Status: I Like Cookies. And You Like Commenting.

My Definition Of Love

The Ground Isn't That Soft.

When I woke up the stars were out. I pulled my phone from my pocket, "four missed calls," I sighed and watched the night time clouds go by. I closed my eyes when the wind blew over me. It was cold even though the air was warm, it was nice. I looked at my phone again, this time it rang. I answered it without a second thought.
"Hello? Thayne? Thayne are you the-" I Hung up the phone.
"Your voice is annoying right now," I whispered.
I stood, my back was in a lot of pain and my eyes were sore. I saw a cloud that looked like a heart, but it was soon erased by the wind. I walked over to the door walking down each step with caution. When I was finally at the bottom I opened the door to the main floor and causaly walked out. My hair was probably a mess, so I pulled up my hoodie and carried on my marry way. People bumped into like i wasn't even there. Others avoided me like I was the plague. My life truly does suck.
I was infront of payless shoes when I heard sneakers hitting the pavement. Hard. In seconds I was tackled into a bear hug being kissed everywhere clothing wasn't covering. Our lips connected and I could hardly breathe. He didn't stop. He pushed me against a wall, I could feel his warmth, his love. His tongue pecked at my lips, I allowed him entrance. Then I remember. Public. I pushed him away. I knew it, people are starring. I turned quickly, my head down and walked as fast as I could.
"Thayne wait!" He yelled making it worse. I didn't stop, not even for the light that screamed stop. Not even for the people who grabbed my hoodie. I heard the screeching of car tires and the screams of bystanders. A sharp pain crawled up the right side of my body, as the left side hit the ground I screamed in agonizing pain. I heard him yell. Then everything was silent.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just wrote this. I know. It's short. Yes... That was a two sided short joke.
Wanna know what happens next? Then burn my homework and kidnap me. And give me unlimited bandwidth.
:3 Bunny Yummy Hunny Square out! :)