Status: Lets Start.

Skin & Bones

Bones

Image

I don’t know what made her do it, trust me I mean. But she came back out in what I told her with a small backpack on her back and I handed her a helmet. She looked at me cautiously, scared and nervous.

“Trust me okay Princess, I’m not going to let you get hurt.” I slipped the helmet over her long brown locks covering her pouty pink lips. I slipped on my own helmet and got on my bike holding my hand out for her to take. She did but I could feel her hand shaking in mine. She got on and wrapped her arms tightly around my middle. I loved the way she felt against me, so close.

“Just hold on okay.” I told her

“Okay” I heard this meek reply.

I eased her into it taking off a little slower then normal her arms instantly tightening.

“You okay?” I yelled out after about ten minutes

“What the fuck am I doing Noah?” she yelled in reply and I had to laugh at her.

I’d been driving for over an hour when I found a rest stop an pulled over in the small park, we were just over half way to Chicago but I thought I would give Mia a breather and check how she was doing.

Pulling over I got off first steadying the bike and her as she tumbled off it and crashing into me.

“You alright love?” I asked holding onto her waist she was all wobbly.

“Yeah I’m fine, sorry.”

“It’s ok.” I told her letting go

“Why are we stopped?” she asked

“I thought you could probably do with a breather.” I told her she nodded

“That is the most insane feeling ever.”

“Its amazing isn’t it?” she nodded

“My mum is going to freak the fuck out once she find out I’m with you on your bike.” She laughed

“I told my mum that you were with me, so when your parents do start freaking out it will be okay, at least they will know you haven’t been kidnapped.” I laughed

“No they will probably think you kidnapped me, they think you and your bike are the devil.” I laughed sitting on the grass of the park, she sat next to me.

“Your mum doesn’t care that you drive a motorbike?” She asked “Its just I can’t imagine most mums being okay with that.”

“It ummm….” I paused, how did I tell her she had started on dangerous territory without even knowing it.

“It was my dad’s bike, I’ve been riding with him since I was really young and when he died, I got his bike. Mum could never say no she knows I’m safe I can drive this thing no problem. It’s the one thing that makes me feel close to my dad.”

Why was I telling her all this, this sweet innocent girl that I had known for all over just over a week? I was spilling my guts to her, telling her things I could never say out loud to anyone else.

I turned to look at her for the first time and she was staring at me with these big blue eyes that looked watery and pouty full lips parted in shock.

“Noah,” I shook my head before she could say anything else but she continued anyway.

“Your not who everyone thinks you are, are you. There is so much more to you behind the bike and tattoos.” She sighed and she surprised me she never did or said the things that I expected her to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you to yournightmareXO i love your comments
it would be amazing if i had more
Don't Be Silent Reders