Status: I'll post when i can

On Your Side

Fainted

Dhifa’s POV

"Who's Sierra, John?" I asked John carefully after Eric out of our sight, I'm afraid that would offend him.
"You don't know?" I shook my head
"She didn't tell us who she is, she just told us to called Eric" Added Bunga
"Oh, Sierra is Eric's ex" explained John
"And why did Eric looks so dead when I told him that Sierra is searching for him?" Bunga asked John, John folded his hand to his chest

"She's cheating on him, after 2 years they've become a lovey dovey. I don't really know it why either. But what I know is, Sierra is a two-faced girl" John sighed and stared to the ceiling

"Seriously? Why the heck did he dated her?" I spatted him and gave him 'wtf' looks.
"Whoa calm down girlio, yeah Sierra is his first crush but I think Sierra dated Eric just because his money and sex. You know he's the rich one and he might be the greatest" he said.

"Ew! I don't need to hear that, Johnny!" I nearly scream.

Too much information.

"Dhif, I think we should go. James may be searching for us" Bunga took my hand
"Are you up for this night? Both of you" John asked us, up?
"Up for what?" Bunga raised his eyebrows
"You don't know? Well, I have a little party tonight at my house. Just the rest of us. You wanna come? James will come too" I looked at Bunga, I guessed she wanted to come, and since James would go too, Aunt won't be too worried for us

"Maybe? See you later John!" John waved his hand at us. Me and Bunga ran to the parking lot, I saw James sat on the car with his hand on the steer wheels. I opened the car door and jumped in.

"Where have you been?" James looked at us
"There's a girl asked us to find Eric" I don't know why I prefer to use "a girl" rather than saying "Sierra". I felt something unusual in my stomach when I thought about Sierra, like I would know something bad would happen to Eric.

"Is her name Sierra?" James asked curiously
"Yes she is" Said Bunga,
"Oh" that was just he said, he pulled out the car from the parking lot.

"I'm going to take a coffee from Starbucks first, okay?" He stopped at the starbucks and turn off the engine. We walked to the store and ordered a frapuccino for James and Me, and Ice Green Tea for Bunga. I'm addicted with caffeine, James too.

After we got our coffee, we drove back home. James parked the car on the driveway.
We sat on the couch in the living room, sipped our own drinks. While James texting someone.

"You guys coming tonight?" Asked James, without moving his eyes from his phone.
"Ummmm... Depends on you" Bunga said nervously, she looked at me, giving me a signal to tell him we wanted to come. Because we still didn't sure that James would take us along with him.

"Hm? I'll come, both of you would get along with me, don't worry. As long as you'd get home with me, my mom won't mad. Just don't sleep with someone tonight hahaha" he put down his phone and take his empty cup to the trash can
"Oh god we won't!" We said with laughter.

Me and Bunga have a commitment to not sleeping around with some people we don't really love. Especially, both of us are still a virgin.

"Hey, we should dress up for tonight" Bunga said, I don't really care for the way I dressed, like I'd impressed someone there.
"Well, as long as you don't give me a weird clothes" I laughed when James poked me from behind
"We'll going at 6" he turned upstairs to his room.

"Still have 2 hours, let's go" Bunga pulled my hand to my room, he opened my drawer. I don't have a nice floral dress or nice skirt and stuff. Since my mom hate me when I use something like that.

I love wearing jeans and some t-shirt, like casual. Bunga put my blue ripped jeans and some purple v neck and a denim vest. I go to the bathroom and put it on.

When I come out, Bunga already go to her room and she already sat the accessories in the table, I put the anchor necklace in my neck. And some random bracelet to my wrist. I set my hair straight down. Since it is long straight and silky black.

I made my way to the living room and I saw Garrett and James are playing COD and eating popcorn. I sat in the couch, shoving some popcorn in my mouth.
"Wow I don't know girl could shove that much to her mouth" I stopped shoving popcorn to my mouth.
"Shut up Gare" I slap his shoulder playfully
"She's eat a lot" Bunga shouted from the upstairs and I turned my head to her, she run down upstairs and sat next to James.

She was wearing red shorts and a nice stripped long sleeve. And he put her hair into ponytails.

"You're trying to impress someone, don't you?" Bunga gave me a dead glare, I know she wanted to impress Kenny. Garrett laughed and turned off the game. He sat up and straightens his clothes.

"Let's party guys" James grabbed his key and we drove to John's.

His house only a couple blocks away, there's 2 cars parked in front of his house and I heard a loud laughter from the inside

James parked his car next to black SUV. We get out from his car and we followed James to where the people are gathering. John's house is big, nearly same as James' but he has a bigger backyard. I saw a bonfire in the middle of the yard and a couple meats grilled in the bbq grill.

"Hi guys!" John waved at us, Annie sat next to him and the guys. I waved back to them and sat beside Garrett, Bunga is already go with Kenny.

Garrett take some beer can from the cooler

"Want some?" He offered me
"No thanks, I don't drink" I refused it and smiled, his eyes grow wide
"What? But why? I think everybody loves beer!" He stand up and balled up his fist to the air, I started to giggled. Oh my, Garrett is so adorable.

"I just don't like the taste, and I don't like wake up without knowing what I did last night" I stared down to the ground and he sat down again
"Oh well then, wanna some coke?"

"Nah! I love coke" he gave me a can of soda, he laughed and all of a sudden I heard Eric's voice.

"I thought you won't end together again" Said Annie in sarcastic tone, I turned around to Eric and what I saw was two humans already eat their own head. No, I mean they're fucking making out in the front of us.

"Gare, are they always doing this whenever they're around us?" I asked strangely
"Well, yes practically" I felt my stomach flipped down, I didn't know why I feel annoyed. I mean, they're a couple, they're free to do anything.

I wanna get drunk.

"Give me the beer"
“Are you sure?”
“Just give me that shit” Garrett gave me the beer can, look unsure for what he was doing. I grabbed them and opened the can. I swallowed the liquor and I felt my body’s temperature going warmer than before.

"Are you okay?" Garrett asked me, I didn't answer it. Oh god, beer tastes like shit!

"You look pale. Are you sure you okay? Hey Dhifa!"
That was the last thing I could hear...
♠ ♠ ♠
This is too long maybe>< i'm sorry if this story is completely sucks :( Comment & subscribe are welcome :)