Status: On a break but I'll be back soon enough!:D

Pour Some Sugah On Me

Every Road

"Argh stop it!"

"But your hair is just so long and soft."

"Then go touch Pat's or something." I yanked my hair out of Kennedy's hands. It was an extra hot day so we all decided to chill in John's basement with aircon on full blast. Even with that, everyone was still pretty hot because of the sun rays peeking from the upper windows. I spent the past three hours sitting on the floor, between Kennedy's legs, watching re-runs of Spongebob with the guys in their boxers while I wore a bikini top and the boxer shorts Garrett gave me for Christmas x). And for the past half hour, he's been playing with my hair.

"No way, that shit's greasy." He made a gagging noise.

"Hey!" Pat yelled from the other side of the couch."

I felt another tug on my hair and groaned. John came down the stairs with a coke bottle that he's been trying to unscrew since the beginning of the episode we were watching. He was grunting and pulling but it wouldn't budge. He squeezed it under his armpit then started pulling on the cap. He pulled it back so far that he hit the wall behind him and the bottle finally opened. The bottle was shaken so much that when it did open, it sprayed everyone with it's contents. Now I was annoyed and sticky. To make matters worse, Kennedy started licking my face.

"Ack! Ken!" I wiped of the slobber from my face. He grabbed my face and gently turned it towards him as he still kept licking. I slapped his face away as forcefully as i could. He just laughed then played with my hair again. I shook my head went back to watching Squidward freak out over some magic conch shell. Just then I felt a slight tug on my top. It started to get a whole lot looser. I realized that the straps were undone so I hurriedly kept the cup part up before I could start panicking. I caught the straps and retied it again. "Ugh Kennedy!"

I glared at him. He had an apologetic and shocked look on his face. He opened his mouth to speak but i just stood up and went out of the house. I heard footsteps follow me so I highjacked John's car. John O'Calla-Dumbass left the door open and the keys in the ignition. I drove to the park where they would have the sprinklers on during hot days like this. I parked the car next to the part of the park where it wasn't infested with kids. I lay down on the grass and let the sprinklers hit my face.

I don't know how long I've been lying here. I heard the grass start to crunch but I kept my eyes closed. "Go away Kennedy."

"As flattered as I am, I'm not Kennedy." That was definitely not Kennedy. It was a girl's voice. I opened my eyes to see my best friend, Nicole, looking at me, amused. "Trouble in paradise?"

"You can't have trouble in something that doesn't exist." I closed my eyes again as she lay down next to me. Nicole and I formed a friendship during our Freshmen year of high school. She's the only person in my class who didn't freak out when John excused me from class to give me a message from my mom during the first day of school. She was the only person who didn't think he was 'a total babe'. Basically we had this silent understanding that after high school, we'd go our separate ways and never see each other again. And we were okay with that.

"When will you two just shut up and have anger sex already? I heard that it's pretty therapeutic."

"Ew angry sex with Ken? No thanks." I made gagging noises. "He doesn't even look at me that way."

"Whatever floats your boat, humbug." She shrugged. "Nice Batman boxers."

"Thanks. It was a gift from Garrett for Christmas." I could hear her snickering.

"I swear that boy is forever socially inept."

"You can say that again."

We talked about things under the weather. How hot it was, how stupid I looked in a bikini top and boxers, how stupid she looked in an Iron Maiden top and bikini bottom, how Jessica Smith looked stupid in general as she tried flirting with a hipster. Soon it got late and Nicole hitched a ride with me going to her house. Which may I add is only 3 blocks away, but considering my friend is such a lazy ass I still took her home.

"Isn't this John's car?" She asked as she hopped in the passenger seat.

"The bitch left his door unlocked with the keys in the ignition. He had it coming." I turned on the radio. They were playing some all punk girl band that didn't know how to play their instruments. I cringed at how whiny their voices were. I was relieved when the song ended and a drum beat was playing. I’m on a trip. I can’t get off, can’t get over… I want it all, I want it all inside of you. I call you up, you’re getting off. I’m coming over.

"Holy shit isn't that-" Nicole looked at me. I just nodded. I was speechless. This was actually happening.

"Call the John." I commanded her. She got my phone from my pocket and put it on speaker. You’re twenty-one. I see your eyes, you’re barely sober. I hear your voice, you’re calling out from me to you.

"What the hell Katie?! Why'd you jack my car!" John's voice screamed through the speakers. I pour a drink, you move in quick. You’re moving forward

"Shut up dipshit! Listen!" Nicole shouted at the receiver. Then you said… Nooooo wooooahhhhooo I’m never gonna be inside of you. And I said 'Nooooo wooooahhhhooo I’m never gonna see inside of you' Because I know I’m gonna fall (fall) and you’ll be waiting for it all. I could here John calling for the rest of the guys to come Because I know, I know, I know, I can’t get inside of you (Inside of you)

"You know this isn't helping with the whole Katie-is-missing problem" A voice she recognized as Kennedy's said in the background. This fragile game it’s like a train that’s headed nowhere. It never stops and I can’t see the exit sign. We’re headed north. I see the cliff we’re getting closer… (Look out baby)

"Shut up and listen." So don’t say that you just want to runaway. Replay all the things that I tried to say. I’m twenty-one, so you’re getting off, I’m coming over. Then you said… There was a collective 'holy shit' coming from the other line.

Nooooo wooooahhhhooo I’m never gonna be inside of you. And I said 'Nooooo wooooahhhhooo I’m never gonna see inside of you'

"Because I know I’m gonna fall (fall)" We all sang. "And you’ll be waiting for it all because I know, I know, I know I can’t get inside of you (Inside of you)"

The instrumental came on. "That's my guitar skills!" Kennedy and Jared said at the same time.

"That's nothing compared to the bass action going on!" Garrett yelled like a little kid.

"Let's be real. This band is nothing without my beats." Pat said proudly. Nicole and I couldn't help but laugh at their immatureness. I prayed that they would never change. HEY! We proceeded to sing at the top out our lungs.


"I’m on a trip I can’t get off, can’t get over! I want it all! I want it all inside of you! I call you up, you’re getting off, I’m coming over. (yeah, yeah yeah)" We sang even louder " wooooahhhhooo. I’m never gonna be inside of you. And I said 'Nooooo wooooahhhhooo
I’m never gonna see inside of you' Because I know I’m gonna fall and you’ll be waiting for it all. Because I know, I know, I know I can’t get inside of you."



"Wow guys." I could feel the tears forming in my eyes. I know I’m gonna fall (fall)
And you’ll be waiting for it all. Because I know, I know, I know I can’t get inside of you (Inside of you) "You made it."

I’m on a trip. I can’t get off, can’t get over… I want it all! I want it all inside of you! I call you up, you’re getting off, I’m coming over! (Yeah, yeah yeah)

I couldn't imagine what it was probably like to be the guys right now. This is everything they practiced, argued about and missed school for. Hell I'm just their best friend and I feel extremely proud and ecstatic. I dropped Nicole off at her house then headed straight for John's. I could already hear screams from the porch. I opened the door and was greeted with hugs and shouts.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI:D 3 subscribers already? Yaaayyy!

When i first wrote this chapter in the original post, it was one of my favourites and I couldn't skip re-writing this.

In the original story there's a sort of continuation of this but then I decided to skip the next 2 chapters since it's pretty insignificant.

I'm re-writing everything cause, me being the stupid tart I am, didn't save it on a document or anything. I know I suck but her, what can I do?

Comments and Reviews are sex:D