Even in Death We Can Find Love

Perfect

The elevator door shut behind me and I press a button that went to my level. When the door shut behind me I lost it I hit the wall which was a bad idea. My fist was purple and blue I bruised it that easily. I leaned on the wall for support.

“God I such a fucking wimp. I can’t do anything right. I’m supposed to be a career.” I started crying and slumped to the floor.

I can’t even throw a knife a fucking knife. That is the most basic shit. I can’t hunt, hide, find water, identify any plant; I’m as good as dead. My mentor told me that I should just jump off the column before the countdown is over. So basically he told me to kill myself. I mean that’s why better than someone killing me right away. It will probley bring more honor to my family than if a lower district killed me or worst if I died of dehydration.

The elevator stopped and doors opened I didn’t even want to get up but, I knew someone was gonna want to use the elevator eventually.

“Oh my god is your hand ok?” I knew whose voice that was but why was he in my level?

“Gerard?” I asked like a dumb ass.

“F-Frank?” Is he still scared of me I don’t want him to be. I like him and I don’t want him to think I am a threat I can barley hurt myself… and that wasn’t on purpose.

“Gerard what are you doing on my level?”

“Ummm your on my level and why were you crying?” He can tell I was crying ugh I must look like the huge pansy to him.

“Oh uh sorry for bugging you I’ll just go to my level now.”

“No wait come with me.” He grabbed my hand and pulled me into his level down a hall made a right and through a door. “This is my room” He said and blushed a little.

“I shouldn’t be here. It’s against the rules.” I’m so LAME

“I know but, we don’t have any mentors really it’s just me and grace and she is still practicing.” We sat on huge plush bed that had a silk purple blanket covering it. “Now tell my why you were crying.” He brought me to his room to talk about my crying.

“What does it matter to you?” I snapped just a little and I can tell it hurt him. “I mean you’re just going to kill me when we go to the arena.”

“No I won’t. I could never hurt you or anyone. Plus aren’t you supposed to be the big bad career?”

“I’m not what everyone expects from me. I don’t want to be here. I can’t even make shelter for myself so how am I supposed to kill someone. I’m useless. I’m as good as dead and there is nothing you or anyone can do about th-“ I was cut off by a pair of lips kissing mine. They were warm and thin, just right. I put my hand on Gerards back and pulled him closer like if someone was going to take him away from me. The kissing got deeper and faster like our life depended on it. I loved every second of it. Gerard finally pulled away. And I sighed just a little.

“You’re not going to die. Not me, not you, not even grace… I have a plan but, before I tell you lets kiss a little more.” He smiled and winked at me.

God he is perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
so my co-author wrote a chapter for this but lost it on accident so she told me a little what it was about and i try to recreate it but, im not sure if it was the same lol. but i hope you like it.

please send me love and comments i love you all even the silent readers!!!

love and cupcakes
celine