Status: Story on HIATUS. Possible deletion. :(

So Just Fly With Me

Craig Owens just wanted a job to make money to live. He knew nothing about the man he worked for except three things. The man was rich, provided him with a job, and had the most amazing daughter ever. However, he was forbidden to speak to her.

Lisa Roberts lived a life that anybody would kill to have. She can have anything and everything she ever wanted, except for one thing. That one thing was what she wanted the most. Her father had forbidden her to speak to Craig, but what he didn't know wouldn't hurt, right?

When their relationship is no longer a secret, Craig enlists the help of his four best friends to take Lisa away so they could be together without having to hide their love. Will they succeed at living their lives together, or will it crash and burn?


Author Notes:
-Rated R for language, violence, sexual content.
-I do not own Craig Owens, or the rest of the members of Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows.
-The plot for this story was inspired by the movie Highway
-Title credit goes to D.R.U.G.S. "Graveyard Dancing"
-All I can ask of you guys is that if you like the story, please subscribe and comment. And as always, happy reading.
-Banner is my own, but I will accept others if you ever get bored. :)
  1. Sick And Tired
    For the sake of the life of the man I loved, I knew I had to endure it for a while.
  2. Failure
    [Warning: Mild Sexual Content] I was about to experience the most amazing thing I've ever felt, I caught the movement over Craig's shoulder in the kitchen. “Oh, no.”
  3. In Too Deep
    “Let him know he's a dead man.”
  4. Get Away
    “Sshh. Calm down,” someone whispered into my ear, dragging me back into the darkness behind the pool.
  5. Breaker Breaker
    “Breaker one-nine. I need the next rest area. Bladder is about to blow. Over.”
  6. Storm
    [Warning: Sexual Content] “I've never made love to anybody though.”
  7. Eavesdropping
    "We know what you've gone through...does she even know?"
  8. Picture On A Milk Carton
    “Craig, I don't want to lose you,” I murmured into his chest.