T-Shirt

T-Shirt

I, Kaysee Killjoy was overjoyed, despite what my fake last name suggested. It was black Friday and I was waiting outside of the mall. Why was I so excited? Because this would be the only time that Hot Topic would be selling a limited edition Drop Dead T-Shirt, autographed by Oli Sykes, the frontman of my favorite band and the man of my dreams. I've never even seen any Drop Dead clothing in stores, and my mom won't let me order stuff online because she's afraid of identity theft. So this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. I rushed in the door and sprinted into Hot Topic, only to see some other girl with ugly pink hair holding the last Drop Dead shirt in stock. How could this be happening to me? I got up at 2 in the morning to do my hair and makeup in time to get it. It wasn't fair.

“Excuse me. That's mine!” I ripped it from her hands.

“I don't think so!” She kicked me in the shins, but I still held tight to my prize. With my free hand, I punched her in the face. She punched me back. In the boob. The girl fought dirty. Well, so could I. She took a hold of the sleeve of the T-Shirt as I fished around in my purse for my brass knuckles. I put them on, dealt a quick blow to her head, and she did as my new shirt said: Drop Dead. I ran away with the T-Shirt, unnoticed in the chaos of the rushing shoppers.