Status: Very Active (:

Love You, My Little Dreamer

Sexual Frustration.

As Harry and me made our way back to the hotel we were both clearly wasted. We parked at the back entrance of the hotel, next to our tour bus since fans had caught wind of where we were staying and had proceeded to crowd the front of the hotel. Bless them.

I felt Harry push me against our tour bus and instantly his lips were on my jaw, kissing down until they found my sweet spot. “Let’s continue this back at the hotel,” he whispered into my ear. I looked into his eyes and saw a naughty glint in them.

“We can’t” I slurred at him, “Someone will catch us!”

He gave me a playful glare before smiling sneakily. “They wont catch us in the tour bus.” He said with a smirk.

I let out a drunken giggle and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the tour bus. I pulled him over towards the bunks but before we ever made it he had picked me up and placed me on the kitchen counter.

He closed the tiny space between us, parting my legs as far as they would go and pressing himself between them. I could feel his hardness pressing against me, making me all warm and tingly inside. I bite down on my lip at the pressure, trying to withhold a moan.

My arms slid around his neck, my fingers splayed onto the nape, as I pulled him in closer. His hands cupped my face before slamming his lips onto mine. The tip of his tongue slowly started to trace the outline of my lower lip, teasingly. My lips parted quickly and our kiss became rougher and messier.

We pulled away to catch our breaths and as we did I could clearly see the pure desire in his eyes. He smirked, licking his lips, and I bit down on my lip as I began to unbutton his shirt. He slides his shirt off and I run my hands over his bare chest, feeling the Goosebumps that rose on his skin.

Our make out session was obviously fueling the stiffening in his trousers. He brought his hand over the bulge in his trousers and slowly started palming himself, a small moan escaping his lips. A choked off gasp left his mouth as I gently took over the rubbing for him. My brain was hazy from all the alcohol that I couldn’t even process my actions. “Do you want me to take care of this,” I whispered seductively into his ear. I always became incredibly confident and out spoken whenever I was drunk.

He started to bite down on my neck roughly and I heard him grunt out a “Yes”. I could briefly feel his lips curl into a smile against the crook of my neck.

I quickly removed my shirt, leaving me only in my pink lace bra. “Yummy.” I heard him murmur as he gazed over my breasts lustfully.

He quickly pulled my lips back onto his, and I was enjoying myself incredibly when I heard someone enter the bus.

“Maddy, Harry!” I heard a squeaky girl yelp. I could briefly see from the corners of my eyes, Zayn and Perrie standing there frozen in shock.

I quickly removed my mouth from Harry’s and I heard him groan in disappointment. I could see the disgruntled look on his face as I pulled away from him and turned towards Perrie and Zayn, who were now staring at us with mouths open. Harry adjusted the front of his jeans, trying to hide his hard on. I let out a drunken giggle at his actions.

“Hellooo,” I slurred at them while jumping off the counter, stumbling forward. “Don’t mind us we were just making out.” I said while letting out another giggle. I looked up at Harry who was now looking down at me with a sloppy grin.

“Umm Maddy,” I heard Perrie say uncomfortably. I turned back towards her and saw her staring at my almost naked upper half. “Could you put your shirt back on?”

I looked down at my breasts that were covered by my pink lace bra and let out a giggle. “Booobbiees,” I cooed as I gave them a little squeeze. “You don’t like them!” I asked Perrie with a little pout. Her eyes widened at my words and she looked over to Zayn for help.

“Just put a shirt on!” Zayn practically ordered.

He was fuming; his eyes were clearly blazing with fury. But obviously my drunken ass didn’t notice this so I only giggled at his words. “Someone’s cranky.” I cooed in my baby voice. “Just cause your not getting any, don’t hate on me and Harry.” I said cockily.

Perries face turned bright red and Zayn stepped towards me until he was towering over me, glaring at me threateningly. “Just put a fucking shirt on.” He growled at me.

I whimpered. He was scary when he was angry. “Fine.” I mumbled as I picked up my shirt off of the floor and proceeded to put it on.

“Let’s go Harry.” I slurred angrily as I interlocked our hands. I noticed how Zayn immediately glared down at our conjoined hands.

We were about to head out when I remembered something. I went back over to the mini kitchen and opened up one of the drawers and pulled out the tiny piece of paper that Trey had given me.

