Memories remain as time goes on

What to do?

Image
Everybody got to their feet as quick as they could and started throwing sand and each other. I picked up a hand full of sand and while I did I got sand thrown at my back. And as I turned Brian was pointing and laughing at me so I took the sand that I picked up and threw it at him. But before it could hit him, Brian ducked causing the sand to hit Zacky on his chest.

I covered my mouth and gasp. I then started to slowly walk back, unaware on what he would do next. Zacky then gave me an evil grin and from that I ran and Zacky started running after me. He then caught up with me and hooked his arms around my waist causing him to pull me down and landed on top of me. He put his hands on either side of my head so that his weight wasn’t on me. “Got you.” he said while smirking.

I looked up at him and licked over my lips. I pulled him towards me and I could feel his breath on my lips but all of a sudden a bunch of sand started being thrown at us. I laughed and tried to hide under Zacky. I put my face against Zackys chest so my face would have a less chance of getting hit. He looked down at me and I just stood where I was.

When they stopped throwing sand, Zacky stood up and held out his hand for me to take so I did and he helped me up. They all laughed and Zacky and I joined them. He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer. I got closer to him and hugged him. He kissed my forehead and I closed my eyes.
“Let’s get the fuck out of here and party!” Johnny said and so we all gathered our stuff and changed.
“Whose house are we going?” Brian asked while everybody looked at each other.

“Mine’s.” Jimmy said with two hands in the air. We all nodded and got in to our cars.

It didn’t take long to drive to Jimmy’s house because it was close to the beach. Jimmy opened the door and walked in, all of us following behind him. His house was big on the outside but as soon as I entered it was a whole new story. It was amazing. It was the biggest house that I have ever been in and it was even more amazing with every step I took. The way the house was designed brought a welcoming feeling to it.

All of us went straight to the parlor and sat with their other half. We all sat in silence for a bit. “Anybody want a drink?” Leana asked.

And just as I thought all the guys took that option and said yes. So Leana got up and I stood up seconds after her. “I’ll help you” I insisted.

She looked back at me with a smile “aw thank you Allie” and she continued walking and I followed.
As we entered the kitchen she went straight to the fridge and opened it. Quickly grabbing two beers with one hand and handing it to me while she grabbed two more with the other. I grabbed them and she took one more out.

As we walked in the parlor there was a lot of laughing and chatting filled the room. So Leah and I gave a beer out to each of the boys and sat in our spots that we were sitting in before. Zacky was quick to wrap one arm around me and kissed my temple. “Thank you baby.” He whispered into my ear and I looked up at him.

“You’re welcome.” I said and smiled before kissing his jaw.
“So what the fuck are we going to do now?” Brian asked while looking at everyone to let them know that he was waiting for a response.

“I know, let’s party.” Zacky suggested and looked up from where he was looking. The room went silent for a few seconds.

“Fuck yeah!” Johnny yelled and stood up from where he sat. I guess the others caught the sudden action that Johnny did and stood up. The guys went to the back and the girls went to the kitchen except for Jimmy, me, and Zacky.

“I got to call my people.” Jimmy said while picking his phone up from the coffee table and searched through it.

“What for?” Zacky asked. I was just as confused as he was. Who knew what was going on in that mind of his?

“Well Zacky, it isn’t a party without family and friends now is it?” Jimmy raised an eyebrow and put the phone to his ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late updates. Its just that sometimes I'm not able to get on so every time I get to go on, its for a certain amount of time. But I am truly sorry.

This chapter is boring. But I promise you guys that the next chapter will be better.

Subscribe, Comment, Recommend

XOXO, Sandra ;)