Status: Lets Start.

Skin & Bones

Skin

Image

The rumors had started the big one was that he had killed someone, I didn’t know how it started but it was horrible. He walked out of the boys change room and he looked so out of place not one person in our little town had tattoos you had to travel two hours to find a tattoo shop. And here he was one large one coming over his shoulder and a skull on the back of his calf.

He was last to be picked and the gossip of Noah continued as we played, even though he was definitely in hearing range. I felt bad for him, though it seemed as though nothing bothered him.

After school I found him out near his bike getting ready to leave I stopped on my way to the bus.

“Hey,”

“Hey Princess,” He smiled

“I ummm, I just wanted to see if you were okay I mean…with all the rumors going around and…” what was I even saying, I had no idea.

“What do you actually care, or were you just dared to come and talk to me, find out the truth?” He questioned and I shook my head.

“It’s not like that.” People were staring at us.

“What’s it like then?” I couldn’t say anything; I didn’t know what to say.
“Do you want a ride home?” He finally asked and I shook my head.

“On that thing, no thank you.” I didn’t mean to sound rude, but it must have come off that way because he got defensive and it scared me.

“Not fucken good enough for you hey?” He laughed but it wasn’t humorous and I stood there not knowing what to say or do. “Not for the princess, don’t want to be seen with me, better go get on your school bus hey sweet heart before it leaves without you.” With that he drove off leaving me in his dust.

He was angry and it scared me, I got on the bus still confused from my encounter with Noah, a blonde who sat behind me must have seen me talking to him.

“I wouldn’t talk to him if I were you, its not safe, you don’t know what he could do to you, haven’t you heard he killed his friend.” The whole bus ride home everyone was talking about it and Sara and I just sat next to each other not saying a word.

But that girl was right, he wasn’t safe like everything else in this town was and I didn’t know what he could do, he was unpredictable. But I couldn’t draw myself away from him, even though I knew I should have.
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT READERS