Status: Story on HIATUS. Possible deletion. :(

So Just Fly With Me

Storm

“Guys we need to stop at the next place that has any sort of repair shop or something,” Matt's voice came over the walkie talkie.

I was currently driving, following Matt to let Craig take a break. He had fallen asleep in the passenger seat, so I grabbed the device that was sitting in the middle cup holder. “Well we're following you, so whenever you pull off, I'll be there too. What's up?”

“My check engine light came on. I'm actually surprised this piece of shit made it this far.” Matt's tone was amused.

We drove for twenty more minutes until I saw him pulling off the highway. I followed and when I hit the brakes, Craig woke up, asking what was going on. “He needs a repair shop or something. Said his check engine light came on.”

I followed Matt into the gas station area and parked. We both got out, stretched, used the restroom, then went to find him. “So I think it's fucked. We popped the hood and smoke started pouring out of somewhere. He's looking at it now, but I'm going to ask how much he can give me for it.”

We nodded then went into the Subway that was inside the gas station's store to eat. After we ate, we went to go check on the car. It was drivable, but not road-trip worthy. Matt ended up walking away with $1,500 for it. He tossed his stuff in the trunk of Craig's car while I stretched out in the backseat. I had fallen asleep almost instantly until I was jarred awake by the car stopping. “Where are we?” I asked sleepily.

“About two hours into Nebraska. We're stopping for the night because the radio said some bad weather was coming in,” Craig explained. “We figured we should just stop instead of running into it. I also didn't wanna have to close the windows for rain because I don't have air conditioning.”

“Oh.” I sat up in the seat and stretched before getting out of the car. The sun was beginning to disappear, and in the distant west I could see storm clouds. Matt had gone into the lobby while Craig just leaned against the side of the car with a cigarette between his lips. I leaned forward against him, my head resting on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat, I quickly zoned out.

“I got us two rooms...” Matt's voice pulled me from space. “They didn't have any double beds, and I'm way too tall to sleep on a loveseat. We're only a couple rooms apart though, and you two can also have some alone time together.” He winked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes as I followed Craig to the trunk of the car. The three of us grabbed our bags before going inside and splitting up to our rooms with the walkie talkies. While he was in the shower, I called Matt over the device, asking if he was hungry. After asking what Craig wanted to eat, I walked out of the room and met Matt outside. We took a short walk across the street where there were a few fast food places. “He loves you a lot,” Matt said as we were walking back, arms full of food.

“Huh?” I asked, thrown off by the statement coming out of nowhere.

“I've known that guy for years, and I've never seen him like this around any other girl he's been with. He's never committed. It's always been just about sex and then he'd just lose interest. It's different with you. It's like he's ready to die for you.”

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing from your perspective?” I asked, hoping that I wasn't intruding on his friendships.

“He's happy, and it's great. It's half a bummer we have to leave our place, but we're always up for adventures. Now in my opinion, I think you're a cool person to be around. You just need to relax and open up a bit more. Learn how to have fun and break free from that sheltered, rich daddy's girl life. You're too tense, and you act like we're all gonna bite you. I saw how you were hesitant to follow us into the house the other night.”

“Well excuse me for being sheltered,” I said with an awkward laugh. “It's not like I chose to live like that. I was kind of forced to.”

“Things will get better, trust me,” he said as he stopped in front of his door. “See you guys in the morning. Call if you need me.”

I nodded before going back to my room, letting myself in and setting the food on the dresser. Craig was sitting on the bed watching TV, greeting me as I entered. The both of us ate before I went to take a shower of my own. I either lost track of time while I was showering, or Craig was exhausted, because when I walked out of the bathroom, he was sound asleep. I turned the lights out and sat on my side of the bed to watch TV for a bit because I wasn't tired. The storm had rolled in and eventually knocked out the power. Sighing, I stood up and went to the window to watch it. There was something about storms that just entranced me and helped me think. I was thinking about the afternoon in the pool when my dad had caught us. About the new feelings I was experiencing that moment. The storm seemed to keep going and I was completely zoned out because when someone touched my shoulder, I jumped a foot in the air out of my seat.

“You alright, sweetheart?” Craig asked, resting both of his hands on my shoulders, his thumbs brushing against me through my shirt.

“Yeah.” I rested my own hands on his. “Just couldn't sleep. The power's out, so I was watching the storm.”

