Our Quiet Moments

Outside

I brush my fingers against his, enjoying the warmth that travels from him to me at the touch. Matt notices, and grasps my hand in his, giving it a light, fluttery squeeze before standing up, pulling me with him. “Excuse us, guys, my Synyster here needs a few moments alone with me.” He tells the guys, who smile knowingly at us.

Of course, I blush like a schoolgirl, but I do need a minute or two with my boyfriend. Instead of going to the bedroom, where he’s trying to lead me, I pull him to the door, leading us outside.

The moment he’s down the stairs, I slam him against the side of the bus, pushing my mouth onto his roughly. He gives a deep chuckle, and I take that as an opportunity to deepen our kiss, burying my left hand in his new, long hair, the other wrapping itself in his shirt.

Softly, with another small chuckle, he moves my face away just a little, so we can look at each other. “Whoa, baby, what’s up with you? Not that I don’t mind your show of dominance, but you didn’t let me move us to the bedroom; you wanna do this,” he pushes his hand up my shirt just a little to emphasize what he means, “out here?”

I laugh breathlessly, still running my fingers in his hair. “No, no, I like saving that for our bed. I just…got an impulse, baby, cause you just looked so cute….” I trail off, kissing along his collarbone. I nip the tight skin and smile when he gives a small moan.

“Nuh-uh, Bri – you have to wait until later. You can be as dominant as you like then.”

I pause with my arms still around him. “Really?”

“…No. Sorry, baby, but I like how you look beneath me…” He play growls in my ear, pulling me closer by the waist. I smirk as he re-crashes our lips together, but not even two minutes pass before…

“Hey, guys, c’mon; we gotta get going again if we wanna make it on time!” Zacky shouts at us, leaning out of the door and giving us mock-glares.

I sigh and hide my face in Matt’s chest. “Sure thing, Z.” Matt replies, holding me still close. I hear the door bang shut and clutch him tighter. “Later, Brian – I’ve got some very wicked ideas for tonight, love…” I laugh as he picks me up and places me on the steps.

“I look forward to it, Mattie.” I whisper against his lips, before stealing one last caress from them.