Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Twenty-Seven

*10 days later*

"Charlie!” Tom screams an ear-splitting scream.

“Tom!” I scream back, running to him.

“I’ve missed you!” he says, engulfing me in his arms.

“Charlie!” the others yell.

“Boys!” I laugh giving each of them a hug. “You can’t leave again. I think I’ve just been through the most boring week of my life.”

“Aww. Charlie. You make us feel welcome,” Jay praises.

“Oh yeah? What about all the fans at the airport?” I ask.

“How’d you know?” Max asks.

“It was on TV,” I tell him simply.

“Of course it was! We’re famous!” Tom says, in what is apparently his “Good boy” voice, and moves to the couch. He doesn’t even bother to put his stuff away. Lazy.

Nathan makes his way over to me after the others followed Tom onto the couch. I smile up at him as he takes my face into his hands and leans in. Just after our lips touch, I can hear Tom groaning somewhere to my right.

“Please, not out here,” he complains gesturing to our rooms. Nath and I exchange glances and I shrug. He smiles and pulls me into his room.

“I missed you,” I whisper in his ear, sitting on the bed.

“Missed you more,” he declares. I don’t get a chance to deny, for his lips are against mine right away.

I smile into the kiss as he pushes me back onto the bed. He licks my lips, asking for entrance. I open my mouth and he smiles. His tongue grazes over mine and I moan louder than I should. He pulls back laughing at me. I frown at his absence. He laughs again and kisses my nose. I sigh and push myself back up so the pillows support my back. He stands up and starts up packing. I lazily watch him, not wanting to help.

“So what did you do in Hometown?” I ask.

“Not much. Jayne had piles of interviews set up for us, but other than that, I just spent the days with my family,” he says. “What did you do?”

“Nothing.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. I mean, why not?”

“I guess.”

“Heya kids?” Jay asks pounding on the door.

“Yeah?” Nath asks.

“We’re going out for a drink. Would you like to come with?” he offers.

Nathan looks at me and I shrug, not caring. “Nah mate, we’ll stay here.”

“Alright, just remember…”

“What?”

“Use protection! Kay bye!” Jay jokes leaving quickly.

“He’s an ass,” Nathan mutters.

“Yes. He has a nice ass,” I say going into an “I’m daydreaming” mode.

“What?” he asks staring at me blankly.

“Oh, did I say that out loud? I’m sorry,” I say patting his head and ruffling his hair.

“Well, if you feel that way maybe you should go out with him.”

“Maybe I should,” I say getting off the bed.

“No! Charlie, don’t leave! Please?”

“Aww. You’re adorable.”

“So I’ve been told.”

I laugh. “Now what do we do?”

He shrugs. “Mhmm.”

[c]~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~[/c]

We decided to stay classy with a movie. We already watched Glorious Bastards, and now we are watching She’s The Man. Well I’m falling asleep and Nathan is playing with my hair.

“You’re making it hard to watch the movie,” I mumble.

“You’re making it hard to…” he trails off, unable to form a comeback.

“To what?” I tease, turning around and straddling him.

He takes a minute to think but still comes up short. I find myself staring into his green eyes.

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispers gently. “I don’t know I got so damn lucky.”

“I believe I’m the lucky one,” I protest.

“How so? You’re amazing and I’ve never met anyone so flawless.”

“Please. There is not one thing that you can’t do. You’re like, superior to Zeus or something.”

He laughs a perfect laugh and I slightly melt. You think you get over it after a month of dating, but his laugh is brilliant. I smile and he copies me. Slowly, I lean in and kiss him. Short and gentle, but with meaning.

I rest my forehead on his. “I love you, Nathan.”

He kisses me again and says, “I love you more, Charlie.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww it's all over. :( I might make a sequel because I really did miss writing this story, but it seems like a lot of work to bring it back to the right time. (It obviously takes place in 2012.)

Either way, thank you for putting up with my bad grammer/spelling, my scattered updates, and for most importantly, reading this story! Xx