Memories remain as time goes on

Party crasher

"Okay Leana what can I do to help?" Me and my dad did a lot of things together and one of those things were cooking. We cooked every single day breakfast lunch and dinner never missing a meal. Besides playing baseball cooking was the best.

Being welcomed with the sound of pots and pans and the water faucet was running but soon turned off as Leana walked to put the pot on the stove. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Um…" She looked around the kitchen. "Yeah you can start cutting the strawberries and put it in to that Bowl." She got the cutting board and knife out for me and placed it down. The strawberries were already out so I did as I was told and started cutting.

Halfway through the container of strawberries I felt arms snake around my waist and with the scent I knew it was Zacky. He kissed my cheek and I turned my head to look at him and smile and pecked his lips. He reached around me and took a bite out of the strawberry.

"Zachary James Baker, what do you think you’re doing?!" Zacky snapped out of it and looked up to see Leana with both hands on her hip and one eyebrow raised.

"I'm so sorry Leana." Smirking and chuckled and pulled his hands from me to faced Leana.
"It’s okay Zack." Leana said before giving him a side smile and went back to what she was doing.

Well I'm gonna head to the store for more drinks and shit, anybody want or need anything?" Zacky asked halfway out the kitchen door.

"Um... oh yeah do you think you could buy some Carrots for the salad?" Leana asked while looking up from what she was doing.

"Sure." Zacky responded with a short nod.

"Kay cool." And Leana went back to what she was doing. Before Zacky left the kitchen he walked over to me and gave me a quick on the lips. The feeling of the cold medal run against my lips still gave me butterflies. That feeling was the best feeling in the world.

"I'll be back." he whispered with a smirk and started walking towards the door. I went back to what I was doing and finished the other half of the container. I felt that I should do more and help out so I did what any other person would do.

"Is there anything else I can do Leana?" I asked leaning on my two palms that laid on the counter that Leana was working on.

She looked up at me and once again looked around. She chewed on her lip and then gasps. "I know what you can do... Um you see that cooler over there?" She paused while pointing to a red cooler that was by the back door.

"Mm-hm" I nodded.

"Can you go to the garage and take ice from the freezer and put it in that cooler?" I wanted to help and so if it means going to the garage and getting ice then that's what I'll do.

"Sure, thing." I was more than happy to be able to help. I wanted to fit in and not be the stuck up kind and not do shit at all. I want to be able to do something and not just sit there sucking my thumb and do nothing.

When I got to the door that led to the garage I opened it and a squeaking sound came from the door. When I was finally in the garage there was no sound but music that was muffled that came from the other side of the house. I finally spotted the freezer and opened the door so that I can start putting ice in to the cooler.

The bag had a small hole so that the ice could pour from it. I knew that putting ice in this cooler was going to take a while because the ice was pouring slowly from the small hole. So I did what any other normal person would do. I tried ripping the bag to make a bigger hole but the plastic was super hard. The almost silent space was disturbed by the ice that I poured in to the cooler.

While I poured I could hear the back door being opened and close, a lot of shuffling and talking. I didn’t really pay attention to it and I just continued to pour the ice until I heard a familiar sound of the door squeaking. So at that, I stopped and looked back to see Synyster with a worried expression.

We stood there for a few seconds in silence.

“There’s been a car accident.” He mumbled softly but I could hear what he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im sorry for the lack of updating. But I have good reasons for it. Okay so like one of my family members are in the hospital and I now have limited amount of time on the internet.
Allies party outfit
*Comment*
*Subscribe*
*Recommend*