Status: slowly progressing

Be Like You

Want You Back

I hated awkward silences.

Think about it, who didn’t?

When it was just you and a guy having to talk about where they stood. No guy ever enjoyed talking about it, it made them look weak. And it was no walk in the park for a girl either, she usually had to spill her guts first and wait a long silence before knowing his reply.

It was hell.

The whole idea of relationships and being open and telling someone how you felt.
Personally something created by Hollywood to make money and bring in the female population.

A sigh escaped Harry’s lips, reminding me that he was in the room with me, “So where do we go on from here? I made a mistake to ever leave and you and I’ve been paying the price since then.”

Taking a moment to register his words I looked up at him, “I honestly don’t know, our lives are completely different then what we expected last year when we made that promise to each other. You’re in a successful boy band and I’ve got my own career”

“Can we not let that be a factor in this? Right now its not what we do or what brought us back together. It’s just you and I. Two people who have feelings for each other, strong feelings” he insisted looking at me straight in the eyes.

“Okay. It’s just us. Now where do we stand?”I asked him cutting to the chase.

“I want to be with you, I hate reading the tabloids about you and other guys. It drives me crazy, and before you say anything yes; I have been keeping up with you through gossip magazines” he admitted chuckling.

A giggle escaped my lips, “Harry Styles. Reading a gossip magazine?”

He blushed, running a hand through his curls. “Can we please get back together? You’re driving me crazy. Jesus Lizzie, stop biting your lip like that” he groaned as I kept teasing him
from across the room.

I might have learned a few tricks down in the Hollywood night clubs, turns out a few things are useful, “Maybe we should talk about this after I get changed?” I offered with a smirk.

“Only if I get to help” he retorted.

I threw my head back laughing, “Okay. So let’s say we get back together. Would we go
public? Keep it under key? Give me some details Styles.”

“It’s all up to you. I’m not famous enough to have to go public with a relationship. You on the other hand will get pestered, I’ll assure you that” Harry noted, I nodded thinking for a minute before throwing all reason out the window.

“Alright then, let’s see how the paparazzi handle me bringing my boyfriend home for Christmas” I told him before heading towards my bathroom to get in the shower.

I smiled knowing I had this effect on him, to leave him speechless just by walking past him.

How he listened to me closely to the point where I thought he was deaf for a minute.

Stepping into the hot boiling water running in the shower, I didn’t hear the bathroom door open and I didn’t realize Harry had joined the shower until he placed his lips on the back of my neck.

Turning around I looked up at Harry who looked at me with a smirk, “Boyfriend? And going home with you for Christmas?”

“Well you see Mr.Styles, I’m a busy girl and I can’t take vacations that often. So yes, you’ll be coming home with me for Christmas. But just to warn you, Lucas likes to hog the bed”.

Shaking his head he smashed his lips against mine, I had to gain some self control to push away, “After the show, I promise. But I have to be showered and ready in ten minutes” I promised.

“I almost forgot tonight’s the finale, I would be more stressed if you weren’t here” he murmured helping me wash my hair.

“You and the boys have talent, I was talking to Simon and he said you boys have a really good chance at winning first place. And even if you don’t, it’s the memory and experience that counts. Look at me, I didn’t win first place but I’m having the time of my life” I assured him, pecking his lips before finishing washing my body.

Harry dried himself and redressed himself with the clothes he came in with, “I’ll change and come back to your room, is that okay?” he asked walking to the door.

“Yeah, you’ll just get to see me get attacked by my stylists” I warned him.

“You’re beautiful already” Harry reminded me before stealing a kiss and walking out the door, only to hold it open for Meagan who just gave me a look.

“Please tell me you two figured it out?” she begged playfully jumping on my bed.

“We’re taking my boyfriend back with us to the states” I told her nonchalantly as I took out my dress for the red carpet.

Meagan had been drinking her water when I told her, only to spit out all over herself, “You’re what?” she exclaimed.

“My boyfriend” I told her slowly.

“The media is going to have a field day with this” she laughed amused before smiling at me, “I knew this trip would end well”.

“You make it sound like you planned this out” I muttered looking in the mirror, after she didn’t
reply I looked at her.

Meagan had a look of pure guilt on her face, “Funny you mention that”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. Finals are killing me.