Status: I'm trying this out. Comments would make it continue!

Here Comes the Sun

And I Say, Its All Right

"Wait..." She paused until she saw him raise his eyebrows, and she continued, "How are you going to get back?"

"I'll just call one of the boys to come pick me up." He shrugged.

"And your bike?" She questioned.

"I'll lock it up here." He sauntered back over to it, took a bike lock out of the pouch he had on the side, and rolled the bike up to the gate before securing it in place. "Ready?"

She nodded and he helped her get into the car. She directed him through the neighborhood and towards her own. They attempted to make chitchat and even learned a few things about each other, including how they're actually in a few classes with each other. From the short drive she could tell that he was intelligent, sweet, and trustworthy.

"Thank you so much, Zayn." She said, partially gimping out of the car.

"It was no problem." He waved it off, helping her towards the door.

"Yes it was. I don't know how I can make it up to you."

"You don't have to, Leila, it was my pleasure."

"What if I wait out here with you until one of your mates shows up and-" He cut her off.

"That would be fine, thank you." He interrupted.

"Would you like something to eat or drink? I could go up and get it really quickly." She suggested.

"I'm fine, really." He smiled, shaking his head slightly. "Let me just call one of the lads."

She nodded and sat down on her driveway. They continued talking until a truck with bikes in the back pulled up, and a few boys climbed out of it.

They hooted and hollered, walking over to him. Zayn apologized and Leila just laughed awkwardly.

"Hey Zayn," Another boy with dark hair that stuck out in many directions called, "Who's your lady friend?"

A third boy with dark hair and smooth hair smacked his arm, "I'm so sorry for him."

"Leila, this is Louis-our oldest, least mature member." Zayn joked, "And that's Liam-he's like the father."

"Ha, ha very funny." Lou shook his head while he was talking and plopped down next to them.

"I'm Harry." The curly haired one smirked and stuck his hand out.

Zayn cleared his throat quietly, "He's the cheeky one."

"Oh, you're just jealous." Harry taunted.

"Not in the slightest." Zayn shook his head. "Aye, where's Niall?"

"He's back at the trail guarding the bikes." Liam stated.

"Oh, alright." Zayn stood up and helped Leila up as well.

"Thanks again." She said quietly. She turned to the other boys and waved, "It was nice meeting you all."

They all agreed and either waved or winked back before climbing back in the truck.

"You learn to love 'em." Zayn chuckled.

"They seem like good lads." She smiled.

"So, I'll see you around, right?" He asked after a few moments of silence.

"In class on Monday." She pointed out.

"Right." He nodded, "Well, see you then."

"See ya later." She waved and walked inside, watching as he turned and hopped into the truck with the other boys. As they sped off, she realized that the children noticed she was home and all started running towards her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another short chapter...I just wanted to get it out and introduce the other boys. Thank you for reading and subscribing :) I really mean it. Try not to be a silent reader and comment/spread the word!

I may possibly be holding a contest soon. So, check back for that!