Love's the Devil Counting Teardrops in the Rain.

Chapter Two.

I sighed as we walked into another bar, I was already pretty drunk by this point, I’m surprised they even let me in. But then again, I guess it was because we were the crew of Jackass. We got let in anywhere.

“Guys, you really brought me to a strip club?” I slurred and the others laughed.

“Come on dude, you can’t complain!” Wee Man exclaimed with a loud chuckle and I just shook my head with a small smile, the first smile I’d done in a while. I sat down at a booth with all the guys before a woman, wearing hardly any clothing came up to us asking if we wanted any drinks. She looked over at me, and she didn’t seem like your usual stripper. She seemed saddened. Kind of like how I felt. I sent her a soft smile, and she instantly smiled back. Johnny listed off our drinks and she nodded her head before making her way back to the bar. It was nice to see that even in a place like this, people still had morals. Maybe she was doing it for the money, trying to pay off her debts. Obviously I couldn’t read this girls mind, so I didn’t know what she was here for, but it interested me. And I was determined to find out by the end of the night.

“You seem interested in her dude.” Wee Man chuckled and I simply sighed as I shook my head.

“She just.. Didn’t seem like she wanted to be here.” I stated and they all chuckled.

“Well this is a life style choice, she could have gone for something else.” Dave added and I simply shrugged and smiled at her as she walked back over, several drinks on the tray for us. She handed them all out and smiled at everyone.

“Would you like anything else, boys?” She asked and Knoxville chuckled.

“I think our friend here would like a little something.” He said as he pointed to me, I groaned. She looked sadly as Knoxville gave her the money and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the booth and into a little secluded area in the back. She pushed me into the chair and with me being already tipsy, I stumbled into it. I sighed as she started dancing. She was really good at it, but you could tell she didn’t want to do it.

“Look, I know you don’t want to do this, so why don’t you sit down and talk to me for a while, you don’t have to dance.” I said with a slight smile and she turned around, giving me a bright smile in return.

“Thank you.. I don’t have any choice usually.. The way some of them are with me.. Words can’t describe.” She sighed sadly as she sat in a chair across from me, placing the throw that was over the chair, over herself.

“Why are you doing this? You don’t really seem to be enjoying yourself..” I murmured and she sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

“I don’t.. but I need the money, for personal reasons.” She stated and several things popped into my head, but I didn’t want to say them. “It’s nothing illegal. I’m just having troubles at the minute.” She added and I nodded my head in understanding. “But if you think I’m annoyed with this job now, wait till you see me on the poles later. I fucking hate that job.” She groaned and I chuckled slightly at the look on her face.

“God, you must really be fucked to have to do this.” I stated and she nodded softly with a sigh.

“It’s worth it..” She mumbled. I got really confused but decided not to quiz her on the subject. “Anyways, I gotta go on the poles now, but if I can I’ll catch you later?” She asked as a question and I smiled softly before nodding my head. “Okay, so I never caught your name?” she asked.

“Bam, Bam Margera.” I stated as I stuck out a hand and she smiled before taking it in her own.

“Venna Moore, and it was a pleasure to meet you.” She said before walking off and out of the room. I followed shortly after and tried to find the guys at the booth, to realise they were no longer there and where now in front of the stripper poles. I made my way over to Knoxville and jumped on his back, making him almost tumble over. He chuckled once I got off and found a place never to Wee Man in front of a random pole. Then I saw her, Venna. Wearing a different outfit than before, a solemn look on her face. But to say her outfit didn’t make me lowball would be a lie. She looked amazing. Once she started dancing she seemed to zone out, her facial expression changed to one of a serious nature as she twirled around the pole, obviously doing it to make the male customers happy. Happy customers would mean more money on her behalf. But what baffled me more was as to why she was doing it. But I was determined to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. Chapter two. :) What you guys thinking so far?