Status: On a break but I'll be back soon enough!:D

Pour Some Sugah On Me

Liquid Confidence

"No you are not wearing that."

"You're not my dad!"

"You look like a band slut!" John gestured at my loose tank top and skirt.

"You'd know all about that wouldn't you?" I heard the guys snicker from the sofa. "We are going to a club John, not church!"

"I saw your underwear when your skirt rid up while you were reaching for the milk carton! And the carton was just 2 heads above you!" He fumed. Everyone on the bus understood how protective he was of me. Hell, even I did. I was like the little sister John never had. Even if he won't admit it, he loves me and it would tear him apart if anything happened to me.

Like that time when we were in the 6th grade, I told Michael Grey that I liked him. Being a stud 6th grader, he laughed at me and called me a loser. I cried about it, cause you know I was in the 6th grade and everything. The next day, when my mom took John, Ross and I for our annual medical check-up, we ran into Michael. Except this time, he had an ice pack covering his black eye. He had a panic attack when he and John made eye contact.

Even if that's the case, I'm 18. I'm not a kid anymore. I can take care of myself to some extent. "I'll change into shorts if it helps you sleep at night." I didn't wait for an answer anymore and rushed over to my bunk to change into a pair of light denim shorts. They weren't ass-shorts so I shouldn't be expecting another lecture.

"You know he's just looking out for you right?" Kennedy said from behind me, making me a jump a bit. "We all are."

"I'll be fine, Ken." I spun around to face him. "Always am."

"Yeah, but there are some real perverts out there." He jokingly warned me.

"I know. I'm looking at one right now."

------

After how many bottles of beers and how many times I've adjusted my top x, I was sitting on Matt's lap giggling away. "Remind me again why I let you sit on my lap?"

"Cause I'm a princess, remember?" Soon my whole body was shaking from laughter at what I just said. We were all squashed in a corner booth laughing our asses off at nothing. I waved my quarter full bottle at Garrett. "Hey Gary, hey Gare bear! Hey! Hey! Hey! Want soooooome?"

"Underage remember?" He laughed.

"Who isn't?!" I said a bit too loud. "Shhhh don't tell."

Everyone was laughing harder than they were earlier. Garrett and Jason were the only ones who weren't piss drunk in the group. "Hey! Hey! Jasey! Let's dance!" I slid off Matt's lap and pulled Jason with my to the dance floor. The dance was innocent, mostly because I was a sloppy mess and Jason was just moving side to side and laughing at me. Horrible pop music was blaring through the speakers. I'm gonna marry, gonna ma-ma-ma-marry the night. Someone grabbed my waist from behind and started puling me to the halls leading to the bathroom. "But I don't need to peeeee!"

"Shhhhh you're voice is so loud." Giggled the mystery man. It was Kennedy. He made me lean on the wall with his hands still on my waist. No one said anything for a while.

"Why did you make me stop dancing?" I pouted.

"Because I don't want other boys dancing with you." He said honestly. His grip on my waist became tighter. Like he was taking possesion.

"Why not?" I was so curious now. He just shook his head and laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing." He bit his lip. His hands started roaming up and down my waist. "I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"This." Next thing I knew, his lips crushed on mine. He pulled away, quickly opening his mouth to say something. My lips felt cold. I raked my hands trough his hair and placed my lips back on his, looking for that warmth. As expected there it was. His grip around my waist tightened as I wrapped my legs around him. If you told me that I'd hook up with my best friend, outside a bar bathroom, I'd smack your head and tell you that you have no idea what you're talking about. He carried me out to the back entrance and smacked my back against the bus. His mouth roamed my neck, making me release and involuntary moan. Who knew Kennedy was this… skilled?

"Let's-mm-take this- oooh- to the-" My lips were once against his again, cutting me off. We sprinted off to his bunk and hurriedly stripped off each other's articles of clothing. He was now on top of me, grazing his teeth over my collarbone. The voice in the back of my head kept warning me that I was going to regret this tomorrow. But that was overpowered by Kennedy slowly kissing his way down my torso.
♠ ♠ ♠
oops