Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Ten

I end up dancing with Nath until he gives me away to Jay.

“Having fun?” he asks. I can smell the liquor in his breath and only know that mine is worse.

“Fuck yea,” I slur. “Best day of my fucking life.”

“You ain't the only one feelin like that,” he assures.

“I’m sure not.”

He grabs two drinks off the tray of… drinks. Yep being really drunk helps your thought process.

“Here ya go,” he says laughing. I chug it like all the drinks before.

“I’m going to have a terrible hangover tomorrow.”

“Me too, don’t worry.”

I look around and notice Tom and Siva are both on the dance floor, dancing – more like grinding, but dancing works too – with random girls. They’re hot, definitely hot. Max is on a couch in a deep conversation with a group of people. Nath is ordering more drinks. I smile and look back at Jay.

“Charlie, you are so pretty tonight,” he mumbles.

“Jay, you, too, are so very sexy tonight,” I say. The alcohol is burning in my gut, asking to get out, but I force it down and keep smiling.

“Why don’t we sit down?” he suggests. I see an open couch and stumble over towards it. I look over at Jay and scoot a lot closer.

“Do you like America?” I ask playing with his shirt, enjoying the feel of his muscles.

“Oh fucking yeah,” he slurs.

Nathan comes by with more drinks.

“You’re really excited, huh, baby boy?” Jay asks, adding baby boy just to piss off Nathan.

“Yeah, want one?” he asks ignoring his harsh words. I cheer and take one, Jay doing the same. Nath downs his drink and sets the empty glass on the coffee table in front of us. He scoots in closer to me and, I dunno if it’s the level of alcohol in me or just me, but the slight feeling of him against me makes my heart race.

“I’m so drunk,” I state not caring who hears me.

“Don’t think I’m any better,” Nath says.

“Me either,” Jay continues.

I see Tom and Siva coming over. Tom stumbling, Siva is doing pretty well with walking.

“Hiya boys,” I say.

“Hey girlie,” Tom says squeezing between Jay and I. I can’t be sure, but I think I see his eyes shining.

“What’s wrong, buddy?” I ask turning my body away from Nath and towards him.

“I just… I can… I love all of you so much!” he sobs into my shoulder. I wrap my arms around him, and he does the same.

“I love you too!” I cry with him. Jay leaves – I feel it through the couch – and Nath brings his arms around the sobbing mess that was once Tom and I.

“It’s okay, it’s okay. You know why?” he asks. Tom and I look at him as he answers his own question. “It’s okay because we’re in ‘Mer-e-ca and we’re going on a mother fuckin tour!” Tom stops crying and cheers. I do the same.

“Bye guys. Imma go find someone hot to dance with,” Tom says leaving. Nath does a few wolf calls and then turns his attention to me.

“You know, we could leave, go have some special time to ourselves. Just us,” Nath says really seductively in my ear.

I consider this for a moment then move up to his ear. “Let’s go.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So.... I feel bad for not updating and this was weird to write. Anyway I'm on Chapter 26 and it's only the 18 of April. I'mmmmm soooo farrrr behindddd. So... Updation Question! What is your favorite thing about... Siva? Comment!