Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Boating

“Okay guys, I get it that Meagan left you all in charge of me while she’s in LA. But I would prefer some breathing space” I told the guards as they formed a circle around me as we made our way through the marina.

Niall and Liam had persuaded me to go with them and the rest of the boys including Paul to the yacht they were renting for the day.

It was one of our days off and Meagan had even called and told me it would be good for the
baby too.

“Sorry miss, strict orders from Prince Harry” one of them said as they helped me board the ship.

Turning I looked at them, “Look, you guys can get the day off alright? The only ones on the boat will be the boys and Paul. And Paul will take great care of me, right Paul?” I asked him as he walked past me.

“Yeah, the lass will be in great hands” he assured me before walking off to check the rest of the boat.

“If it makes you feel better, Dan can stay with me” I offered, Dan was the head guard out all of them; so that could give some ease, “Please. As a token of gratitude you guys can take the day off.” I needed my breathing space before I decided to kill one of them or throw them overboard.

After a few minutes of muttering to themselves they nodded, waving goodbye to Dan and I as they walked back to the parking lot.

“Dan, you can calm down. We’re on a boat and the worst I can do is take too much sun” I assured him as I followed Niall and the bag of chips inside.

I reached over for the bag in Niall’s hand, “Hand it over leprechaun; those are momma’s now.”

Niall frowned looking down at his bag before taking a handful for himself and giving me the bag of chips, “Bullie” he complained childishly.

“Don’t be mean” I scolded as I munched on the chips, and answering my phone not caring if I sounded disgusting with food in my mouth.

“Hello love, how are you today?”Harry asked curiously.

“Hungry” I told him as I took a seat across from Niall, placing my feet on his lap.

He chuckled, “And your plans for the day are?”

I looked out the window as the yacht started leaving the dock, “The boys and I are on some yacht they rented for the day, and then just dinner in my room tonight since Meagan had to leave such short notice.”

“Are you okay with staying by yourself?”

I sighed, “I mean I don’t have much of a choice, she has other clients to work with sometimes. I just want have anyone to cuddle with.”

Laughing I could see him smiling, “That’s why I’m calling. I didn’t have any work lined up for this weekend. So I thought I could come see you until Sunday afternoon.”

I shrieked causing Niall to drop his already open beer and for Zayn to drop his phone, “You’re coming down?”

“I’m not comfortable with you being alone, so yeah. I should arrive sometime in the afternoon so I’ll just be in your room when you get back” Harry murmured.

Smiling I twirled my hair in my finger, “That’s great, I’ll see you tonight. Love you” reminding
him I turned so that I was facing the window, “And we miss you” I whispered.

“I miss you both too, I’ll see you later. Bye love” I waited for the dial tone to sound before placing my phone down and looking at Niall excitedly.

“So he’s coming down?” Niall asked for conformation as he picked up his now half empty bottle.

“Who’s coming?” Louis asked walking into the room with Harry following behind him.

“From that one’s shriek” Zayn pointed at me, “I would say her boyfriend, how the hell does someone yell that high?” he asked pulling on his earlobe.

“It’s a talent” I retorted smug fully, “But yeah, Harry ended up surprising me and flying down for the weekend”

“That was nice of him” Liam noted, “Are you two coming to dinner with us tonight?”

“I don’t know, I’ll ask him when we get to the hotel. If not we’ll join for breakfast.”

We spent a few hours inside until the clouds moved so that we could go out in the sun, we docked somewhere in the open water so everyone else could jump in water. I just sat in my lounge chair and laughed as Liam and Louis pushed each other around in the water.

“You’re not going in?” Niall asked sliding on his snap back.

I shook my head, “I’m not risking anything. Not even swimming out there” I eyed the crystal
clear water.

“At least go out on the small boat Louis’s driving in a bit” he pushed.

Shaking my head, I looked at Niall, “Nope, I’m alright here in my nice chair with this nice water bottle. And anyways, someone’s got to keep Zayn company” I pointed to Zayn who was just watching in amusement.

“He’s going on the smaller boat” Niall retorted.

Ignoring him I slid my sunglasses back down and enjoying the sun, the weather was never this great in London and I wanted some color in my skin before heading back.

Everyone went out on the small boat, letting me have some time to myself which I hadn’t had in a while, I was always with someone and at some points it got overwhelming.