“Here you go!” I said happily as I handed it over to Perrie. “It’s Trey’s phone number, he wanted me to give it to you. He told me to tell you that he had fun grinding with you at the club.”

I watched her eyes widen in shock as she took the paper out of my hands. Her eyes went over to Zayn’s and she looked at him guiltily.

I smiled brightly at them and proceeded to head out; not realizing what kind of mess I had just made.
__
The next week and a half had passed by in a blink of the eye. We had done five more shows in five different states. Ever single one of the shows had gone by without a hitch, making me more then ecstatic. The fans were amazing and were always incredibly responsive whenever I took the stage. I was really living the dream.

Things with Harry were also going fairly well. We hadn’t taken things to far, the most we had done was making out, we never lingered passed that. Thankfully it hadn’t ruined our friendship; it was obvious to both of us that there weren’t any deep-rooted feelings there. Sure, he was good looking, a great kisser, and the way he would look at me would occasionally cause my heart to pound nervously, but alas- something didn’t feel right. He didn’t make my heart flutter and whenever we were together there were barely any sparks

Almost everyone knew that we were friends with benefits and they all seemed to be okay with. Well except Zayn who proceeded to give us dirty looks. I didn’t understand what his problem was; maybe it was because I drunkenly fucked up his relationship. Yeah that probably was it. Ever since I had given Perrie the note, they hadn’t been there usually lovey dovey self. They didn’t hang out as much and when they did they were distant and awkward. And if I were being honest with myself I would admit that I was not even the slightest bit bothered by it.

I was currently at the beach house in Florida. We had decided, with the consent of your managers of course, that instead of staying at a hotel it would be best if we stayed at Mason’s parents beach house. We were in Miami for three days and staying with my friends was a dream come true.
We had arrived at the house around eight pm and found that the group was already there; they had arrive a day before. It was more then nice to see them again. I had made a pact with myself to spend more time with them in Miami then I had in New York.

Our show wasn’t until tomorrow night, so we had all decided to go out clubbing in a couple of hours. I had just finished putting on my outfit and curling my hair when Trey came in telling me that we were all ready to go. I told him that I would be down in a moment and he simply nodded and left. I examined my outfit in the mirror and gave myself a nod of approval.
I had decided to go a little bit slutty tonight since it was my first time clubbing in Miami; I had to make a big splash. I was wearing a black strappy bralet, a tight mint skirt that ended just under my butt, and a pair of black spikey Jeffery Campbell wedges. My hair was curled in a half up do and my make up was pretty simple but I did take the extra time to exaggerate my winged eyeliner.

With that last glance I headed out of the room that I was staying at and into the living room where everyone was currently waiting. “Finally!” I heard Mason yell as he got up from the couch. “Took you long enough!”

I gave him a glare and proceeded to stand next to Harry. “It takes time to look this good.” I replied to Mason as I felt Harry wrap his arms around my waist.

“And you sure do look good,” he said while gazing at my body from top to bottom. He spent a little extra time looking at my breasts before looking back up at me and sending me a wink.

“My face is up here,” I said while sending him a hard glare. I leaned into Harry’s hard chest and let him gently kiss down my neck, causing a giggle to escape out my throat.

“It’s hard to look at the face when you got those popping out!” he exclaimed while motioning at my breasts. “And please for the love of god, stop acting all cute and lovey dovey.” He said with a whine.

“Nah, I think we’ll continue.” I heard Harry pip up from behind me. “By the way you do look incredibly sexy.” He murmured into my ear, quietly so that only I could hear. My soft complexion made my crimson blush that much more evident as it slowly crept up my cheeks.

I murmured a small ‘thanks’ as I watched Mason round everyone up and escort him or her to the Limo out front. The drive to the club didn’t take that long and we were there before we knew it. The line into the club was extremely long but we easily cut right pass everyone and were let in right away. The perks of knowing famous people.

The club was just as crowded; maybe even more crowded then the one we had been to in London. We were lead to a VIP seated section in the back that was crowded with other ‘important people’. I went to sit down on a circular velvet couch but was pulled instead into Harry’s lap.

“Where do you think your going,” he said seductively into my ear as he lightly started to tug on it with his teeth.

“No where apparently.” I said back, practically shouting over the loud music. He smirked at me and pulled me in closer to him.

