Status: Active

Breaking the Rules

Chapter Six

“Charlie! How is taking care of the British lads?” Suzy says. I chuckle and sip my tea.

“Suzy! It’s exhausting!” I tell her. “Really? They’re nice. But all so excited! Siva is, I swear, the only slightly normal one.”

“But you’re spending time with “The Wanted.”

“Yeah. And you’re spending time with Ross Lynch.” It’s true, she is. And that boy is fine.

“So? He’s Disney. And, like, sixteen.”

“True that.”

“Yeah. See? Told ya. The Wanted, though. British, boy, band. Get that into the fine skull of yours. They are British. They are boys. They are in a band. Good? Yes, very good.”

“So what? It’s not like I could date them or anything.”

“Yeah. Not while there clients.”

“I’m not sure I understand.”

“We can’t date clients. We can date anyone else.”

"So you’re saying… fire them, then ask to go out? Yep that’ll work.”

“I know. But I was just thinkin ‘bout it one night.”

“One night while the boys of the “Script” were here, hum?” She had a major thing for the lead, but I never got the chance to meet any of them because they had left for their tour in four days.

“Pfft… Nah… Well around then, yeah.”

I sigh and head back to my post. I have learned to isolate my feelings during work. Once someone named Nick actually dated a client, broke up with her, and we lost her. It was bad. No one was too happy.

“Charlie what time is it?” Suzy asks.

“Umm… are you blind? Your computer has the time on it,” I say. But, I guess I have done that before…

“Sorry. Forgot,” she apologizes.

I feel my phone buzz in pocket and reach to shut it up. Checking the I.D. I see Alex’s name.

From: Alexxx
Hey Charles. Whatz uppp

To: Alexxx
Hey. Not much hbu


It takes less than little time to respond

From: Alexxx
Same. How are the boys??? Have you slept with any yet? How was it???

To: Alexxx
NO!!!! I would not. Rules you know that.

From: Alexxx
How? I looked them up and man they are fineeeee!

To: Alexxx
Yeah you think I havent noticed!?!?! They sleep on the same floor as me. I spent all day with them yesterday.

From: Alexxx
Damnnnn girly. I would pay you to work at Atlantis

To: Alexxx
But you don’t even need to work. You can just do whatev 24/7. That, me friend, is awesome.

From: Alexxx
Yea whatevs. Gotta go. See ya laterr.

To: Alexxx
Byeee


I hate Alex for always bugging me about meeting hot guys, working with hot artists, and never sleeping with them. But she’s my friend so it’s cool.

My work phone starts ringing and I reluctantly pick it up.

“Hello. This is Charlotte of Atlantis. How may I help you?” I say in a fake “I’m-really-nice-and-you-should-meet-me-and-everyone-that-is-around-me-because-I-have-that-effect-on-people” voice.

“Hi Charlie. Steve and Harley want to meet the boys of the Wanted again. So if you wouldn’t mind bringing them up to 4c8? That’d be great,” my mom says through the phone.

“I would, but I’m working,” I explain.

“Oh I didn’t tell you! Silly me!” she laughs. “You’re taking some time off because they aren’t American. We have to spend a little more time with them because they don't have a strong fan base here yet.”

“How much time?”

“A month, two?”

“Oh okay, thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Just hurry with the boys. Tell them it’s really good.”

“Okay. Goodbye.”

“Bye.” Then I hang up.

“Suzy. I guess I have a month or so off. So goodbye. See ya around,” I say standing up.

“Oh I knew. I’m working solo today,” she replies.

“Well thanks. I have to go,” I say scurrying away to the elevator.

I rush to get to the boys. If the boss- or your mom- says “hurry” you hurry. That’s how it works.

“Boys!” I belt out. “Where are ya?”

“I’m here!” I hear Max call.

“Where is everyone else?” I ask.

“Well we were lookin ‘round and found a room with an Xbox and C-O-D so we started to play. It’s hard,” he says.

I laugh. “That’s mine. My favorite game.”

“Really? Hold up. Aren’t you supposed to be working?”

“What? Oh yeah! I need the others. Steve and Harley – from yesterday – want to see you. Don’t know much but it’s important.”

“Well, we’re ready for anything,” he promises.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo Yeah.... I think I might be like, tottally failing at this story... BUT WAIT! .... ..... ......... I don't know why I told you to wait, so instead... Updation Question! How long have you been following The Wanted? I have since March... Stupid me for living across the world. Comment!