Status: Hiatus for now

The Princess of Arkham

Dominance

Joker had been with Scarecrow in his office for more than four hours and I was starting to get slightly restless.

What's wrong, Andie? Don't like other people hogging your "man"? Valora asked me with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

I was sitting on the couch in the living room. Happy and Joker's other goons were sitting around me playing poker on the glass table in front of the couch and drinking alcohol. They had offered me some, but I had refused at the time, thinking it wasn't going to take Joker so long to talk with Scarecrow but I was obviously wrong. I was thinking about taking that offer. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

On the other hand, if you got drunk you probably won't get laid tonight.

She was right, as always. I sighed and stood up, stretching my legs for the first time in four hours. The guys looked at me, but continued playing their game. I shrugged and walked over to the staircase. I wasn't about to let Joker stay with Scarecrow all night. He promised me something and I wasn't about to be let down. I took the stairs two at the time until I got to the landing and just stood against the banister for a minute. I could hear low murmuring coming from Joker's office, so I walked closer to the door. I knew he wouldn't be too happy about me snooping around in his affairs, but I didn't really care at the moment. I crept closer to the door and pressed my ear to it. The voices got a bit louder, but not by much. So I did the thing only I would do. I opened the door and walked in.

The office was in disarray, well to me. It probably looked like this all the time. Maps were laid out on the desk and were pinned up all over the walls. The maps had red tape and thumb tacks on significant spots. Joker and Scarecrow were leaning over a map on his desk and were murmuring to each other. I looked on slightly uninterested for a moment before walking over to the desk and standing by Joker.

"What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy?" He barked out, not looking up from the map. Scarecrow looked up and smiled, but Joker continued looking down at the map, plotting different things on different streets. I watched with a small smile twitching on my lips.

Scarecrow winked and stood up. I furrowed my brow in confusion, why was he leaving?

"I've got to go, Joker. I'll be back tomorrow." He said pushing his chair towards the desk and walking to the door. I stared after him, but didn't move from my spot.

Joker grunted in reply and continued with whatever he was doing. I sighed inwardly and did something no one else would ever think of doing to the Joker. Because if it had been someone else, they'd be dead. I pushed his chair away from the desk and straddled his lap. He was caught off guard and had started cursing before he looked at me.

"If you wanted me to yourself, all you had to do was ask." He said smirking up at me. I smiled back at him.

His hand crept up my thigh and my breath hitched. How did he do that? All he did was touch me. He giggled and took my lips with his. The kiss was the same as before. Passionate and amazing. He rubbed one his hands up and down my thigh and I let a moan pass my lips. He took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. I moaned into the kiss and removed his jacket. He didn't seem bothered with that so I began to unbutton his shirt. But he didn't want that. He knocked my hands away and stood up. He knocked the stuff off of the desk and sat me down on it.

Ooh, someones dominant! Valora whispered seductively. She was becoming a nuisance.

"Shut up." I whispered harshly. Joker giggled again and ripped my shirt off. I gasped as the cold air hit my warm flushed skin. He smirked and grabbed my lips with his again. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I gave it to him. His tongue slipped in and explored the realms. His hands roamed around my chest. His hand touched the 'J' he had made earlier and I gasped. Joker stepped back and looked down at me, his finger absent-mindingly tracing the 'J'.

"We shouldn't do this in here." I breathed out, enjoying his finger rubbing the cut. He smiled and looked me in the eyes.

"Why not, Princess? I'd be so much fun." He whispered in my ear seductively. I shivered and nudged his cheek with mine.

"Because the goons are in the other room." I shivered again and pulled back from him. His hands stayed on my hips.

"But that makes it even better." He replied, rubbing his hands up and down my sides.

I closed my eyes and breathed out deeply. "Not in here. Your room." I told him.

He sighed and removed his hands. I jumped down off of the desk and slowly walked to the door. I turned around and he was still standing in the same spot.

"Aren't you coming?" I asked seductively, turning back around and walking out of his office.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. I've just been uber busy. I'm not sure when I'm going to update next, so don't hold your breath.