I watched as a round of shots and vodka bottles were brought over to our table; everyone instantly rushed to grab a shot. I instead grabbed the whole vodka bottle and lifted it into the air taking a giant swing. It burned my throat for a moment but quickly made me feel warm and tingly inside. I passed the bottle over to Harry who also took a swing out of it.

As the night went on I had found myself slowly getting tipsy and eventually full-blown drunk. I had danced with all the girls and even grinded a bit with Mason just to tease him.

I took a quick swing from my bottle before turning around and straddling Harry. I let out a giggle, as I began to kiss up his neck. I eventually reached his cheek and his eyes met mine and I instantly could tell that they looked distant.

“What’s wrong?” I slurred at him, I could see him slightly cringe as my alcohol scented breath hit him.

“Oh umm nothing,” he muttered while running a hand through his thick curls, his eyes not meeting mine.

“Harry just tell me!” I whined while giving him a pout.

“Fine,” I heard him murmur as his eyes stared at something behind me. I turned my head and found him staring at a tall, busty, beautiful blonde girl who was looking lustfully at him. I instantly knew what he wanted.

“Go ask her to dance!” I said gently while giving him a little nudge.

He looked shocked at me for a moment but he instantly hid it. “Wait, you don’t mind?” he asked.

“Of course not Harry!” I said while looking at him like he had grown another head. “Were friends with benefits, not boyfriend and girlfriend. You can go do whatever you want with whatever girl you want!”

I watched as a smile lip up his face and those cute dimples reappeared. “You’re the best!” he said excitingly as he pecked my lips quickly before getting up and heading towards the girl.

I wasn’t even the slight bit jealous as I watched him easily charm her and then casually lead her to the dance floor. The boy had talent that was for sure.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard Trey shout my name. “Maddy! Come here!”

I looked over and saw him sitting with Mason and another group of guys that I had not seen before; they were all passing a joint around. I instantly got excited, remembering the days that I use to smoke back in high school.

“Helloo boys,” I cooed as I wiggled in between Trey and Mason. “Weren’t thinking of starting without me now were you!”

“We would never babe.” Trey exclaimed over the music as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

“Just like old times.” I slurred happily as Trey passed me the joint. I leaned my head back and took a few hits before passing it over to Mason. We went on like that for a while until we were all completely stoned and drunk at the same time.

Any worries that I had lingering in my mind were all gone as I busted out laughing at something Trey had whispered into my ear. What had he said? I had no clue, but at that moment everything was hilarious and exciting. My head was buzzing happily and my eyes were scanning the club with a new sense of alertness.

My eyes scanned over the VIP section until they met a pair of brown sparkly ones that were staring lustfully me. I took another hit of the joint while staring right at him. His stare made me feel slightly uncomfortable, especially the way his tongue licked at his bottom lip before his teeth sunk down on it.

I handed the joint to Mason and stumbled my way out of the booth. “’I’m going to go dance!” I told them as I made my way to dance floor. I couldn’t take his stares anymore.

The dance floor was much darker then the VIP area and it took a moment for my eyes to get adjusted to the darkness. I walked to the middle of the dance floor and casually swayed my hips and moved my shoulders about. When the beat of the song started to speed up I moved my hips to the beat and threw my head back letting my hair drip down my back. Music thumped through my body, strobe lights flickered, and random bodies crowded against mine. I was hot and sweaty but at that moment I didn’t give a shit.

I danced for a few minutes by myself until two muscular hands wrapped themselves around my waist. My back was pressed tightly against their muscular chest as I rolled my hips into theirs. I didn’t even bother turning around to see whom it was. I felt my body heating up as I pushed my hair to the side; the instant I did I felt there full lips against my shoulder. The mystery person nuzzled his face into the supple skin of my neck. The mixture of sexual frustration and alcohol was a dangerous thing.

I turned my body to face the person and I could easily make out the piercing brown eyes that were hidden behind thick long eyelashes in the darkness. Zayn. I gasped in shock and was about to pull away but he kept a firm hold of my waist.

I stood frozen for a moment but when I realized he wasn’t letting go I started to grind my hips into his once again. He smirked down at me as he started to breath heavily against my movements; I was numb to the scent of alcohol falling from Zayn’s breath. I felt the same sensation running through my veins.

