Paradise Lost

So cry three tears for me,
When it's all gone,
Sing me this song
So cry three tears for me,
When it's all gone,
When it's all gone


Image Image Image Image


Nikkie Ryan is fourteen when she is in a car crash with her mother, and she is in critical condition when they are rushed to the hospital. Nikkie barely pulls through, but her mother had died almost instantly in the crash. After she wakes up and is told her mother is dead, Nikkie refuses to speak, not even to the doctors. As soon as she is able to leave the hospital, Nikkie is placed into foster care; where she believes she will stay until she turns eighteen.

Still not speaking, Nikkie is soon adopted by a man and his wife, who believes that he and his family can help Nikkie, and maybe even get her to speak. Little do either of them know, he is the father Nikkie never knew.

Image


Jimmy Sullivan is the infamous drummer of the band Avenged Sevenfold. He knows that he has a daughter out there somewhere, but he has never met her, and doesn't particularly care to, since his child's mother hated Jimmy after he got her pregnant when they were both sixteen. Jimmy has a new life now, with his friends, a wife and a four year old daughter. Then, Jimmy's wife, Hannah, suggests that they adopt an older girl.

So, Jimmy and Hannah do just that, adopting a fourteen-year old girl who apparently hadn't spoken since her mother died in a crash. Jimmy wants to help the girl, and believes between he, his friends, and his family, they can get the girl to talk. Little does he know, Nikkie is actually his long-lost daughter.

Image Image Image Image


Title Credit: Hollywood Undead; Paradise Lost.
©Austin Carlile;