Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Tours

“I don’t want you to leave” Harry mumbled, distracting me from finishing my suitcase. The one week in Holmes Chapel went by in a blink of an eye and I only wished I could stay longer;
but I knew that my career was important too.

“I’ll be home right after tour” I promised him.

“Home?” he asked confused.

“I talked Meagan into making sure my next album would be recorded in the UK so when I get back from tour I’ll be loft shopping” I surprised him; waiting for his answer.

Harry grinned, reminding me of a chesire cat as he hugged me tightly, “that’s great, and I’ll try to make it to one of your shows” he assured me.

I shook my head, “you don’t have to; I know you’ll be busy with your first album and I understand that. There’s a four day break in the middle of the tour and I’ll come visit”.

“We’re going to have frequent air miles aren’t we?” he chuckled.

Gemma knocked on the door to let us now she was coming in, “Harry stop hogging her! I want some time with her too” she whined. Sending me a smile she sat across the room from us;

“Now Haz, you can’t chase her away this time” she scolded.

I scoffed sending him a look, “Don’t worry about it Gem, I think he knows what will happen if he decides to be an arse like last time” I assured her, smirking at Harry who just looked down at his phone.

“You guys” he whined looking up, “I’ve apologized a load of times. I’m not losing her again” he assured us both.

“Better not” Gemma grinned pinching his cheek, only to get her hand pushed away by Harry.

“Are you coming with us to the airport?” I asked her as I closed my suitcase.

Shaking her head she frowned, “I have work this afternoon and I couldn’t get off; I wish though. But try to get a tour in Europe! I’ll be front row”.

“That’s my goal for the end of the year; I have my headlining US tour in three weeks but I want a Europe one towards November” I admitted.

“Busy busy” Harry muttered sarcastically.

Gemma just laughed, standing up and hugging me goodbye with a tight squeeze before leaving for work; Harry and I eventually packed up my suitcase in the car before driving to the airport with his mom. She wanted to say goodbye there to make sure Harry didn’t attempt to sneak on board.

I hugged her first; so that Harry would be last even though I knew it would be the hardest to let go. Once I knew I had to get through security I groaned turning to Harry who already had his arms open for me.

Telling myself not to cry I breathed; it was only two months before I would see him again for a few days, and it was less then when me and him weren’t together.

Taking in his smell for one last time I kissed him, pulling away I pecked his lips; hugging him one more time I pulled away smiling. “I’ll see you in two months” I assured him.

“Two months” he warned me, “You better be in this exact airport in two months”.

Nodding I hugged his mom one last time before gripping Harry’s hand and taking my suitcase with me I had to pull my hand from his and walk through security.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The album release party went great, and the tour was kicked off with a great first concert.

Somehow with everything going on, the two months had passed quickly but still agonizing.
Harry and I talked on a daily basis, Skype dates and little conversations over text; and my four day break was coming up next week.

But at the current moment I didn’t even know if I was going back. Sure we were doing great; but we’d been arguing frequently about petty stuff.

He had a problem with the band I was touring with, claiming the guys from We The Kings were all after me.

He wasn’t alone though; I knew he and Cher Lloyd were close, and it bugged me to know they hung out on a regular basis. Insisting that she was interested in Zayn I told him the same for the guys; that they were interested in Meagan knowing I was taken.

Shaking my head I pushed the thoughts out of my head as I looked up for a flight; I knew deep down that our arguments were just us missing each other; not that we didn’t trust each other.

Meagan laughed looking over my shoulder as I typed in the information while I booked the flight, “I knew I didn’t have to worry about you two fighting”.

“It’s not even fights” I noted, “It’s just little disagreements. I know that Cher and Harry don’t have anything going on. I just don’t like it.”

She nodded softly; “But Liz, he feels the same way. You’re on tour with just another band made up of boys”.

“If I was on tour with him and the boys; he’d never bring that up” I rolled my eyes.

“I highly doubt it would be a good idea for you two to tour together; and their on tour too” Meagan muttered sarcastically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Louis, how on earth do you guys already have a loft in London? You guys have been on tour since I left” I muttered into the phone already walking towards a taxi at the Heathrow airport; it was near midnight and I was happy I hadn’t been spotted leaving the States, there was no press waiting for me at Heathrow, which I thanked god for.

“Lizzie, do you want to surprise Harry or not? Look, we’re still at the studio because of some unknown reason; but we’re leaving in a few minutes. You can probably get to the loft first; so let me text you the address and the entry code. Harry’s room is the first one down on the left” he chuckled.

“Thanks Lou, for everything” I smiled.

“No problem. No go, because if we get there first it won’t be a surprise. Bye mum!” he said quickly and hanging up.

Laughing I told the taxi driver the address before biting my nail; as far as Harry knew I wasn’t coming to London for my four day break since the last time we had talked we had gotten into a fight yet again over Cher.

He had offered to stop talking to her altogether, to make me feel better but only made me feel bad about doubting him and somehow it turned into a screaming fight with him hanging up and me chucking my phone.

Getting into the apartment wasn’t a hassle; except for one or two pictures being taken of me but my hair was up, I was wearing a hoodie and had sunglasses on. So I doubt that they would be able to tell it was me.

Following Louis’s directions I let myself into their loft; admiring It quickly giving them their props for finding a nice place before heading to Harry’s room and sliding my suitcase in his closet before sitting in the middle of his unmade bed.

Turning to my phone I saw a new text message from Harry, furrowing my brows as I opened it I shook my head at his invitation to a Skype date. I replied telling him I couldn’t, that I was busy tonight. He never replied; letting me know he was upset.

I heard all five of them talking loudly once they entered, Harry’s bedroom door was open; letting the voices echo in.

Hearing Harry’s voice get closer I couldn’t help but grin and want to run to him; but held myself back so I could surprise him.

Once he walked in through the door way; just frozen and looking at me I squealed running to him and throwing my legs around him. I wasn’t letting go of him for the longest time.

“Lizzie? What are you doing here?” he asked speechless.

“I’m sorry about the fight. I love you so much. And you and Cher can still be friends; I promise not to mention her again” I murmured hugging him tighter.

“How did you get up here? Why didn’t you say anything?” he continued throwing questions at me until I silenced him with my lips.

“Oi! I know you two missed each other. But we’d like to hug her too” Louis shouted breaking us apart and attacking me with a hug.

Laughing I hugged him and the rest of the boys before going back to Harry’s arms, “I love
you” he stated kissing me.

We spent some time with the boys in the living room; just talking and catching up before they left and Louis ran to his room to avoid dealing with Harry’s urgency to get me in his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this has taken so long.