Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Too Late

“Talk to him, he didn’t mean what he said last night” Zayn murmured, it was our last day down here before flying back home. They were going to London and I was taking the chance to go home to LA and getting some time away from everything going on.

“He meant what he said” I hissed, since I was refusing the bodyguards Harry had sent from the palace I had the same body guards from Syco, which I was sharing with the boys.

We were all meeting up to decide how the guards would get split up for the day, “Alright Louis, where do you want to go today?” Paul asked once we were gathered together.

“The zoo, Haz and Lizzie promised to go with me” he said excitedly, I glared at him. I knew what he was planning out and I wasn’t okay with it.

“And you lads?” Paul asked Zayn, Liam and Niall.

“Beach”

“Shopping”

“Food!”

“Great, that’s all of the men we have for today. So just decide when you want to leave” Paul let us know before leaving us alone.

All four of them made up random excuses to leave Haz and I alone, if this went well I’d love them forever but at the moment I just wanted to kill them.

“So how’s Emma?” I asked softly not looking at him.

“She’s good, we’re actually going out tonight again and then just coming back here for bit” he admitted happily.

“I’m glad you’re happy” I said with a smile, I was dying inside but I was too late.
I waited too long and now here it was biting me in the ass as he got with someone else.

“Same here” he grinned at me, “Are you excited about being back in London?”

“I’m not going back this time; I’m going to LA and meeting up with you guys when you get to Connecticut.”

“I’m sorry” he admitted, “For what I said yesterday about the baby. You have your right to privacy and I’m not even the father. You would have told. I don’t know what I was thinking.”

This was the moment of truth; I could tell him now and see if he hated me. Or I could keep it to myself and let him finish his career.

“Apology accepted Haz, I’m a bit tired so I don’t think I’ll be going to the zoo with you and Lou, but have a nice time tonight with Emma” I said getting up and heading to my room.

“I can’t do it” I told Meagan walking into the room, “I can’t continue being on this tour, being near Harry and acting as if nothing is wrong.”

“You haven’t told him yet?” she asked softly.

“I’m not going to. I’m not going to tell him that I still love him or that it’s his baby. I can’t make myself destroy his future. I know what this means, I’m condemning myself to most likely losing all of this. But I’m okay with it, I had my moment of fame and I just want out.”

Meagan looked at me, not saying a work before nodding, “Alright, I’ll get someone to take
your spot for the US tour. We can go home now, I’ll look for the first flights to LA and we can
leave now. Just tell me the word and you’re out of here”

I hugged her tightly, “Thank you.”

Patting my back she squeezed, “Don’t even worry about it. I’m your best friend before your manager.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know. Shoot me. This chapter sucks and it's short. Its so short I don't even know why i'm posting it. But don't hate me, I'll update again in a few hours.