Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Twenty-One

“So it’s final?” Scooter asks after a long hour of discussing. The boys had to be sure that they could stay who they are, that they wouldn’t have to have a so-called “perfect image.”

“I’d say so,” Jay answers, nodding his head at the boys. They all give out little “yeahs.”

“That’s great! And now that you have U.S. management, the album will be able to be out a lot sooner,” my mom states excitedly. The boys dish out high fives.

“And Nathan?” my mom asks, just before leaving.

"Yes ma’am?” he replies, politer than ever.

“Your birthday is coming soon, right?”

“Correct.”

“Would you like to go back to England for that day?”

“That would be absolutely wicked!”

“So I should make that happen?”

“Please!”

“I’ll see what I can do.”

“Thank you!” Nath cheers. He then runs back to the clatter of boys.

“So Charlie what do ya make of all this?” Tom asks, throwing his arm over my shoulder as we walk into the elevator.

“Make of what?”

“The new management.”

“Oh. I think that this’ll help you guys a lot. She sees good things coming your way.”

“Thanks Charlie,” Tom smiles.

“What do we do now?” Jay asks.

“Be patient boy,” I tell him. “We should probably get all ya into the studio, considering interviews will be thrown rapidly soon enough.”

“Yay!” he cheers. “The studio!”

“Do you have any lyrics?” I ask him.

“Yeah. We brainstormed yesterday.”

“Good,” I say turning to everyone else. “Who wants to go down to the studio?”

“I’m up for it,” Nathan says standing up from the couch.

“I would, but I don’t wanna,” Tom says, falling on Nathan’s spot. Max and Siva make little agreeing noises.

“Alright. Boys, don’t burn the place down,” I order. I follow Nath and Jay into the elevator.

“Why are you coming with? No offense or anything,” Jay asks in the elevator.

“Cuz they are going to sit there and I figured it’d be more entertaining to watch you guys burn your throats.”

“Thanks,” he says.

“No prob.”

“Do you wanna start off the lyrics we have, or just go the hard way?” Nathan asks Jay.

“Rather start new, I mean, why not?”

“Alright. Will there be anyone in there?” Nath asks me.

“Maybe… there is usually somebody,” I tell him.

“Sweet. Let’s get started!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo it's up. I'm just gonna post the rest of the story so don't mind that there's no author notes... Xx