Memories remain as time goes on

uncertain

Image
“Oh my god, he really does like you.” Juliana said smiling from ear to ear.

“What!? How do you know?”

“Because he never does introduce girls to his band members unless he really likes the girl. He doesn’t introduce the girls that he feels like they aren’t gunna last for long.” Aliana said. Just then my heart skipped a beat. Did he really like me? Maybe he wants to be just friends. I wouldn’t mind being friends with Zacky he was sweet and caring.

“Are you serious!?”
“Mn-hm”

Wow cold it be, thee Zacky vengeance, like me. Nah, that can’t be true. And if it was true, then why me? I was the girl that would spend all day at the beach and not at the mall. I was your usual skater type of girl that lived in an apartment with her dog. But I still didn’t get it though. To me, I see Zacky with girls that have a nice body with big boobs, nothing like the way I look. I never in my whole entire life would ever think Zack would ever pick me. For the rest of the night we just sat there talking and getting to know each other more. Then decided that it was getting late.

“Well, it’s getting late.” I said standing up.

“Aw you’re gunna go?’ Juliana asked

“Yeah I think it’s about that time.”

“Well, it was nice meeting you.” Juliana said with a smile

“Thank you and it was also nice to meet you”

“Bye, Allie it was fun having you’re here with us” Aliana said.

“Thanks it was fun hanging out with you guys” I said as I was walking to Zacky.

“Aye Allie, were having a barbeque at Johnny’s house tomorrow, want to come?” Aliana asked

“Um, yeah sounds good.”

“Great I’ll give you directions to the place then.”

“Okay” I said while continuing to walk to Zacky. I didn’t want him to leave because of me so I stopped were I was and walked towards were I entered leading me back to Aliana and Juliana. I have them a smile and waved good bye. I started walking on the road trying to remember how in the hell do I get out of this place. I dint drink anything at the party, it was just that when we walked ere, we took a lot of turns and as I was trying to back track in my mind I decided to take a left. I kept walking and hoping to find a familiar place but none of it seemed familiar to me. I tried turning left again but none of the things that I was seeing looked familiar. I started getting scared and I didn’t know who to call. But then my phone rang. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and looked at the number. It was a number that I didn’t recognize so I answered it.

“Hello” I said putting my phone to my ear.

“Hey Allie, Why didn’t you tell me that you were leaving?” it took me a few seconds to recognize the voice on the other line. But then it hit me.

“Zacky?”

“Yeah, Allie why didn’t you tell me?”

“Well because you looked like you were having fun and I didn’t want you to end it because of me.”

I heard a sigh coming from the other end.

“Allie, I was willing to leave so that I could drop you off, I was getting tired anyway… where are you?”

“Um well actually I have no idea” I said while looking around.

“So your lost?!”

“Umm.. kind of, yeah/” I said with an innocent voice.

“Kay wait, what do you see?”

“Um, I see a big white house and then nest to that I see this really weird looking house with all types of colors, like pink, black, purple, green, and red.” I said while looking at it.

“Oh, okay, I know exactly where you are, stay put and I’ll come pick you up.”

“Okay.”

Then I heard nothing else but the beep that ended the call and put my phone back in to my back pocket. Zacky probably got my number from one of the girls. I sat there until I saw Zacky. He came in a Red dodge charger. He then pulled on the side with both windows opened. I then was hesitant about getting in to the car with him because I didn’t know if he was able to drive because I didn’t know if he had drank a couple of beers at the party. Zacky seemed to see my actions. “You don’t have to worry, I didn’t drink at the party.” She then got in the car and the car pulled away from the curb.

“So who’s car is this?”

“Mine”

“But I thought that we walked to the party.”

“We did.”

“So how’d you get this car?”

“This morning I dropped this car off at Matts to go on the tour bus to go to the game and then after the game I was gonna go drive home.” He grind at me and looked back at the road.

He played loud music. I didn’t mind because it was the kind of music that I listen to. I gave him directions to my apartment and then got there 10 minutes later.

We both got out and he walked me to the entrance and we both faced each other.

“I had fun today.” I said

“Well I’m glad you did.” He smiled “Umm. Tomorrow there’s going to be a barbeque at Johnny’s house, want to come? He said with a grin.

“Umm... yeah. Aliana told me about that.”

“So you’re going”

“Yeah I’ll go.

“Okay cool.” He said while smiling from ear to ear. He looked so cut that it took me a few to snap back into reality. His green eyes reflected of the welcome off of the welcome sign.

I laughed a little of how happy he got when I said yes. I just wanted to kiss him, so badly and I just met him. Usually I don’t kiss guys the first day that I met him but with him it was different, he was sweet and he was extremely attracting. With him it made you feel like you knew him for months.

“So I’ll pick you up at 2:00 then.”

“Um… Yeah.” I have him a quick nod.

“Ha-ha okay then. I’ll see you.” He said while starting to walk backwards.

“Okay, bye.”

“Bye” He said. He then turned and walked to his car.

-ZACKYS POINT OF VIEW-

The whole ride home had a huge smile on my face that I just couldn’t get rid of. Knowing that Allie was going to be at the party made me feel excited for tomorrow. Sure we just met but It was different with her. Allie made me feel in a way that no other could make me feel. She was nothing like the other girls I dated. She was cue, sweet, and funny. Not to mention that we had so much in common.

I unlocked and opened my door to two dogs jumping and wagging their tails the short little black one is called Ichabod and the big grey one is Majesty. I pet them for a bit and gave them food and water. I walked up stairs and took a shower. Then since it was late I went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted to show you guys how zacky felt about her and so i did a short point of view. i wonder whats gonna happen next. i'll try to update again maybe some time today and if not then tomorrow.
;) Subscribe ;)

xoxo sandra