I noticed a mop of curly hair sitting on my lounge chair that I had left for a few moments to get some food inside, “You didn’t go?” I asked confused.

He shook his head, “I just wanted to get some time alone” he admitted a running a hand through his hair.

“I’ll just leave you alone then” I told him.

He shook his head, “You can sit on that chair” Haz insisted pointing to the one next to his,
“I’ll leave you alone. I promise.”

Sighing I took a seat and adjust my bikini top, I hadn’t realized my breast would grow this fast and every bikini I owned barely fit.

“Lizzie, uh. I’m not trying to be rude, but” Haz stuttered looking at me, “But isn’t that top a bit too small?”

“Eyes to yourself mister” I warned him.

Chuckling he nodded, “I’m just saying, you might need a new top.”

“It’s just because I’ve gained some weight” I assured him, “No breast implants here.”
After that we didn’t talk about anything, just enjoying the silence and nice weather.

The boys eventually returned from their little joyride and we all decided to make our way back to the marina to have enough time to get dressed for dinner.

I would have jumped on Harry the minute I saw him, but precaution for the baby I opted for hugging him as tightly as possible.

“How was the boat?” he asked as I laid on bed, I was exhausted and just wanted sleep, begging him for a foot massage he obliged and moved towards the end of the bed where my feet were
waiting.

“I got some thinking done, and I thought of the names” looking through my phone for the list I had made, “And I know it’s tradition they get four names, so I thought I could choose the
first two and you could the second two.”

Nodding he agreed to what I was saying, “What do you think about James Henry if it’s a boy and Evelyn Emma for a girl?”

“As long as you like the name, and he or she is healthy I couldn’t have it any other way” Harry assured me.

“I do have a question for you thought” I murmured softly looking at him, “Do you want him to be in line for the throne? You’re not first born so it’s not mandatory for them. And don’t say its up to me, because it’s not. It’s up to you this time.”

It took him a few minutes before looking at me and shaking his head, “It’s up to them, we’ll let them decide when their old enough. We won’t pressure them into anything, if they decide not to then they won’t.”

I pecked his lips, agreeing to what he was saying. Part of me was relieved that I wouldn’t go down in history for maybe one day having a king in England who wasn’t even a legitimate heir.

Every day I had to remind myself I was doing the right thing and not creating the biggest mistake of my life.

“Are you sure you want to go to dinner?” I asked him as I finished brushing my hair.

He nodded, “Yeah, it’ll be nice to get out tonight.”

We all had decided earlier to just order and have the food delivered to the boys suite so we wouldn’t have to worry with fans outside, I lead the way from my room to their suite; Harry in tow.

The boys introduced themselves to Harry, well all three of them. Harry and Louis were still in their room apparently still showering and what not.

“Babe, this is Liam, Niall and Zayn. Guys this is Harry, but since we have two of them here. We’ll just go with Harry and we can call the other one Haz, right?” I offered.

They all nodded agreeing with me before we looked at the menu to decide on what we wanted,
“What do you guys want?” Liam asked with the phone to his ear.

“I don’t really care, you can choose” I told Harry as he read over the menu.

“We’ll just get the chicken pasta combo” Harry told Liam, looking at me to see if I was okay with it.

“Are you okay?” Niall asked me softly as we stood in the kitchen getting drinks while everyone else was in the living room talking.

Sighing I looked at him, “I’m happy you guys are all getting along, but it’s just weird you know? I wouldn’t have imagined my life like this a year ago.”

I pulled my ringing cell phone, interrupting Niall’s attempt at speaking; answering I grinned hearing it was Meagan, “How are you?”

“Good. I miss you” I told her, “But guess who came to visit?”

She sighed, “That’s what I’m calling about. Sneaky weasel, look I’d rather be the one to tell you then have you stressed on your own. But Harry was spotted out in London a few nights ago with Chelsy. Now I have no idea what happened but all the pictures have them all cozy, the media’s having a field day after the pictures were leaked a few hours ago.”

“Wait” I interrupted her, “Chelsy? As in his ex?” I asked, Niall looking at me confused after hearing my panic.

“Look, it’s probably all a misunderstanding. Take deep breathes and count to ten. It was probably nothing” she assured me, which was followed by a loud outburst, “Shit”

Her outburst wasn’t helping me with the whole idea of keeping calm, I usually wasn’t the jealous type, ever but with my recent hormonal haywire I was starting to think that was goin to change, “What?”

