Status: Lets Start.

Skin & Bones

Skin

Image

I woke up with my back pressed up against Noah’s chest and his arm draped lazily over me. I rolled over to face him in the process waking him up.

“Hhhmmm, good morning.” He mumbled

“Morning.” I smiled up at him lazily

“How are you feeling?” He asked

“Not too bad,”

“That’s good.” He smiled back at me showing his one dimple, I poked it.

“You realize you only have one dimple?” I giggled

“I am aware yes.” We laid in silence for a while I was warm and content and I didn’t want to move.

“Come on Princess I can hear everyone out there already having breakfast”, with that he slide out of bed slipping on jeans and a top. “Get dressed and come out when you’re ready.” He told me before leaving me; I fell back on the bed.

We I was finally dressed and presentable Noah was right, everyone from last night was sitting and standing around the small kitchen having breakfast. I stumbled in and they all yelled out a good morning, I greeted them before taking a seat next to Ally leaning my head on her shoulder I had a slight headache.

“Sleep well?” She asked and I nodded not lifting my head.

“It is way too early.” I mumbled and I heard several people laugh. Breakfast was good bacon and eggs and a gallon of coffee to go around. It was lunchtime by the time everyone was done, and we sat around talking like old friends would. This was a life I could get used to, with these people who treated me like one of them so easily.

“Hey guys I wanna say something.” Noah spoke up silencing everyone

“Well go on you dickhead speak.” Luke piped up being a right smart ass

“So although living in Green Up royally sucks, it’s where I have to be, it’s where my mum is and with everything we have been through in the last year I need to help support her. So even though I came down to play last night’s show, I can’t do that every week. Basically it’s about time you found a replacement guitarist.” He had a grim smile on his face, but I could tell it was something that he needed to do and say. Though it turns out the boys didn’t think the same thing.

“So your just fucking walking out on us,” James yelled at him “Your not the only one who has been through hell you know.”

“True fucking friend you are.” Luke spat

“Maybe your better off in Green Up, I can tell your going to fit in just right.” Collin mumbled venom seeping through.

“Are you all fucking serious,” Noah yelled back “You expect me to travel down every time you play, you forget I know what you guys are like, I can’t live here anymore, what don’t you get.”

“What don’t I get, is you being fucking selfish” Luke yelled. “Oh poor Noah first his daddy dies and then his friend dies and then he gets to get up and walk away from it all, leaving everyone else behind. Fucking selfish”

“Oh go fuck yourself Luke.” I had never heard such venom come from Noah, to the point where it scared me. He stormed back to the spare room and I heard the door slam before something else went flying.

“That was fucking low,” I mumbled and I suddenly had everyone’s attention and no idea what to do with it. “He is trying to be the better person by telling you all the truth that he can’t physically be here with you all the time. And what kind of friends are you, throwing that of all things in his face.” With that I got up and went after Noah.