sighed and pulled him back to me and retrieved a knife from his pants pocket. He grinned and glanced down at my hand. I rolled my eyes.

"Cut me. Please." I pleaded, putting the knife into his hand and sticking the tip of the blade to my stomach and pushing a little. A thin dot of blood surfaced and I sighed. He gave it some thought and then replaced the knife after my hands had fallen from it. He placed it above my breast and carved his initial into it. I moaned and gripped his belt loops with my fingers and pulled his hips closer to me. He smirked and slid the blade of his knife in between my breasts. I sighed and leaned my head against the wall. His knife traveled down to my navel and made a circle around my belly button. I closed my eyes and welcomed the pain that had turned to pleasure.

"Yo Boss. Scarecrow's here." One of his goons called from behind the locked door. I stiffened in his arms and brought my eyes to meet his. His eyes had hardened up and no longer showed the human side that I had just been exposed to.

He looked down at me and a small grin began to grow on his face. I took one of his hands that had dropped when his goon had spoken, and pulled it to my face, making it cup my cheek. I let go and he continued to hold it there. Without breaking eye contact, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his lips to mine again. It was just a quick kiss, but it was enough to have my heart race and my breath to hitch in my throat. He smirked and pulled away.

"You might want to wipe your face, Princess. Someone might think you've been making out with a clown." He said turning around and walking to the door.

"I might've made out with a clown, but I was about to do much much more with a man." I muttered to his retreating back, not sure if he could hear me. Not really caring if he did either.

He turned back around and stared at me with a face that couldn't really be described. It had anger, lust, and confusion written all over it.

"We'll see, Princess. If I don't have business to do tonight, you'll have your 'much much more'." I smirked and pulled my shirt back on. He walked out the door and I went to the bathroom that was in the bedroom and wiped the makeup off of my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty intense chapter. You'll never believe what happens in the next chapter! I don't even know yet.

Comments are always appreciated.