Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Recording

I poked my head into my bedroom to see Harry sitting in the middle of my bed attempting to wrap a large time which he was blocking my view, “Hey babe, can I talk to you?” I murmured softly getting his attention.

He nodded standing up throwing a blanket over my present and pushing me out of the room and into the hallway to talk to me.

“I know I promised a work free week; but the studio called and they need my vocals for a few hours. I was wondering if you wanted to come along. Or just stay here with Meagan”

“I’ll go with you, no offense to Meagan but I don’t think I’m her favorite person” he muttered softly.

I scoffed at him amused, “As long as you make me happy Meagan will love you” kissing his cheek, he smiled, “So yeah, we’re leaving in ten minutes I just have to put some fresh water for Lucas and we can leave”.

Once we got to the studio I knew Harry was excited, this was his dream too. To be able to enter a recording studio and perform; dragging him into the studio lounge I introduced him to the men behind my success.

My album was pretty much done, just a few simple vocal tracks left and it was a wrap. It’d be released in just a few weeks followed by a US headlining tour; and that’s all I could ever ask for. An hour or two later and a few scolding’s by Matt for not taking it serious and just fooling around I was done.

“Hey Matt, think we can let Harry fill in for Jay’s part? Just as a mock recording?” I asked when I walked back into the lounge from the recording booth.

He looked at his watch before looking at the clip board, “Why not? The room is booked for another half hour and we’re done” he agreed.

Harry just looked at me, “Are you sure?”

“Yeah, It’ll be fine” I assured him as I handed him a sheet of the lyrics before dragging him in the recording booth and pulling another stool next to mine.

Matt played the tune a few times for Harry to get hang of how the song went, “You don’t have to rap if you don’t want to. Jay’s a great rapper which is why we let him put his own few lyrics but you can sing it” Matt told Harry before starting the actual recording.

“Who else is on the album?” Harry asked as we ate our ice cream, just walking around Rodeo Drive; recording had been great and I was happy to know he had a good time.

“Not many people, Demi agreed to do a song with me while Katy Perry and Kelly Clarkson wrote a song each for my album. Oh! And Ke$ha did write me a song too; but the rest are my own” I admitted excitedly thinking about the final product.

“I’m so proud of you” he murmured pecking my lips and taking the ice cream cone from my hands and licking it causing me to pout. Chuckling he handed me his while he continued to eat mine.

“I wish you could just stay here” muttering I looked around the boutiques, just hoping he would say he could and he’d never leave.

“About that” he started out, “the morning we left. Simon and I along with the rest of the lads had a meeting. Jesus I can’t believe I haven’t told you yet.” The biggest grin was on his face and I just looked at him as if he had three heads, “Lizzie. He signed us. One Direction got signed by Simon”.

Taking a moment to comprehend what he was saying, once I understood I squealed throwing myself at him with my arms wrapped around his neck, “That’s great news!” slapping his chest,

“Why did you wait to tell me now?”

“Well we start recording after the X-factor tour in late April early May and our first single is supposed to come out around September. That’s what Simon has planned out so far” he pointed out, “And I just wanted to focus on us right now”

I frowned, “If you told me that I would have told Matt another day” referring to how he just wanted to focus on our relationship.

Harry looked at me, putting his hands on both sides of my face so I would have to look at him. “I didn’t mind going to the recording studio with you so smile; you actually made my day. And anyways, I’m expecting you to go to mine in April”.

Grinning I leaned up and kissed him softly; not caring that the paparazzi would have a field day this week; I couldn’t keep my hands of him, at any time of the day. “Love, we’re in a public area. Just wait till we get home” he chuckled pulling away.

“I want you now” I warned him before continuing our walk around Rodeo Drive. We spent another hour just sightseeing and enjoying each other’s presence.

“Meagan?” I called out as we got back home; setting down my keys I looked around for her until I saw her sock on her doorknob of her closed bedroom door. I thanked god that our rooms were on complete opposite sides of the apartment. Dragging harry to my room I did the same to my doorknob before pushing down on my bed and crawling on top of him.

“I’m starting to think that this city made you a sex addict” he pointed out as I left kisses on his neck.

Pulling away I looked at him carefully, “Are you complaining at the amount of sex you’re getting?”I asked him somewhat serious, but with a smirk on my face, “Because I can totally go back to being a behaved young lady and keeping my pants on”.

The face he made when I brought up not having sex anymore made me laugh as he flipped us over so he could be the dominant one; something he always did, “You’d come running to me not even after a full day” he retorted.

I rolled my eyes, “is that bet Styles?”

“And deprive myself of my beautiful girl? Not in a million years” he muttered attacking my lips with his as my hands roamed his chest, heading south to his belt buckle.

“You’re not allowed to wear belts anymore” I growled as he bit my neck, a gasp escaping my lips as he found my weak spot and continued to suck.

He moaned once my hands were in his boxers, he was already hard which made me want him more. He had a point though, ever since we’d gotten back together I couldn’t keep my hands off him.

He wasn’t complaining but to be honest it kept me from thinking about cutting again and I was okay with that. I’d rather use having sex with him as a release then continuing to harm myself.

“Harry stop teasing” I complained when his hand kept going south.

He only kissed me, not warning me when one of his fingers entered me; leaving me to squirm until he pushed down with his hips, “behave” he growled nipping at my neck which was already probably covered in love bites.

I almost died when he starting pumping, inserting another finger without warning me again, followed by another one. The way he had me panting and moaning like cheap whore only turned me on even more; no doubt him also. “If you don’t put your dick in my vagina right now I’ll do it myself” I warned him once I caught my breathe for a moment.

“Not yet” harry muttered, going back to his earlier actions. Once I felt like I was going to climax he pulled his hand away leaving me panting to be able to release; Harry kept reminding me to hold on.

He didn’t warn me in any way when he thrust into me. I had never been one for being loud in the bedroom; god knows I wasn’t my first time around.

Somehow every new time that Harry and I got close under the sheets; I got louder. Harry insisted it was because I was becoming a sex addict.

Neither of us lasted longer after that, both of us reaching our climax simultaneously. It took us a few minutes to relax and breathe, turning over I looked at him with a smirk, “Round two?” I murmured leaving a trail of kisses down his chest.

“I’m starting to think you’re using me for sex” he complained amused kissing me.

Straddling him when I turned over so I was on top of him, I continued to bite his neck at several different spots, “I know you want me” I teased biting my lip.

“At the risk of sounding like girl; I’m going to say yes. But I’d like to cuddle with you” he insisted pulling me down so I was next to his side, with his arm around my waist, “I love you.

Even all these months apart; I still loved you” he murmured looking down at me.

“I love you too” I smiled before sitting up on my elbows to look at his face, “So tomorrow’s Christmas; anything special you want to do?” I asked drawing patters on his arm.

“Just being with you is enough” he repeated pecking my lips.

“And you’re all packed up?” I questioned him, our flight to England was in the afternoon tomorrow; enough time to have a nice Christmas morning with Meagan and Lucas. Meagan wasn't coming on this trip; insisting that I deserved a vacation.

“Yeah, I have a few things left out that I’ll need for tomorrow but other than that I’m ready to go” he assured me, he sighed after a few minutes of silence, “I’m lucky; that you gave me a second chance”.

“And I’ve told you; it’s in the past and we’re together now. It’s all that matters. “
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.