Status: Active... Updated other day or so.

Broken.

Bad Word.

Although I knew it wouldn't keep Dylan out, I tried to quickly close the door, but he stuck his foot between the door and it's frame. He pushed the door open, making me step back. He walked into the house and slammed the door closed. "Why are you here?"

"You're my girlfriend. That's why." He said.

"I left you..." he glared at me. "Therefore... you're not my boyfriend anymore."

He smirked and walked further into the beach house. I followed slowly and found him in Dustin's kitchen. He had a knife in his hand. My jaw dropped and he looked up.

"Isabella, Isabella," he made his way towards me and stood behind me. "What am I to do about your disobedience?" he put his arm all the way around my waist and gripped tightly.

I didn't say a word. "So. I'll ask you one time and one time only... are you coming home with me?" he whispered in my ear.

"No," I said, standing my ground the best I could.

He turned me around quickly and pushed me back. Then raised the knife to me. I swallowed hard.

"What?" he said.

"I said I'm st-" he came forward and stabbed me.

I held my stomach as he looked at the knife covered in my blood. He smiled evilly and I backed up slowly. "How about now?"

"Never." I spat at him.

He locked his jaw and looked at the floor. He slowly looked at me and I could tell he was going to pounce. I started to cry at the sharp pain, as I spun on my heel and tried my best to run outside to the beach.

Dylan ran after me and I tripped over the small step, making me fall. I hissed in pain and tried to get up, but he grabbed my ankle. I screamed and tears started to fall violently from my eyes.

I kicked my ankle and he dropped his hand. I got up quickly and ran outside. I looked left from right. "DUSTIN!" I cried.

"Get back here!" I heard Dylan yell.

"DU-DUSTIN!!" I cried again.

"Over here, Bells!" I looked to my right and saw Dustin waving his hands. He obviously didn't know the situation because he was smiling.

I looked behind me and Dylan was right there. I ran as fast as I could without hurting myself. Dylan stood there, realizing my brother was there.

"What's wron-" Dustin saw the blood on my stomach and on my sweater. "What happen?"

"Dyl-Dylan was there. An-and he stabbed me." I cried, holding my stomach.

"Fuck me," Dustin turned to Mike. "Take her to the hospital."

Mike was just as scared as I was. I could see it in his eyes. Felicity followed Dustin up the beach to his house. "Isabella-"

I fell to the ground in obvious pain. That was the last thing I remember before everything went black.
________________________________________________________________________

I woke up to a very constant, very annoying beeping. My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room. The curtains were open and the sun was filling the room with light. There was a few teddy bears at the end of my bed. I was in a hospital.

"I'm telling you, Brownie. She'll wake up soon." I heard Jeff Carter's voice reassuring my brother.

They all came piling into the hospital room. And I could name every single one of them. Jeff Carter, Dustin, Jarret Stoll, Drew Doughty, Anze Kopitar, Dustin Penner, and Jonathan Quick. I saw Dustin smile at me and he sat in the chair next to me. I didn't pay attention to him, I was staring at Jonathan who was trying to make me laugh by making weird faces.

I tilted my head and furrowed my brow. Jonathan still tried making funny faces until Jarret smacked him in the back of the head. I giggled softly as Jonathan threw a deadly glare at the center. "Isabella?"

I looked over at my brother who was wearing a saddened look. "The police... they couldn't find Dylan,"

"I don't think Bella really wants to hear about him," Jonathan snapped.

"How would you know?" Dustin snapped back. "You don't know her." He got up and left the room.

I looked at Jonathan. "He didn't mean that, Jon,"

Jonathan chuckled. "Yes, he did."

"Hey guys." We all looked over towards the door and Mike was standing there. I smiled and he noticed.

"Doctor said you can leave in about a half hour. Dustin's just signing some papers." he told me.

"So... I take it I lost alot of blood?" I asked.

"So much." Drew said with a disgusted face. I laughed.

"Thanks, Drew. Nice to know my blood disgusts you." I said.

"He's a pussy. Don't mind him." Jeff said.

"JEFF. THAT'S A BAD WORD." I said.

"PUSSY. PUSSY. PUSSY. PUSSY. PUSSY. PUS-" I chucked a teddy bear at him and it hit him square in the face.

"God, you're lucky you're in pain. Otherwise... I'd attack you." he said.

I waved him off, as Dustin came back in the room with an outfit for me to leave the hospital in.
♠ ♠ ♠
short. just wanted to get something in. loving ur comments! keep it up!

Au Revior

-Kelsie