Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Interviews and more

Walking into my apartment I looked around confused as to why the lights would be off, only jumping and clutching my heart when the lamp next to the couch turned on and Meagan looked at me.

“Trying to kill me?” I asked setting down my purse.

“Are you trying to kill me? You didn’t tell me Styles was here!” she scolded me, I rolled my eyes at her taking a water from the fridge.

“Okay first of all, that was like a few weeks ago and second of all I didn’t even let him through the door” defending myself I chugged the water, handing the empty plastic bottle to Lucas for him to chew on.

Looking at me suspiciously she accepted my answer, “How’s prince charming?”

“He’s good, he’s gone on work this week” I let her know so she could take advantage and book any meetings or interviews she wanted.

“Great, get some sleep. You have a morning interview tomorrow” she grinned leaving me alone in the kitchen.

Grumbling some profanities I changed into the outfit Meagan had laid out before getting into the waiting car and following orders once I got to the television station to the do the morning show.

Meagan texted me the answers I could possibly use when it came to any questions that they had for me. I thanked the heavens that she was so well planned out when it came to these types of things.

Half an hour later I found myself walking onto the stage and smiling at everyone, hugging them and taking my seat.

“Now Lizzie; America loves you, Australia loves you and so does England. How does that feel?” Marge asked with a grin.

I instantly smiled, “I love it when you guys bring up my fans, I could honestly not get any luckier. They accepted me from the very beginning, even if I was only from American Idol.
But honestly I have the best fans and could not ask for anything more”

“Enough about that! Now we’re all dying to hear about you snagging the last single prince” she laughed as the crowd cat called and whistled, “Now you two were first spotted together in
May after his brother’s wedding and became official a few months later in September. It’s almost the end of October. How’s everything going?”

I looked at her for a few seconds before deciding on my answer, “It’s going great he’s a charming guy, very proper” I kept it short and simple.

“Now something we’ve all be curious about; before dating the prince you dated teen heartthrob Harry Styles; is there a coincidence in the name or do you just have a thing for Harry’s’?”

Covering my mouth with my hand I laughed for a good few minutes, “I get asked that lot. But no, it’s not some fetish. It’s just the biggest coincidence, but they’re two completely different people.”

“And it was simple? Jumping from a relationship with Styles to Prince Harry?” she asked softly.

“I’d be lying if I said it was. Harry (Styles) was my childhood friend growing up so of course we were bound to end up together. But when we ended things I was in a dark place and Harry (the prince) came into my life when I need someone and I fell for him instantly.”

“So he was a rebound” she stated, twisting my words around.

“No” I shook my head, “He was the complete opposite, he showed me that I could make myself happy and not have to rely on anyone. He helped me grown into someone that I’m proud of being today. He taught me to believe in myself again.”

“And are you and Harry Styles still friends?” she asked hopeful.

I shrugged my shoulders, “We’re on talking terms, I’m incredibly proud of him and the boys and how great they’re doing. But he’s busy with promotion so we haven’t talked recently” I lied.

Marge eventually finished the questions and I was relived of being on the stage and was finally allowed to go home.

My ringing cell phone shook me out of my thoughts until I answered, smiling when I heard Harry’s voice; “I saw the interview love. Why did you never tell me?” he asked curiously as I got back into the car.

“Why don’t we talk about this when you get home? I’ll make a nice homemade meal at your place and I’ll spend the night there” I murmured slowly.

He groaned, “Don’t do this to me Liz, you know I miss you” he muttered.

“And I even went shopping” I whispered, laughing after he let out another complain, “At your favorite store.”

“You’re going to regret doing this to me when I come home” he warned me.

Smirking I laughed to myself, “Then I just won’t show you my new clothes.”

“I’ll be home before you know it” he warned me, “Love, I’ve got to go meeting is starting soon. But stay at my place for now? I don’t like you staying in your apartment alone while Meagan is gone.”

After he hung up, I remembered that Meagan said she would be going to L.A. for the next two weeks for some work and time in the sun. I knew she loved the weather more there than here and I didn’t mind.

Everyone had their own preferences.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. The next one will be up in a few hours probably. But again, thank you for the comments. They mean a lot to me.