Memories remain as time goes on

Night

Image
“You sure, because I can walk you home and then go from there?”

“Na that’s okay, I’ll go with you.”

“K cools.” So we both started walking. His house wasn’t that far so it only took 15 minutes to get to our destination.

When we got there we were still holding each other’s hands.

“I want you to meet some people” He said slightly pulling me. I followed. He pulled me to a group of people. “Hey guys, I’ll like you to meet Allie, Allie this is Matts girlfriend, Aliana” “Hi there” she said with a smile.

This is Syns girlfriend Juliana “Hey” “hey I said in respond. “Aye why don’t you pull up a chair and hang with us?”

“Yeah” Juliana said agreeing with Aliana. I looked at Zacky in a way that showed a oh my gosh what do I do expression. He gave me a go right ahead hand gesture and a smile. When I was seated Zacky putted both hands on my shoulders and leaned. “I’m gunna go by Matt then okay?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine” I said with a smile.

“Alright.” He said and then started to walk towards Matt them. I started to watch him as he continued walking. They all gave a hugging hand shake and then went on.

“So how long have you and Zacky been together?” Juliana asked

“Um well I don’t really know if were going out.”

“What!? Yeah but your guys were holding hands.”

“I know but he took my hand and I didn’t know if it was for comfort or what.”

“Do you like him?” Aliana asked.

“Well yeah I’m growing feelings for him” as I said that I looked at him and it seems as if he was having a good time he then looked at me and smiled and I gave a smile in response.

“He really does like you, you know.”

“Really, how can you tell?”

“Because he looks at you every second and I’ve never seen him so happy.” Juliana said.

“And plus he’s taking you home. I don’t think that he would offer a ride home to just anybody.”

“Ha ha maybe you guys are right, but do you really think so?”

“OH we know so” Alliana stated.

I gave them a smile and then looked at Zacky.

He was laughing and talking to Synyster.

Then he looks at me and gave me a hand motion for me to come. So I got up and walked to him. He met me half way and held his hand out so I could take his hand, replacing the air between his fingers with my own fingers. We both walked towards the guys.

“Guys I would like you to meet Allie, Allie as you may know this is Syn, Matt, Johnny, and Rev.”

“Sup Allie, how you doing?” Johnny asked.

“I’m fine, and you?” I asked

“good.” He said while he nodded.

“So Allie you from around here” Syn asked.

“Yeah, I live about a 15 min walk from here.”

“Cool.”

“So how’d you two meet?” Matt asked

“Well we were at a baseball game and I forgot my ticket at home so Zacky let me in.” I said looking at him with a smile. He looked at me and smiled back.

“Ha ha well there’s food on the tables and beer in the coolers, make yourself at home”

“Thank you”

“No problem” Matt said with a smile. Then I looked at Aliana and Juliana they gave me the hand motion that told me to go over there. Then I let Zacky know, and walked towards them.

“so what happen over there?” Aliana asked
“Well he introduced me to the band and we were just talking.” Aliana and Juliana looked at each other with surprised faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres another one and im trying to find a problem that will happen in the storie. ummm... i dont know yet. but i will have a problem that will happen in this story sometime by next month i hope. but yeah here you go.

;P SUBSCRIBE...