Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Down Under

Harry had thrown the biggest fit when he found out I had to go on tour, after much arguing and compromising he agreed to let me go. As long as they added one or two more guards than already planned and me promising that I wouldn’t go out at night or push myself too much.

Clarence house had nearly died when we told them our situation, they insisted that we at least get married before anyone else found out, after the queen stepped in and reasoned that if we married now I had a higher chance of being injured from the paparazzi rather than let out an official engagement.

Meagan smiled softly at me as I held Lucas close to me, ever since finding out I was pregnant I had been pampering this dog so much more than usual; I blamed it on the hormones while

Meagan claimed it was my motherly side coming out already.

“Is their flight here yet? I want to get away from people already” I complained.

“You’re lucky you’re pregnant or I would already have hit you” she warned me as the intercom called their arriving flight.

She was right, I was moody with everyone recently. I even snapped at the poor stewardess who had been checking our bags through security.

I followed Meagan as we made our way to the gate for our flight, the boys were supposed to get off their flight and head straight to this gate so we could get moving to Australia. I still wasn’t so excited about this trip, but stress wasn’t good for the baby so I kept new hobbies to keep me busy.

“Niall!” I grinned seeing his blonde hair first before hugging him.

“Glad you could make it” he chuckled, he was like an older brother to me, our love for food was our main common interest but that was enough.

“Why on earth do you have so many security guards” Louis complained as we found our seats in first class, he was right. Apart from Meagan, the boys and Paul, the rest of first class was made up of my security.

Meagan laughed, “Blame it on her boyfriend, he barely even let her come on this tour.”

“So you and the royal highness are still doing great?” Liam asked happily.

I nodded making sure I was sitting on my left hand so they wouldn’t see the ring, another one of Harry’s rule; to keep the ring on at all times, except during concerts of course.

Half way into the flight I glared at my stomach as I was hit with a craving for chocolate and rice, what on earth was made up rice and chocolate, “Meagan” I whined pushing her shoulder.

“What?” she asked groggily waking up,

“I want chocolate” I whined quietly.

Sighing she dug through her purse and handed me a chocolate bar, “Anything else?”

“Rice?” I asked sheepishly.

“I have no rice. Ask the stewardess” she muttered before going back to sleep.

After much begging and bitching the stewardess came back with a bowl of rice and a spoon, grinning I broke up the chocolate bar into pieces and sticking it in the bowl of rice.

“Are you eating rice? With chocolate?” Niall asked worried as he noticed the food in front of me.

“Want some?” I asked, I pulled the spoon back as he reached for it, “too bad, get your own.”

He frowned and started bugging Meagan for a chocolate bar, “Anyone else want chocolate?”
She hissed at the rest of the boys after Liam asked for one after Niall.

Zayn and Louis put down their arms and looked away, she nodded before going back to sleep,
“and she said I was bad” I shook my head laughing.

Landing in Sydney, Meagan and I got off the plane first and out the back of the aiport with the rest of security so we wouldn’t have to deal with the boys and their fans.

“The boys want to know if you want to go to dinner with them. And it’s not outside, their just ordering from a restaurant to their room” Meagan murmured as we got settled into our room.

“I don’t really care, I just want a nice warm shower and bed soon” I told her.

“Alright, I’ll go choose from the menu. Anything you’re craving?” she smirked.

“Something salty please?”

Nodding she looked at the list of foods I wasn’t allowed to eat for the next seven months, I eagerly took my shower. Before changing into yoga pants and one of Harry’s sweatshirts from the army.

I finished an entire scarf by the time Meagan came to get me for dinner and brought it along with me, deciding it would look great on Niall.

“Next thing I know you’re going to be making booties” Megs laughed as I showed her the scarf
as we walked to the boys suite at the end of the hall.

“I already did” I admitted excitedly, “That and a beanie, I’m just missing a sweater and he’ll be set.”

“He? You’ve decided you want a boy now? Two days ago you were claiming it was a girl.” She teased.

“Don’t tease me Megs, you won’t be godmother” I warned her.

Gasping in surprise she looked at me and stopped walking, “I’m going to be godmother?”

“Meagan I told you this weeks ago”

“I know, I just like getting all excited, has Harry decided?”

“Yeah, he was obviously going to choose William, he was hinting to me that I should choose
Kate but I got him to shut it after I started crying.”

She shook her head, “That’s not good, you can’t use your mood swings against him.”

“Megs, I’m only pregnant for a few months. Let me enjoy it.”