“Alright, another wave of pictures hit the internet. Look I know you don’t like cheaters, and it’s not the best time. But you guys are engaged and have a baby on the way; he needs to know that pictures of him and Chelsy lip locked aren’t supposed to ever happen” she murmured.

“Oh trust me. He won’t” I hissed hanging up and making my way towards the living room; Niall following behind worried.

“So Chelsy huh?” I accused Harry, this probably wasn’t the best place and time to ask but nothing was ever logical in my mind anymore.

“Lizzie” Niall murmured softly, “Deep breaths” he reminded me.

Turning to Harry I just waited for an answer, “Are you going to explain?”

“Now isn’t the place to talk about this” Harry pointed out, earning a scoff and glare from me.
“I’ve had enough with people telling me what to do recently. I could care less what you or anyone else thinks. I want an answer. Now.”

“You need to relax Lizzie. It’s not good for your health” Harry insisted standing up and walking towards me, I only stepped away from him.

“Don’t avoid the subject. I want an answer now” I warned him, “or so god help me, we’re over.”

“Love, you’re over exaggerating right now. And you don’t need to be stressing yourself right now”

I looked at him, “5”

“4”

“3” still no answer, my patience was running thin,

“2”

I was about to open my mouth to count the last number, when Harry spoke up, “Look. I went out with a few of my friends. We were drinking and we ran into Chelsy and her friends, it was just for old time sakes. It meant nothing; you know that you two are the most important people in my life.”

Nodding my head I breathed in for what seemed like the first time in hours, “And I can’t believe you when you say that” walking towards him, I grabbed his hand and placed the ring on it, “You know where I stand on infidelity.”

“Lizzie. You can’t be serious; we’re having a baby in six months. You’re just stressed right now and your hormones are all over the place” Harry assured me.

That was the last straw, maybe I would have probably been convinced by Harry that I was being irrational but for the past two weeks all anyone had told me was what to do; and after two weeks a pregnant person could only take so much before flipping out.

“Fuck you” I hissed taking a seat on the couch and glaring at him, “And get the fuck out.”

Looking at me surprised he just stood there for a minute before leaving quietly to not cause a scene as Niall took a seat next to, pulling me into his side as I started crying. Finally calming
me down he handed me a glass of water and looking at me carefully, “Do you want to sleep
here tonight?”

Nodding I laid my head on his shoulder, “How much of a raccoon do I look like?”

Chuckling he cleaned my face, “Not in any way.”

Louis cleared his throat, eyeing my stomach, “So you’re popping in six months?”

I guess the cat was out of the bag, and it may have been stupid of me to confront Harry about it in front of all the guys; but at that moment my emotions had been everywhere I had
reacted quickly, “Surprise” I mumbled.

“And you were engaged?” Liam asked carefully not to set me off.

Laughing softly I nodded, “You don’t have to be scared of me Liam, I only act like a pregnant lady when I’m hungry or pissed. But yeah, he felt like it was the right thing to do with me being pregnant and everything.”

“Okay, that’s enough questions” Naill chimed in handing me a plate of food, “Let’s get some food into you and get you to bed.”

“Since when did you get so responsible?” Zayn asked amused as Niall looked around my food for things I wasn’t allowed to eat.

“Meagan left me in charge of Lizzie until she came back, and Meagan is scary when it comes to her god child” Niall admitted.

I rolled my eyes, “At some point I think she likes the baby more than me.”

“The baby doesn’t try to kill her for food” Niall reasoned.

I waved off his comment as I finished my plate and asked for a second serving, “Niall, do you have anything sour? And sweet?” I asked with a grin.

He looked at his watch before nodding and handing me a pack of sweet and sour candy,
Meagan had warned him not to let me have candy after a certain time at night or I’d be up all night watching chick flicks.

After another serving of food Niall got me into a pair of his sweatpants and t-shirts and under his sheets, insisting that we could share the bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've gotten a few questions about Lux, and the guys have a stylist name Lou and she has a baby named Lux. Which may I add, is the cutest baby i've seen my entire life. Seriously guys, she's adorable.

I really really appreciate all the comments you guys leave, it honestly makes my day.