Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Yin Yang

Hoping and praying to god that no one noticed me as I made my way through LAX, no one had noticed me at Heathrow and I was hoping it would be the same. But that was the main difference between London and LA.

London, the press was somewhat nicer and laid back about hounding you. In LA you were lucky to get away without a physical confrontation occurring.

And just as I had suspected, the minute the first reporter saw me, the rest followed behind like vultures and I was the prey. Throwing questions at me about the secret get away and my relationship with Harry, I made my way into the car waiting for me and looking down until I was safe.

Turning my phone on I noticed multiple calls from Meagan and Harry and of course more from Meagan. Sending them both a quick text message that I just needed time alone I turned my phone off, I wasn’t going to use it all for the next week until I figured out what I wanted to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cursed under my breathe as someone continued to pound their fist against the front door; which wasn’t helping with my current headache.

On a regular day I would have cussed out the person standing in my doorway, but I was desperate for sleep enough to let them in and just head back to bed. Nothing in my mind made sense at the moment, and all I knew was I probably had a temperature.

Crashing the minute my body landed on the bed, I didn’t wake up for another few hours.

Where once I woke up, I found a pair of green eyes looking at me cautiously before noticing a bowl of soup and saltine crackers, “I made you some soup, and I checked your temperature.
You have a slight fever. So it this first and then I’ll get you some medicine” he murmured handing me a spoon.

I didn’t push it away, even with my stuffed nose I knew that was my favorite soup and I was starving, he didn’t say anything as I finished all the food and took the medicine without complaining.

“Look, I know the things I said to you were cruel and unnecessary, but I was upset and angry. You’re right, you do deserve to be happy and I only held you back. But you can’t throw away something great you have because you got scared.” Haz finally spoke, cutting the silence, “I didn’t come on Meagan’s part, she actually doesn’t know I’m here. No one does, but you need to know that I’ve learned the hard way that running only makes you regret your actions even more.”

I appreciated the fact that he was here apologizing, after a long ass trip and being stuck watching me but instead of telling that I was busy running from my bed and emptying my stomach into the toilet that I barely reached.

Mentally thanking him for holding my hair back and rubbing my back until I was done puking. Silently he handed me some mouthwash before leading me back to my bed, “Lizzie. You’re not pregnant are you?” he asked warily.

“No” I muttered my voice hoarse from the strain on my throat, “I haven’t had sex in months. It’s just this disgusting bug.”

I hated being sick, for normal people they didn’t mind as much as they got sick on a regular basis but not me; I was rarely sick and when I was it was as if I was dying. I pouted at Harry and motioned to the blanket on the floor hoping he would get the message, “Where are the rest of them?” he referenced the blankets I had stocked up.

“In the hallway closet, and some water please?” Not even a minute later he had a cold water bottle and five blankets wrapped around me tightly, “Can you not tell Meagan about this?”

“That you’re sick? Maybe she’s better suited to watch you in this state” he pointed out.

Shaking my head I sent him a begging look, “I just want some time away from the real world. Please?” I begged; once he nodded in agreement I let myself doze off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking out of my room I noticed he had made a makeshift bed on the couch and had managed to keep the place clean. Sitting on the counter I watched him make some food, “How are you feeling?” he asked over his shoulder.

“A little bit” I breathed out, “Thank you. For everything.”

“Don’t worry about it; here, let’s see if you can keep this down” he handed me a plate of
saltine crackers and a mug of tea.

“Can I have some real food please? I’ve been surviving off soup for the past few days” I pouted.

Shaking his head he pushed the crackers closer, “If you can keep those down I’ll give you half of this sandwich. Deal?” he pointed to his sandwich in his hand.

I slowly ate the crackers, if I kept them down I would get that sandwich that was calling my name and I desperately wanted it. Haz watched me carefully for a few minutes after I consumed all the crackers before handing me the sandwich that I was dying to devour.

“Are we on good terms now?” he asked out of nowhere, we had just been sitting on the couch not talking but enjoying the silence.

“I never hated you” I told him, “Sure I was upset about you not saying anything, but the more I tried to hate you the more you stayed in my mind. I just remembered all the good times.”

“I really am sorry, I should have tried harder.”

I pressed my hand over his mouth, “Don’t fret over it, what happened, happened. And maybe we were meant to be, but not to last.”

He chuckled, “Your philosophy classes are coming in handy.”

Laughing I nodded; I hadn’t noticed how close his face until I looked back at him. I had always gotten lost in his green eyes, and it wasn’t any different this time around. Something in my mind didn’t work as he pressed his lips to mine, and it definitely didn’t work as our clothes came off.

“Were you serious when you said you haven’t had sex in months?” he asked as I fumbled with his belt.

“Yes” I muttered, I needed this right now and the belt was taking away time.

“Let me show you what you’ve been missing out in” he murmured in my ear, driving me crazy as he kissed my neck.

Once our dirty deed was done I couldn’t help but look at Harry and realize everything we had done was wrong, “We shouldn’t have done that” I muttered hitting my forehead, “Why the fuck did I not stop myself?” I asked him, even though I was asking myself more.

“If it makes you feel better, I’ll pretend it never happened. We’ll go back to England and I was never here. I stayed in LA with Ed and you were in New York with your dad.” He offered trying to lighten the atmosphere.

I hated myself at the moment, for not wanting to go back to England and wanting to stay in this apartment and never leave, “I’m just going to get some sleep” I told him before walking to my room.

Tossing and turning in my bed, I gave up on trying to get sleep and walked back into the living room I found Harry dozing off, shaking his shoulder lightly I waited for him to wake up,
“Come sleep on the bed. You’ve been on the couch for who knows how long.”

“Lizzie, its fine. I don’t mind the couch” he insisted but gave up once I glared at him and pointed to my room.

He laid down on the other side of the bed, as close to the edge as possible without falling and facing his back to me.

Giggling I poked his back, “Harry. We cuddled all the time before we ever dated. You can get closer.”

Blushing he turned around and moved closer but kept his arms to himself. Rolling my eyes I slid over, using his arm as I pillow, burying my face in his chest. He eventually used his free arm and wrapped it around my waist; pulling me even closer to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We spent the next few days together, as if we’d never broken up or ever fought. We were in absolute bliss, just being together and forgetting about the outside world. That both of our management teams were going crazy about not knowing where we were or the fact that I had a boyfriend back in London.

We didn’t care; we just need a break from reality.

But life has a funny way of having things happen; whenever something good happened it was followed by the bad.

It was just the way the world was ran, yin and yang.
♠ ♠ ♠
He's baaaaaack!