I bit my lip and shook my head, my waves of long hair flowing down my shoulders. My hair was wild, curling everywhere and whipping against my back as I danced against Zayn. I wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling us closer together. He placed his forehead on mine and I tangled my fingers into his hair; I could feel his hot breath fanning my face. He looked so incredibly sexy as he towered over me, eyes glazed with lust.
His eyes traced my pouty pink lips and at that moment everything stopped. Our lips were centimeters apart, almost touching.
I closed my eyes in anticipation but the instant I did I felt him untangle himself from me.
I snapped my eyes open and found myself standing alone
--
I stumbled my way out of the club and tried to ignore the flashing lights that hit my face as I walked over to our waiting limo. I was so fucked up that I could barely register what I was doing. I felt Harry pull me next to him and I let my head droop down so that I was pressed against his chest. I couldn’t think properly and it didn’t help that my almost kiss was Zayn was running through my head. I couldn’t even look at him as he entered the limo with Perrie; I was incredibly embarrassed. I always managed to make a mess out of everything.

When we had made our way back to the beach house everyone decided that it was a great idea to go swimming. Of course we were to drunk to realize what a bad idea it was to go swimming at three in the morning.

I changed into a blue bathing suit with lace covering the top part of the suit; it was strapless and it made my boobs look nice and plump. I paired it with jeans shorts, a flowy tank top, and a pair of my favorite white toms. I tied my hair into a messy bun; I looked like a hot mess with it down.
It was a beautiful night outside, the moon hanging high in the sky, lighting up the night and reflecting beautifully on the water. I watched as everyone stripped off and ran into the water, I giggled at their excitement and proceeded to strip my clothes off. I felt a hot stare on my back and turned around to see Zayn staring lustfully at my now semi-naked body. I turned around blushing furiously at his stare; drunk me was even more attracted to Zayn then non-drunk me was.

I made sure to exaggerate the swaying of my hips as I walked towards the water, for his pleasure of course. “Maddy get in!” I heard Ava shout as she splashed around with Landon. I smirked at them and tip toed hesitantly into the water. Despite the fact that it was now February, Florida was much warmer then any other state I had been to, but that didn’t stop the water from being icy cold.

My breath hitched as the water enveloped my body; it took a moment for the water to warm up around me and for me to proceed towards my friends. “MADDY!” they all screamed as I made my way over to them.

I smiled brightly at them and proceeded to jump onto Emma’s back and dunk her into the water. I had caught her off guard and when she had popped back up she gave me a playful glare. “You bitch!” she exclaimed as she started to splash water towards me.

I quickly started to swim away from her but she was hot on my trail. She was a better swimmer then me so she easily grabbed me and dunked me into the water. When I spurted back up I coughed up the water that I had sucked in and matted my hair away from my face. “Okay, Okay.” I said with hands up in surrender. “You win!”

She giggled victoriously and proceeded to dunk Landon into the water, and they soon were having an all out water. Oh, how I had missed them.

Not wanting to join into the water war, I swam over to Harry and wrapped my arms around his neck. He was watching the group with an amused expression; I could tell that he liked them.

“Hey babe,” he said with a smile as he grabbed onto my legs and wrapped them around his waist.

“Having fun?” he murmured as he started to nuzzle into my neck.

“Mhhhmm,” I hummed, enjoying his light kisses that he was planting on my neck. “Did you have fun with your blonde?” I asked playfully.

“Your more fun.” He said and I could feel the smirk rising on his lips. “Especially when you’re drunk and high and wearing a revealing bathing suit.”

I blushed at his comment but didn’t respond, only preceded to gently run my hands through his hair; twirling a lock of hair in my tiny fingers. He moaned at my actions.

“I’m going inside to go get my cigs,” I told Harry, having a sudden urge to smoke. “I’ll be back after I smoke one.” I murmured as I untangled myself from Harry.

He sighed while pushing one my brown locks behind my ear. “Hurry back.” He said with a groan, he obviously wanted to continue what we were doing.

I nodded my head and made my way out of the water and into the beach house. I grabbed my towel that I had left on the couch and briefly dried my body off, not wanting to leave puddles in Mason’s parents house. I looked into the nearest mirror and saw that my bun was a complete mess so I simply let my hair down, leaving it in tangled waves down my back. My makeup was a mess and I had eyeliner marks underneath my eyes. ‘How attractive’, I thought as I made my way over to the kitchen.