“You like storms?”

“Yeah. They help me think.” I smiled as I continued to stare out the window.

“Whatcha thinking about?”

“That day in the pool when we got caught. Everything about it, and how we never did finish what we started that day.” I turned to him and grinned.

“I'm gonna be completely honest right now and say that I thought you'd never mention it. Of course, I'm not gonna rush you into anything you don't wanna do.” He touched my cheek softly before leaning down to kiss me.

Time seemed to jump and suddenly Craig was laying on the bed with his legs dangling over the side while I straddled his waist. I leaned down and kissed him deeply. I wove my fingers into his hair as I continued to kiss him, oblivious to what he was doing until his fingers grazed the sensitive nerves between my legs. Gasping, I pulled away from the kiss. “Damn,” I breathed out, realizing his hand was down my pants.

“What?”

“Sorry. It just feels different than it did in the pool.”

“Is that a good thing?” he asked, still tracing slow circles around my clit.

I figured it had to be, seeing as the feelings came faster, nothing being cooled off by the pool water. I nodded and leaned down again, brushing my lips against his. “Yes,” I whispered. I was about to return the favor and had barely gotten my fingertips underneath the waistband of his shorts before he stopped me. “What?” I asked, worried that I had done something wrong.

“Nothing,” he laughed. “Sweetheart, you don't need to do anything to get me ready right now. Come on.” A flash of lightning showed his grin as he pulled my shirt over my head. I started pushing his shorts down as we moved away from the edge of the bed. The rest of our clothing was discarded as I laid down against the pillows, him hovering over me. “You sure about it?” he asked.

I smiled as I rested one hand on his shoulder, the other on the back of his neck. “Of course I am, baby.” I bit my lip and let out a soft groan as he buried himself inside of me. The pace was slow, making me feel every bit of him. I hooked one of my legs around his hip, pulling him closer, allowing him to go as deep as he could. The storm still raged outside as his hips rocked against mine. The same feelings from the pool began to surface, and I could feel the same burning ache starting to form.

He pressed his body against mine, his face buried in my neck. I laced my fingers into his hair, tugging softly. I could feel his lips against my neck, trailing kisses all around, stopping behind my earlobe. “You don't know...how long I've been waiting...for this moment,” he whispered through his breaths, sending a chill racing through my entire body.

I threw my head back against the pillows as I could feel the burning desire growing bigger and bigger. As it was rising, it made my breath catch in my throat. “Oh god...” I groaned out. He seemed to slow the pace, but I still felt every inch of him inside of me with the imminent climax.

“Baby, I want you to finish with me,” he breathed into my ear.

“Hurry...I'm so close...” I was nearly breathless, and I could feel my muscles tightening around him.

The pace picked up, and the white-hot ball inside of me couldn't be contained anymore. I tightened around him, letting out the deep breath I had taken. It came out shakily, and during the time I was in a daze, Craig had pulled out and rolled onto his side, resting his head against my shoulder. He was breathing heavily as well as myself as we laid there in a tangled mess for a few minutes to regain ourselves.

“Craig?” I called to him in a whisper wondering if he had fallen asleep.

“Hmm?” His head turned up.

My eyes met his, and another flash of lightning revealed the biggest smile I'd ever seen on him. “You okay?” I asked, smiling back.

“Yep. For once, I actually feel complete,” he said just above a whisper before leaning in for a single kiss. “I don't think I've ever felt like this before.”

I knew what he meant, but I couldn't resist saying what I did. “You mean you never had sex before?” I asked, biting back a laugh.

“Of course I have. I'm a twenty-six year old guy,” he laughed for a moment before his voice lowered again. “I've never made love to anybody though.”

I touched my hand to his cheek. “I know what you meant, and it was a new thing for me too. Matt told me earlier today that he's never seen you like this.”

“Lisa, I love you so fucking much. Don't ever forget that. I didn't expect to actually fall in love with someone for a while, but I did. When I started working for your father last year, the first time you and I spoke, I just knew.”

“Alright you cheese-ball. Let's not get completely gooey here. You're not the one with the vagina.” I laughed.

We didn't bother getting dressed. I was finally tired, and the storm seemed to be letting up. Craig laid against my side, resting his head on my shoulder after pulling the sheet up just enough to where I wasn't exposed. It felt like only seconds passed until we were both out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love.