Status: Story has been Abandoned

Tales of the Dragonaut: Blood Destiny

Chapter 1: Just a Normal Girl

*beep beep beep*. “Shut up, stupid alarm clock” Elita said. *beep beep*. “I said shut up DAMMIT” she said as she threw the clock against the wall. She plopped down back on the bed, “Elita get up you’re going to be late” her mom called from down stairs. “Aww why do I have to go to school on my birthday” she grumbled as she got up. “Bout time sleepy head” her mom said as she came down the stairs, “do I have to go to school?” Elita asked as she sat down at the table. “Yes, now hurry up and eat” her mom said as she put her breakfast infront of her. “Oh and on your way home from school make sure you stop by your grandmas she has a present for you” her mom said. “Ok” she said getting up from the table. “I’m off to school” she cried as she ran out the door.
“Hey Athena” she called as she ran up to the side of the school, “gah your always running late aren’t you” Athena scoffed. “What if you were late and the teacher wouldn’t let you in class” Athena said scolding. “I don’t know play hooky or something” Elita said sweetly. “Gah come on lets go to class before you get us both in trouble” Athena said as she grabbed her hand and ran to class.
“Finally its lunch time, I’m starving” Elita said, “is that all you think about” Athena said as they walked outside to a table. “No I think about other things” Elita said looking off to the side. Athena glared at Elita, “sure you do”. “Oh crap” Elita suddenly said as she ducked behind Athena. “What now?” Athena said. “It’s Logan hide me” Elita said, “Umm why am I hiding you from one of the hottest guys in school?” Athena questioned as she tried to get Elita from behind her. “Because he annoys me and he smells like dog” Elita said trying to stay behind her. “Ok he’s gone now will you get from behind me” Athena said, “aww we missed most of lunch because of that” Elita said as she started to eat. “You were the one who decided to hide from him” Athena said as she finished her lunch. “You already ate?” Elita whined. “Yes because unlike you I wasn’t wasting my time, all because you’re an idiot doesn’t mean I am” Athena said meanly “there’s the bell come on or we will be late for class”. “Awwwwwwwww” Elita whined.