Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Seventeen

*Nathan's P.O.V.*

What am I supposed to do now? I’m going to have tell the boys sometime. Or the fans. What am I going to do?

I look at Charlie’s sleeping figure as if it would give me answers. Where are my answers?

The boys are going to freak out if they found out she’s been in here. I mean, I’ve dated fans before, just never tried this hard to keep it from them. If I keep secrets like this, they won’t ever trust me. Then the fans won’t like me, then they won’t like the band anymore, then we won’t be able to keep our “job,” – I don’t call it a job. More like I can get paid for doing what I do – then our dream is crushed. All because I can’t tell the boys.

I’m not even nineteen and I’m hit with these problems. Fuck my life.

I decide to check Twitter. Why not? Enter a new world where people care for you.

After five minutes of retweeting and posting some tweets of my own, I put my phone down. Charlie has now wrapped herself around my body, touching all of my left side. She’s so cute when she’s sleeping. I close my eyes and slowly drift away with her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Hey Nath? You wanna wake up now?” Charlie says from above me. I look up at her and wonder how she got me to lay on my back. It’s something I nearly refuse to do. Unless I’m in a car.

“Not really,” I say laughing a little.

“Well, can I wake you up before the boys do?”

“And how do you plan on doing that?”

“I was thinking something like this…” she says kissing my collarbone. She insisted on having my shirt removed before we fell asleep. I moan slightly – slightly – and she bites down smiling up at me in a successful way. I huff and bite my lip, looking away.

“C’mon babe, you know you love it,” she murmurs moving my head to face her again.

“You’d be correct,” I confess. “Now I’m up. What are we going to do?”

“We are going to wait for the boys to wake up. Then I figured we’d celebrate our birthdays today…?”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“It is a plan,” she states. I laugh at her and pat her head before standing up. I make my way to the kitchen. I look around for a kettle. I need my tea.

Once I finish, I go the living room. Charlie’s in there on her computer. I decide to be nosy and sit right next to her, looking down at the computer.

“Whatcha doing?” I ask.

“Nothin really,” she replies. I watch her as she types away. She’s talking to her friend. She opens a folder and a bunch load of photoshopped pictures pop up. Like, really well edited. I point to one that interests me. She double-clicks on it and a picture of a couple pops up.

“Did you do this?” I ask. She nods and shows me another of a pack of wolves. “Wow. You’re really good at this.”

“Thanks. It’s nothing really though. I just do it for fun.”

“You should do one of us and we can put it on the website.”

“Maybe I will.”

“You should! Right now let’s do it!”

“Okay,” she agrees. She goes on google images and types “The Wanted.” We work for ten minutes finding pictures.

“Mate! What are ya doin!” Tom says from behind us.

“Come see what Charlie can do!” I say glancing at him.

“What is it that you can do Charlie?”

“It’s nothing! I swear,” she promises.

“Wow. This is so cool,” Tom says.

“Yeah I know! We’re going to do one of us to put on the website,” I tell him.

“‘We’re?’ I don’t think so. You took fifteen minutes to find pictures,” Charlie accuses.

“It was ten!” I defend.

“Still more than usual.”

“Fine. You do it,” I huff. Max comes in and sits on the other couch. Jay and Siva follow soon after, Jay sitting on the floor because we ran out of seats. Charlie suggests we do something for my birthday today because we will be bombarded with things for the next few weeks.

“Let’s do it!” Tom cheers.

“So basically go out and get drunk again?” Jay hopes.

“Yep. Pretty much.”

“Sweet.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay. Y'all hate me. I'M SORRY. Without school, I lose track of days. So yeah, I'm sorry, I hope you're all having a great summer, and I'll try to update again, but no promises. Updation Question! Would you be mad or jealous if little Nath got a girlfriend? Comments please!