Even in Death We Can Find Love

Grace

It's forbidden to be gay in all districts except in capital. Which I may add is gay. If any peacekeeper knew about me I would be tortured until I was straight. If anyone was dumb enough to say they didn't like women after the torture were killed. If we don't reproduce then we are worthless. I mean we can still work but if we don't have children then who will work after we die thus we are useless.

Grace calmed down after a while and when she did she stopped trying to seduce me. I let her sleep in my bed we watched Ceaser talk to the game maker about all the tributes and who they think will die first. I turned off the TV and we got to know each other more as we ate a tray of cookies.

Grace was an only child but, her parents were horrid. They made her do all the work around the house and take care of the all the animals they owned. She had to drop out of school just to finish the chores. If she does not finish everything before her parent come home from the fields they beat the crap out of her. It sad. It explains her longing for love that she thinks she will never get. She lost all self worth.

It's a shame she truly did lose her childhood. Looking at her sleep she was so calm. Her skin was smooth like she had no worries in the world. Her porcelain skin had a light shade of pink on her cheeks. She was perfect in every way like by the grace of god she was give to us. She was given the perfect name.

I looked out the train wind it was passed midnight and moon was at its fullest. In the distance I saw a bunch of little light maybe thousands of them. It was capital it had to be. We must almost be there. I went to turn off the light when I heard grace whisper in her sleep.

“Don't... let me… do it... don't let... me say... goodbye”

I couldn't tell if it was a poem, song, or just warning she just said but what ever it is it scares me.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry the chapter took sooo long it just the crash ruined every thing but im back l
comment and let me know what you thing
and again GRACE IS NOT LIKE RUE

love and cupcakes
celine