Status: Active... Updated other day or so.

Broken.

Arnold?

I woke up the next morning with a sore throat and could barely talk. Then, I came downstairs to find that Dustin and Felicity had gone out to breakfast without me. "Those dirt bags... Their going to be dating in no time..." I grinned to myself and then saw Brownie staring up at me. "Hey boy." He turned his head to the closed door, that led out to the beach. "Ohhh, you wanna go out. Let me change first."

I went upstairs and change out of my pajamas and into this. When I came back downstairs, Brownie had one of his toys in his mouth was waiting by the door. I opened it and he ran out. It was sunny out, but the beach was empty. Brownie barked, dropped his toy, and ran over to the house to the left. "BROWNIE!"

I heard laughing and then Brownie backed up with a Black Lab coming after him. And they started to fight, but it was play-fighting. I looked over to my left, and Mike was there watching the two dogs. "Is that your dog?" I yelled out. He looked over from his back patio and nodded.

"Well... it's distracting mine." I said, making him come over to me.

"Distracting?" he asked me, stepping into my personal bubble, which also made me flinch.

"Well... that's not really the word I was looking for... but my dog needs to pee... and yours is making that... not happen."

He stared at me, with his arms crossed. "You know... you're very bad at explaining things."

I sighed. "I know," he laughed. "You don't have to remind me."

"How long have you had him?" Mike asked.

"Uh... I want to say maybe two months." I said, watching as Brownie jumped into the ocean with Mike's dog on his tail.

"I've had Arnold for 3 years. Got him in Philly. He's a good dog." Mike said.

I snorted. "Arnold?"

"You named yours Brownie!"

"HE'S A CHOCOLATE LAB!" I yelled at him.

"Whatever, Isabella." He said, acting stubborn.

"No wonder you're a hockey player," I said, picking up Brownie's toy.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked, following me down by the water.

"You suck... and I mean, really suck.... at acting." I said to him.

"Well... you can't act either!" he said, trying to get a last word in.

"I wasn't trying to act." I said.

"Yes, yo-" "Zip it, Richards."

He grinned. "Pretty bikini,"

"Perv." I said, digging my feet into the sand.

"What? I said it was pretty." he said.

"It's plain blue. How does that make it pretty?" I said.

"Because. It's on a pretty girl." he said, very seriously.

This man would be the death of me. Seriously. "Aw. You think I'm pretty?"

"Very pretty." he said.

"Thanks."

"Really?" he asked.

"NO." I walked up the beach and into the house.
________________________________________________________________________

"We need to get you a new bikini. Possibly three." Felicity said, as we walked around the clothing store.

"Did you talk to Mike yet?" I asked, randomly.

"Who's Mike?" She asked me.

"Richards. Mike Richards."

"Ohhhh. He's cute. But no. I didn't formally meet him yet. Why?"

"You can't have him. I think he's the one I choose." I said.

"AWWWWWH. YOU LIKE RICHARDS!!!!!!" She screamed at me.

"He's stubborn, though." I said, blushing.

"So are you. Perfect couple." Felicity said, as we made our way to the registers, after she picked out a couple of bikinis for me.

"He named his Lab... Arnold." I said.

"Who names a dog, Arnold?"

"That's what I said!" She shook her head, laughing.

"So... What's going on with you and my brother?" I asked, nudging her with my elbow.

"I was up, and he came down and asked me if I wanted to get breakfast. I said yes." She shrugged.

"AWWWWHHH!! YOU LIKE DUSTIN!!!!" I yelled, mocking her.

"Shut up. Let's go so we can show Richards how much better you look in this bikini." She said, as she paid for my clothes.
________________________________________________________________________

When we got back Dustin took the liberty of asking Felicity to go out and take a walk on the beach with him and Mike and completely ignored me. Of course, she said yes. So now I'm stuck here... in this huge house all alone. And I'm not so sure I like it.

I went upstairs to take a shower and then changed into this. As I was watching TV in my room, I heard someone banging on the front door. "I'm coming. Calm down." I walked down the stairs, slowly, not even wanting to answer the door.

Whoever it was, kept banging, harder and harder. Whoever it was, was pissing me off. I swung the door open. "You don't have to bang so h-" My eyes widen.

"Hi there, Isabella."

Oh, fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
so. who is it??? DUN DUN DUN!!!! Maybe you guys can comment and tell me who you think it is. because I know people are reading it. you don't have to be silent readers.... comment&sub????