Status: Complete

I Want.

I can love you more than this.

Cara's POV-

Niall looked down, and he was nodding his head. He didn’t speak at all for a good minute. “I see." Was all he said.

"Are you mad?" I asked, touching his arm.

He finally looked up at me. "No, I'm not mad. I'm happy you came to me about this."

I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god, I was massively scared to tell you."

"Do you think I should break it off with her?"

"Uh, I-I don’t know." I started. "Well, actually, yes. I think you should. She just isn't right for you."

"Do you think I need a girl who is kind?" He asked, and I nodded agreeing. "What about funny... Or sweet, down to earth, trusting, honest, someone I can just be myself around." He continued.

"Yeah, Niall. That’s exactly what you need."

"Cara." He said seriously, while he took my hand. "I just described you."

My eyes widen, "No… I'm not that funny." I laughed nervously.

"Cara, I can't keep this in any longer. I like you, more than just friends." Niall looks me in the eyes, and says.

"What?"

He nodded, and looked away, shyly.

"Really, why?" I asked, in disbelief. "Why would you like me?"

"You're perfect. We've been friends forever, and I've felt this way, for awhile now." Niall smiled, down at his cup. "How do you feel?"

"I uh... What about Missy?" I asked.

"Forget about her, please." Niall said, looking my in the eyes. "How do you feel about me?"

"Niall, I um... I use to have a massive crush on you." I laughed. "You're so cute, I've always liked you. I still do."

Niall's lips flipped up in to a smile. "Really? Cara, you should have told me. Imagine what it would be like, if we would of known how each other felt. We could be together right now."

"I wish we were." I muttered.

"I do to." He cheered. "I want this, so do you, so what's stopping us?"

"Missy." I whispered, glancing at him.

"She doesn't love me... And I don't love her." He said, beginning to shout a bit. "I wanted to love her, but I just couldn't... I love you."

"Niall... I-" I started, but was interrupted when the door opened. Louis walked in.

"Hey mates!" He greeted.

Niall and I both sighed. "Hello."

"So, Uh how's everything going?" Louis asked us, rubbing his hands together.

"It's going pretty well." I nodded.

"Fantastic!" Louis rejoiced. "Before I let you two continue, can I just borrow Cara?"

"Right now, really?" I sighed, standing up from the couch.

"Yes."

I rolled my eyes, and followed Louis out of the room.

"What is it?" I demanded, placing my hands on my hips.

"Did you tell him?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"He agrees, he said he doesn't love her." I said. "I think he's going to break up with her, soon."

"Good, because she is back." Louis semi-smiled.

"Here? She's back here?" I questioned.

"Yup." Louis nodded.

"Give us like two minutes. Just keep her busy." I told him, before returning back to Niall.

"Niall, I love to." I said, falling against the closed door.

He stood up from the couch, "Seriously?"

"Very serious."

He smiled, and started to walk over to me. "Be my girlfriend." He said, when he approached me.

"But-" Was all I managed to get out, before Niall connected our lips.

"But what?" He asked, once he pulled away.

"Um, I-I don't r-remember."

Niall smiled in his childish way, which caused me to do the same.

"Want to go back out there, it is your party anyways." Niall said, taking my hand in his.

"Wait," I said, as he gripped the doorknob.

"What is it?"

"Missy is back." I let out quickly.

Niall turned pale, and let go of the doorknob. After a few seconds of silence, he said, "I'm going to go break up with her."

"Are you 100% sure this is what you want?" I asked him.

Niall nodded, "I am sure." He leaned in and kissed my cheek, before opening the door. "You might want to chill in here, until she leaves."

"Okay." I smiled.

Niall left the room, and spotted Missy flirting with some guy. Once Missy saw Niall, she stopped. "Niall." She called. "I need more money, baby."

He took a deep breath, and pulled her aside. I creeped out of the room. I headed over by Zayn and Liam. We were close enough to hear Niall and Missy, but they couldn't see us.

"Missy, I've been thinking." Niall starts. "I think that we should break up. It's just that-"

"Excuse me?" Missy screams, causing the whole party to freeze, and look at the pair.

Niall's eyes got huge, while he tried to hush her.

"You want to break up with me?" She snapped at him. "Are you kidding me? You will not do better than this."

"Missy, I am sorry, but-"

"Shut it! I bet your cheating on me?" She said loudly.

"No, I would never do such a thing." Niall pleaded.

"You!" She shouted, staring me down. I stepped back, towards Harry.

Missy continued to yell, while she stomped over towards me. "I bet you're the reason he is doing this!"

"I... I didn't do anything- " I muttered nervously. She got right up in my face; Harry pulled me away from her, knowing I was not the type to fight back. But she continued to scream at me, until Niall pulled her away. "Stop it!" He yelled. "Leave her alone, she didn't do anything."

"Then why are you breaking up with me?" She gawked.

"Because you don't love me, you only use me." Niall said, finally breaking his composure.

Niall was never one to yell, or get mad. He always was quiet, and made sure no one got their feelings hurt. Seeing Niall finally snap was just, so odd. But overall, I was proud of him; he was finally standing up for himself.

"I'm sorry to do it like this, but I can't be with someone who treats me the way you do." Niall continued. "Sorry Missy."

Missy scoffed, and flipped her hair back. "Whatever, I don't need you anyways!" She gripped her purse, and then stomped out of the house. As she made her exit, everyone clapped.

Niall turned towards me, and smiled. I ran over to him. I threw my arms around him, and hugged him. "It will be okay, Niall." I whispered.

"I know," He said, looking into my eyes. "I have you, now."

"And I'm not leaving." I smirked.

He smiled back at me, and then leaned in to kiss my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is it! I hoped you enjoyed this! It was fun to write. I'm thinking of doing more short fics!

I POSTED JOHN OHH FIC! When Im WithYou, Im At Home Ahh, Im so excited about that one, check it out?

Also, Im doing my first co-write with my best friend AhoyyLaneyy; It has The Maine, The Summer Set, and other Arizona bands in it! So, you should go check that out too
Like We Did When We Were Young

Thanks for subscribing and reading :)