Running away

You lazy cow!

Rachel sighed and pushed her books into her bag, the only noise worst than the end of school bell was the "end of week bell". She slung her bag onto her shoulder and made her way down the hall to the school entry. "Rachel" someone yelled, Rachel turned around, it was Mr Thompson, he handed Rachel her guitar " I wont be here next week, I thought you would miss it"
" Thanks" Rachel smiled
Great how was she going to sneek her guitar in without him seeing.

As Rachel approached her house she was greeted by a familiar feeling, the feeling to run away. She placed her guitar behind a hedge in the back garden and made her way into the house. BANG! She felt a hand smack across her face, "You lazy little cow!" Her dad yelled.
"Cant even be bothered to clean up after yourself"
"What the hell are you talking about?" Rachel asked, then she remembered, the cereal, she had left her dishes on the table.
"Speak back to me will you?" Her dad yelled "well see about that"
He lunged towards her and pushed her to the ground. He didnt even bother to keep off her face this time. He punched, and kicked, and slapped and bit her all over. Rachel tried not to hold it in but he had gone to far "MUM" she yelled "Help!, Please!" he paused for a moment and looked over at Rachel's mum, she walked out of the room. Rachel felt her eyes fill up with tears as her dad continued to start beating her again. Everything went dark.

Rachel opened her eyes, her face stung, her whole body ached, she looked at her clock, it was 3:14am, how long had she been out? She didnt even try to move, she couldnt. She lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling, She tried to cry, but she had no tears left, her sadness soon turned to anger. She didnt want to cry, she wanted to scream, how could her mother of married such a sick, horrible man? How could she let him do that to her? How could she just walk away when he was practically trying to murder her. She wanted to tell someone, who cares if her mum was left on her own, she deserves to know what it feels like to be left all alone, to have no one care about you.

Rachel looked over to the door, it was her mum, she had been crying "Rachel?" she wispered. Rachel moaned
"Oh thank God!" her mum cried, wrapping her arms around her "I thought he had killed you"
♠ ♠ ♠
comment please! i need constructive critisism.