Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Ally and the Jacks

“Guys, Lizzie. I’d like you to meet our new opening act” Paul grinned joining us for breakfast, “Her and her band are just arriving, so they said they’d meet us for breakfast. But good news, you guys will be touring with Ally and the Jacks.”

The boys looked at me carefully after Paul dropped his little news bomb, “Did you say Ally and the Jacks?” Louis asked carefully moving away from me.

Paul nodded looking around confused, “They were the only act willing to appear on such short notice.”

“You said they were joining us for breakfast?” I asked him softly, finally finding my voice from my state of shock.

“Yeah, you guys should all get to know each other. I’ll be back to get you guys for interviews and sound check” Paul chuckled leaving us alone like he had found us.

“Maybe you guys can be friends?” Niall offered handing me his waffle filled plate.

Harry didn’t say anything pulling James from my grip, “Just relax, you two are mature adults.”

I scoffed glaring at him, “That cunt of a bitch can go drown in her own body fluids for all I care. Hell I’ll even assist in her drowning.”

“You don’t mean that” Liam chuckled.

“I do” I retorted a hundred percent seriously, “not like anyone would miss her.”

Zayn looked around the table, “Why do you not like her? I’m just curious.”

“Ask him” I pointed at Harry who was busy playing with James, “Their tongues know each other very well.”

Harry rolled his eyes, “I thought we got over this, that whatever happened in the past stayed
there.”

Taking James from Harry I stood up, “I’ll see you guys later. I don’t feel like being here when the skank shows her face.”

Setting James down in his bouncer, I started looking for an outfit for the both of us. Seeing that I wasn’t going to be spending the day with the boys, I could take James around the city.

When we had packed for tour, we didn’t pack much for James since he would be outgrowing
his clothes every few weeks.

Settling on a navy outfit for James I stuck with a pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt I changed him first to get it over with.

The hotel room opening I didn’t bother to care, Harry was the only other person with a key, and after the news this morning I didn’t want to be around him much.

“Lizzie, babe; I’m sorry. And if there’s any way I could get them to change the artist I would, you know that” Harry murmured taking a seat on the bed with James.

“Yeah, well you can’t.” I pointed out, “It doesn’t matter, and I’ll stay away from her and avoid any fights with her. I just won’t go to sound check or the concerts.”

He shook his head, “You’re not going to stay away from me because of her, you can be mature and just stay in our dressing room or something.”

I breathed in looking at him softly, “I don’t want to see her, I’ll just think of when you two were together, and that’s not fair to me. How would you feel if you saw some guy that I
cheated on you with all the time?”

“I’d want to kill him obviously” Harry reasoned.

“And that’s how I feel with her,” changing and sliding into my wedges I set up the stroller, “So
I’m going to take James shopping since he’s lacking any clothes now. Those shorts barely fit him.”

“I want to go too” Harry pouted, not handing James over.

“You can go next time, we’re going to Canada soon and he doesn’t have much summer
clothes.”

Harry refused to return James to me for the longest time, finally giving up when I agreed to meet up with him for lunch and let him come along for one of the stores, “Now say bye to
daddy and give him a kiss” I murmured to James who had no clue what I was saying other than ‘daddy’.

James clapped his hands excitedly as Harry kissed him all over his face, kissing his hands repeatedly and smiling at him.

“I thought it was just us?” I asked Harry softly, meeting up with him for lunch with James entertained in his stroller.

“The boys wanted to see James” he murmured taking the stroller from my hands and pushing it to the large table in the back of the restaurant, “And then Paul insisted everyone else come” he added sitting quickly.

“Long time no see Lizzie” the same high pitched voice as I remembered greeted me once I sat down.

“Same to you Ally” I grinned at her, pulling up my menu to avoid her gaze, “You could have warned me” I muttered to Harry.

“It was last minute” he admitted, “Please, no scenes.”

“So how great is it that we’re all touring together?” Ally asked aloud to everyone.

“As great as being burned alive” I assured her with a smile.

“No need to be hostile” she pointed out.

“No need to be a slut” I retorted smoothly.

Paul cleared his throat, sending us both a warning look as the rest of the boys ordered their meals slowly, avoiding my eye gaze.

“Harry he’s so cute” Ally cooed, “can I hold him?” she asked reaching for James.

“No, you can’t” I snapped quickly taking James into my lap further away from her, “I don’t want my son getting anything from you, you’re contagious.”

By now Paul had already left the restaurant, claiming he was going to meet them at the venue for sound check; I just thought he was afraid to stay and see what would happen between Ally and me.

“What’s your problem?” she smirked reaching to touch James.

I slapped her hand away harshly, “Stay away from him.”

“I’m just trying to be funny” she rolled her eyes, “So lighten up will you. Is this what happens when you have kids? If so, I want to stay young forever.” Standing up she picked up her purse, waving goodbye to the boys she leaned down pecking Harry’s cheek before making her
way out of the restaurant.

“So you never told us why you don’t like her” Zayn pointed out once it was just the six of us.

“She’s a skank” Louis pointed out as if it was the most obvious thing.

Rolling my eyes I nodded, “That and the fact Harry cheated on me with her when we first started dating.”

“I was drunk” he whined pulling me into his side, “And look at us now, we’re happily together”

Zayn looked confused, “So you’ve met her before?”

Harry nodded slowly, “She’s originally from Manchester, but she used to stay with her grandparents in Holmes Chapel.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjooy :)