Memories remain as time goes on

That day

I sighed with relief as I opened my car door. My mind was going happy and sad at the same time still thinking if I should really go to the baseball game or should I not.. Well I’ll see.

Me and my dad always wanted to go to the baseball game but since the accident with the car crash that killed my dad, I didn’t really wasn’t to go without my best friend by my side. But with the help that I’ve been getting really helped me build courage to go to the game.

At first I really didn’t want to go but now I feel that I’m making a good decision on seeing the game. I felt like he wants me to have fun and not let the fact that he’s not here for me to share it with get in the way. My mom passed away from a drug overdose. So my only family that I did have been my dad.

I opened the door to my little apartment and turned on the light. As I walked in I took my coat off and put it in the closet. My apartment wasn’t too big and wasn’t too small. It was home for me. When my dad passed away my dog Kayo and I decided to go to live in an apartment because I couldn’t stand to live in a house that all the memories that were made and not have that one person that made those memories with you.

It was already 7:00pm when I got home so I gave Kayo a pat on the head and started on dinner. I gave Kayo fresh food and water. Then I decided to go take a shower. It always has been this way but since my dad had died, and my sorrow getting in the way of me going out with guys.

I decided to stay home and watch a movie with Kayo, and since I was watching a movie with a dog I decided to watch 100 Domination. And it was cute because every time the dogs would bark on the show Kayo would start to bark too. After the movie was done it was 8:47pm and so I just stayed up watching TV until I got tired and then I went to sleep. 2 weeks later… I got up to brush my teeth, got dressed, said by to Kayo and I was on my way to the baseball game. The hole ride there I was panicking and started hesitating about what I was about to do but then I just kept calm and listened to the radio.

When I got there, there was a line that look long but really wasn’t so I got in line but as I was standing there I started to think about the whole baseball thing again. (Come on Allie you can do this, you can do this.) So then it was my turn to show the big security guard my ticket but then this big tour bus came and out came the cutest, most gorgeous guy that I had ever saw. His eyes were hazel green, he had more piercings than I ever saw on a guy and he had tattoos on his arms and that made him look even tough.

He started walking towards me and It was like I was going to faint. “What’s up Mr. Baker” the security guy said

“Sup Fred” then they did a little hand shake “So you ready to go in and watch the game”

“Nah I’ll go after her” he said looking at me. I was so amazed on the ink that covered his arms.

“Oh" I said quickly as I snapped back in to reality. I started looking for my ticket in my purse then I started panicking because I couldn’t find it so then I stated checking my pockets but there was nothing in there. “Shit I left the ticket in my coat that was hanging up in my closet”

“If you can’t show me your ticket then I can’t let you in ma’am” I put my head in my hands and felt like there was a big whole in my chest and I wanted to cry.

“Fred, she’s with me” I heard him say. He pulled my hands away from my face and held my hand.

Fred looked confused “okay Mr. Baker”

“Come on” he said taking my hand. We started walking towards this sky box. We both walked up the stairs and as I was walking there was a nice view of the whole entire baseball field. I sat down and he sat next to me. There was this feeling that I had never felt before.

It was new to me. “Thank you so much you have no idea how much this means to me” I said leaning in towards him.

“No problem” he said also leaning in towards me with a crooked smile. As the game was starting, memories started hitting me like a bullet hitting my heart. The flash backs kept showing me and my dad in the batting cages hitting a few. And showing of how we use to play catch and sit on the bleachers as we rest. But the flash back of my dad and I playing catch had already hurt me so much that I was about to cry. So I got up and ran as fast as I could before he could ever see me shed a tear. I ran outside of the gate and sat on the curb with my arms around my knees.

As I sat there drowning in my own tears I felt a hand on my shoulder and he sat next to me, looking at me with confusion. “What happen back there” I gave it a few seconds before I could answer.

“I’m sorry it’s just that when I was young me and my dad would go to the batting cages and hit a few, and our goal was to go to a baseball game together but since the car accident killed my dad I hadn’t been able to go without him and I came here thinking that I could suck it up but it turned out to be the opposite of everything I wanted it to be” I put my head in my hands and started to cry even more.

“I’m sorry about what happen with your dad” his hands wrapped around me in a hug. “Come on” he said standing up with his hand reaching towards me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I made this story because it was the first thing that popped in my head. i really dont know how this story is going to turn out so im just going to keep going and see were it leads me. Hope all turns out good.
;) hope you like it.