Status: On a break but I'll be back soon enough!:D

Pour Some Sugah On Me

Somebody That I Used To Know

"You look like a million bucks."

"Oh I know."

"Haven't you heard of a brush."

"You told me to be ready an hour before we need to be there! The bus is just 15 minutes away!"

"Yes but then we have to get there early so that the surprise would work." He rolled his eyes.

"Why make it a surprise the guys came up with the idea of me coming. Wouldn't they all know-" Wait. They thought of the idea, but the plan probably wasn't motion yet. Pat and Garrett asked me just yesterday… So that means- "The brain behind the idea doesn't even know I'm coming does he?"

"Well yeah." Halvo admitted. "But neither does John so we're not exactly keeping it from just him."

"But you are aren't you?" I raised an eyebrow. He just kept his eyes on the road. After 3 songs on the radio, he opened his mouth.

"Look, Kennedy is pretty messed up right now after almost a week of no you."

"Eric he's the one not talking to me!"

"Look, you of all people should understand that he's a stubborn guy."

"Why is everyone making such a big deal out of this? It's not like we haven't fought before." I threw my hands up in the air out of frustration. We've been in millions of fights before. It's not like this won't patch up.

"The guys just don't like drama on tour. Especially cause it's a pretty long one"

"Oh for fuck's sake! I promise to be on my best behavior, if that's what you're asking." I crossed my arms over my chest. He nodded at me.

Our conversation after this was pretty light. He was just telling me how fun it was to go on tour and how to ward off any unwanted groupies.

"Always hint STD even though they look like walking ones. They run away like a kid with a plate of vegetables."

"But carrots are delicious!" I pouted. He just shook his head and laughed. The car was parked behind a tree in front of the bus. I could see Garrett saying his good byes to his long time girlfriend, Rachael. "Boy, that Garrett sure knows how to pick 'em."

"Are you jealous of Garrett?" Halvo asked surprised.

"Well she's pretty but I wouldn't go lesbian for her." I cleared up. "I meant he knows how to pick the ones who'll stay."

"Maybe if you stopped being such a whore and settled down, you'd get something like that too." He pointed at the figure of Rachel and Garrett hugging. I jokingly punched him in the arm. Ey Halvo! What are you doing here! "Oh shit John's here early!"

"But he's never early." I am so confused. "For anything."

"I'm just as confused as you are. Quick get in the bus! Go around front so that John doesn't see you." He pushed me rather harshly out of his car. I was so surprised that I ended up falling out on my butt. My knee got scraped on a rock but I didn't have time to worry about that. I ran as fast as I could to the front of the bus then jumped on the steps to the inside. Wow that was exhausting. See this is why I don't exercise as much as I should. I don't see how people run marathons and-

"What are you doing here?"
♠ ♠ ♠
lol i gave up on making all the titles the maine songs

yes sorry it's short but the next chapter is still messed up and I'm not yet very satisfied with it

Comments & Subscriptions keep Josh Franceschi in his parent's basement