I looked through the drawers trying desperately to find where I had put my cigarettes. My drunken mind wasn’t working properly and I couldn’t remember where I had put them.

As I searched the kitchen I briefly heard the door of the house open and someone walk in. I didn’t pay attention to it until I felt the person standing behind me. I instantly knew who was behind me; I could easily recognize his scent that was an intoxicating mixture of smoke and cologne.

He was inches behind me as he moved my hair to one side, just brushing his fingers against the skin on my neck. I suddenly felt a hot breath fall against the exposed flesh of my neck, causing me to slightly shutter. His low, and familiar accent quickly entered my ears. “Maddy” he whispered huskily.

I turned around and looked up at his tall frame; I immediately felt hot all over. His piercing brown eyes staring down at me with such hunger as his eyes slowly trailed down my body. I felt my heart beating out of my chest. The mix of alcohol and his body pressed against mine was too much to bear. Our bodies were touching, body heat vibrating between us.

His eyes worked their way down my body; he scanned the shape of my breasts that were clearly visible in my top, the contours of my stomach and the way my hip bones stuck out. His fingertips reached over and traced my curves lightly. I could feel the blood rushing to my face; he had never touched me like this.

A hot spark of arousal shot up my spine and he stepped closer to her, “That outfit makes me want you so fucking bad.” he whispered, the huskiness of his voice was incredibly sexy.

I shiver in his strong grip, watching eagerly as he licks his lips and moves in closer. I didn’t protest as as he gently brought my chin up, placing his lips lightly onto mine. The kiss was soft and gentle and lasted only a brief moment, but the spark it had brought was something that I had never felt before. He pulled away and looked at me, trying to read my reaction.

I felt myself smirk drunkenly as I grabbed his face and smashed our lips back together. It was like a bolt of lightning, an explosion bursting between us, a magnetic pull towards each other. And we were letting it completely take over.

As our lips met again, the kiss became more forceful. His actions turned hungry. Aggressive. Demanding. He picked me up and sat me on top of the kitchen counter. I parted my mouth open and he pushed his tongue between my lips. I moaned loudly the instant our tongues met, he was clearly dominating the kiss and I was clearly letting him. I was practically melting into the kiss, at that moment I was going to let him do whatever he wanted to do with me.

"Do you want me?" He asked huskily. The sound of his voice was too much for me to bear. His accent mixed in with his deep tone made me shake. Licking his lips, his hands slowly trailed down my bare stomach, stopping at my hips hooking his fingers through the side of my bathing suit bottoms. He roughly pulled me against him, crashing our hips together.

"Yes," I said, breathlessly. “I want you.”

A smirk crawled up his face as he started to lightly kiss down my jaw until his lips had found my neck. A soft moan left my lips as I arched my back into his touch. He went up to my ear and gently nibbled on it; that sent me over the edge. I started rocking my hips against his and his hands grabbed onto my sides, helping me move faster against him.

“Fuck” he breathed heavily against my ear. He moved his hand up to my stomach and rubbed the skin of my stomach softly. He kept kissing the sweet spot on my neck as his hands resumed their slow movements up my sides, each time moving up slightly higher. His hands eventually reached the outline of my bathing suit. I felt his hands slowly crawl into my top and his large hands enveloped both of my breasts. I sucked in a sharp breath as he started to rub them gently. My breath was irregular and ragged as he slowly started thumbing my nipples. My nipples grew hard instantly against his fingers. I was so sexually frustrated at that point that I didn’t even realize we were making out in plain sight to anyone that walked in the house.

I moaned filthy into his ear, no one had ever made me feel like this before.

It seemed that my moan had snapped him out of whatever hypnotic state he was in because he pulled back and looked at me in shock. My heart was beating rapidly and breathing was becoming shallow.

The look in his eyes was realization that he had just fucked up terribly.

With one last look he raced out of the kitchen, leaving me feeling confused and helpless.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Sorry for any grammar errors, I was rushing it to finish it. Stuffs been busy since school is starting. Blah, I know :/
Thanks for everything you guys, I appreciate all the subscriptions, recommendations,
and comments! love you so sooo sooo much <3 (;

Please share your thoughts! <3
OUTFITS: Beach:http://www.polyvore.com/beach/set?id=57408939
Club:http://www.polyvore.com/party/set?id=57408634

Shake it baby (;
Image