Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Accusations

I was completely relaxed on the couch, wearing yoga pants an off shoulder tank and my UGG’s; even if we were inside with the heating on the loft was still freezing. It was a usual thing in early January for London.

Meagan looked at me in complete shock, we were having a girl’s night and we had gotten on the topic of Harry and I. “You guys have been together since May. Lizzie, we’re in January
and you still haven’t had sex?”

I shook my head, blushing at what she was pointing out. I understood where she was coming from, my last relationship I had been at it like a sex addict so for her to find out I hadn’t had sex since then was mind blowing.

“We’ve gotten close to, countless of times but Harry wants to take this relationship slowly.” I told her as I reached for the bowl of popcorn.

“Damn. And here I thought I was going to get details on the prince of England” she complained playfully.

“I wouldn’t tell you either way” I scoffed as the doorbell rang.

Ignoring my last comment she made her way to answer it as the person continued to ring the doorbell persistently, sitting up I looked to see who was at the door. Crossing my arms I waited for Meagan to explain why half of One Direction was at our door.

“Did I forget to tell you?” she asked sheepishly before leading the boys to the our couches,

“Paul’s on vacation and Simon had an emergency so he left me in charge of their schedules for the next two weeks.”

I glared at her, waiting for a decent excuse, “Lizzie, Simon begged me and he’s my uncle. I couldn't say no.”

“But that doesn’t explain as to why they’re here” I told her, “Don’t take it personal guys; it’s not you I have a problem with.”

“No, you just have a problem with Haz” Louis muttered, not realizing I could hear him.

“I’ll just make it simple for you guys, Megs I’ll stay at Clarence house for the next two weeks” I told her.

Groaning in annoyance she looked at me, “You don’t have to leave. They’ll barely be here” she insisted.

“No it’s fine Megs, I’ll just go pack for a few days leave my stuff there. I’ll be back everyday to walk Lucas” I told her.

“I can walk Lucas for you if you want” Niall added, the boys glared at him while I just sent him a smile.

Packing up a simple duffle bag I walked back into the living room to set fresh water for Lucas before leaving, noticing that the entire group was in my apartment.

“Lizzie, for the last time you don’t have to leave on our account” Liam insisted.

“Its fine, I have to get some work done for some classes and Clarence House has the perfect library for me to get it finished” I assured him.

“Keep running to your prince charming” Haz muttered loud enough for me to hear, and notice he was being scornful.

“Yeah, I will actually. I’ve been put through enough bullshit I deserve a fairy tale ending.”

Rolling his eyes he sent me a glare, “I offered to talk about what happened and you just flaunted your new relationship. Moved on quick much?”

“Let me put this in a simple way for you. You promised not to break my heart; yet you did it again. You promised to fight for us; you gave up the minute your management told you to. If that’s not enough bullshit to realize you could give a rat’s ass about me then what is?” I spat at him, he didn’t deserve to make me feel bad about being happy again.

I wasn’t going to let him do that to me, “You might be miserable not having Caroline with you; but you realize that’s the second time management split you from somebody? News flash, you’re a damn pussy. Yeah I might sound like a resenting bitch, but anything’s better than the moping one I would be if Harry hadn’t came into my life.”

Picking my bag up I looked at Meagan, “I’ll just stay at his place until Simon or Paul come back.” Slamming the door behind me I got into my car as quick as I could before starting the sob fest, he didn’t deserve to hate me for being happy.

I put myself together and fixed my smeared makeup hoping I could pull of my red eyes due to allergies of some sort before I went to Harry’s.

I showed my ID to the guards and they let me through without a problem, I parked my car wherever. It was only Harry living here, Kate and Will at their own estate in the country most of the time unless they were here for business.

Not bothering to look for Harry who was probably in his office I slid into his bed before rolling into a ball and hugging his pillow. It smelled like him and I was out cold in a minute.

I opened my eyes sleepily as I felt the bed sink on the other side, I gave Harry a small smile as he pulled to his side, “I didn’t know you were spending the night.”

“I know, I’m sorry; I just really needed to be with you” I murmured.

“You okay?” he asked worried, shaking my head I buried my face in his chest and breathed in his smell as he held me tightly, “Do you want to talk about it?”

Sighing, I made myself stop from starting to cry; “The boys were at my place to talk with Meagan, and I said I would leave so it wouldn’t be awkward or anything. And Harry starting saying horrible things to me about being with you. It’s just the things he said; they were cruel.”

Wrapping his arm tighter around me Harry just nodded, “Do you still have feelings for him?”
he asked cautiously.

Pulling away I looked at him appalled, “Are you really asking me that? What makes you think that?”

Groaning he sat up, “Look, I’m not saying this is the main reason; but we haven’t even slept together yet. We’ve been together how long? Last I heard it wasn’t like that with him. I just want to know why.”

“I could say the same to you, any time that I’ve tried you’ve shot me down. Is it because of Chelsy?” I threw at him, “You know what? I came here to be comforted by my boyfriend not be accused of something so preposterous. I love you, but I can clearly see you don’t believe me.”

Pulling the pillow I had been using and the blanket I was used to I made my way to the door, “I’ll sleep in the guest bedroom tonight. Don’t follow me; I’m not dealing with you tonight.”

Crying myself to sleep for the second time that night I knew I was going to look horrid tomorrow morning; and all I wanted was to get away from what my life was turning into.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's more Harry Styles coming up in the next chapter, lolol i'll end up posting it in like ten minutes. Double treat tonight! I'm in a good mood.